Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

YukiiGalaxy PBear Application

YukiiGalaxy, 12th Jan 2020, 12:50am
You must be logged in to reply.
13th Jan 2020, 9:55pmJan 13 2020
Share this thread
All votes are positive so back to the team it is

Thread closed
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...
Dankyy〜
Trusted Trial
13th Jan 2020, 9:43amJan 13 2020
Share this thread
Hey Yukiiii!!! It is nice to see another previous member of staff giving Skillzworld and the Community another shot! I thought I'd add my two cents since this thread is still open.

Hwang already went over his small nit-picks with your scenario questions and I have to say there is nothing troubling for me at all, just a few minor changes here and there that I am sure you will be able to easily pick up due to your past experience as a staff member. The rules have changed a tad but nothing serious, if anything it makes our lives easier.

Judging strictly from what I've seen, you don't seem like a nuisance on the server or a chatterbox (like me) so I've got no reason to complain about behavior or past incidents either although anyone can feel free to add to this. Instead I think you have the right mindset to fit perfectly into the shoes of a staff member again. If anything happened that is a cause for concern in the past I am sure it can be addressed and remedied in the future.

Furthermore I'll be concurring with the others and be giving this application a +1 for now. Good luck!

Edited,13th Jan 2020, 10:47am
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
BroccoliBirb
12th Jan 2020, 5:14pmJan 12 2020
Share this thread
Hey Yukii!
Your application is pretty good and I agree with everything that has been said - no need to add anything else.
You definitely get a +1 from me!

I hope to see you as trusted soon! Good Luck!

Edited,12th Jan 2020, 5:18pm
Printing......
12th Jan 2020, 11:45amJan 12 2020
Share this thread
Hey yuki, glad to see you back. The minor details have already been covered, so there's no need for me to say anything regarding that. I'm the one that recommended for you to apply and that is because I believed you could become an asset to the team. A +1 from me, good luck.
FeelsMadMan
Admin
12th Jan 2020, 11:27amJan 12 2020
Share this thread
Hello other Dutch person that is named Yukii. The time to take over the staff team is at hand...
I have read through the entire application and I must say, it's a good one. You still remember a lot of things and the tiny details have already been pointed out by Hwang. I have nothing to fill in on it anymore.

Also it was always nice to see you on the server. Always friendly to everyone and even helpful, so I came to the decision to give you a clear +1.
Hopefully we will be seeing you as trusted soon!

Yours truly,
A man that feels mad
Coco OwO
12th Jan 2020, 1:33amJan 12 2020
Share this thread
Hello Yukii! thanks for reapplying, i've read your whole application and there's some minor mistakes that i saw and you've repeated them, i know you were Head Admin and Moderator as you said in your application but it seems like you want to be more ''good'' with the rulebreakers, i don't say that you're whole app has a lot of mistakes but there's some stuff where we need to ban them temporary, so let's start pointing out your mistakes.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing or blocking?
I would verbally warn them not to propsurf/propblock, if needed I would give them a slap, if they are not paying attention. If they continue doing so, I would slay them. If this happens again, it would be a slay and a warn.

You can even teleport them to make sure that they don't propblock anymore, if they go to another spot then you're able to slay and warn them, but after you verbally warn and slap them, make sure to teleport them too, and as i said if they continue to go to another spots and propblocking you're able to do as you said in your application.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat?
I would tell the person not to avoid staff. If they continue to avoid staff, I would gag/mute (depending on the situation) + warn the person. And if they continue doing so, it will be a kick.

So here, i just want to say one thing, if the rulebreaker continue to avoid the staff you're not gonna kick him for entire time until you leave right? you should also ban him temporary for avoiding the staff, because it happens that the rulebreaker can escape sometimes from your hand and try to hurt others and make more bad things, so for our players safety we should make sure that the player will learn how to stop avoiding us.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member when spoken to?
I'd verbally warn them in chat, and tell them that if they keep ignoring the staff and continues, that there will be consequences. If they still continue, it will result in a warn + kick.

Same as above, temporary ban them if they will continue to do it while applying a warn, i would suggest that everyone should use the command ''status'' in console to get their STEAM ID for having an easy way to punish the fellow rulebreaker so don't forget that the kick is not always a good choice for escaping from a rulebreaker, also the temporary bans can give a lot of good results.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging), how would you act upon this?
I would tell the person to stop doing so. If the person does not stop, and continues, it will result in a warn. If they still continue after that, it will be a kick.

If i'm not wrong if you gag him he wouldn't be able anymore to write into the admin chat, probably i'm just wrong, about the kick probably you don't know if he will continues or not so yeah i'm gonna go again with a small temporary ban for doing this intentionally.

probably i was too ''aggressive'' or not but in my opinion we should really do something because a kick wouldn't resolve anything, nowadays they still continue to join and breaking the rules so you won't kick them entire time, i don't want to be strict but that's the truth, so after thinking what i should give you i'm going with a +1 these are some minor mistakes not to be scared or afraid about, i have already told you that i know that you were HA and Mod before but many things changed since back then, if you want the best for us then you should give the best out of you and take the lead, wish you good luck and i hope i will see you as a VIP Trusted!

- Hwang.

Through pain, we understand each other's feelings.
YukiiGalaxy
Trusted Trial
12th Jan 2020, 12:50amJan 12 2020
Share this thread
Steam name:
YukiiGalaxy

Discord name#0000:
Mallow#1707

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:106999335

(Optional) Real name: -

(Optional) Sex:
Female

Residential country:
Netherlands

Current playtime on Garry's Mod:
1,807 hours

Current playtime in Skillzworld:
3+ weeks

What languages do you speak or are in the process of learning:
Fully: English (Mainly spoken), Dutch. A bit: Japanese. Learning: Russian, Arabic.

(Optional) Do you have any previous experience as a moderator:
I have been a Head Admin here at Skillzworld before, and a Mod. As have I been an Admin on another GMod server.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?
Printing......

How active would you be during the week?
I would be atleast active 3+ hours per day.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
I would like to help the server, and I would like to possibly help rebuild the server. Also, I have enjoyed my time as a staff here before~

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favorite games):
YukiiGalaxy: Really loves the galaxy, just like she does gaming! Favorite games: Garry's Mod, VRChat, CODE:VEIN, CS:GO and 100% Orange Juice~ Loves to meet new people, and help people out when having a problem <3 Also, gets distracted very easily when doing something, hehe~

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
I would verbally warn them, telling them to not be disrespectful. If they continue, I will gag/mute the person who is being disrespectful. If they continue being disrespectful after mapchange, I will gag/mute them + give them a warn. If they continue being disrespectful, I will kick them.

How would you deal with a microphone / chat Spammer?
I would verbally warn the player to stop mic/chat spamming. If they continue mic/chat spamming, I will gag/mute the player. If they continue mic/chat spamming after the mapchange, I will apply a warn. Once it happens again afterwards, it will be a kick.

A player is ghosting, what do you do in this situation?
I would verbally warn them to stop ghosting, if they don't know what ghosting means or is, I would gladly explain it. If they still do it afterwards again, I would apply a gag/mute to the player. If it happens again after the mapchange, it will be a gag/mute and a warn.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round, what do you do?
I would tell them to get off of the VIP spot. If they don't get down, I would slap them, or TP them depending on where they are. If they continue to stay in VIP spots after the 1 minute mark intentionally, I would slay them. If this continues to happen, I would apply a warn and a slay.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing or blocking?
I would verbally warn them not to propsurf/propblock, if needed I would give them a slap, if they are not paying attention. If they continue doing so, I would slay them. If this happens again, it would be a slay and a warn.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victims or bears?
I would, first of all, check if the propkill was done on purpose or on accident. If it did happen on purpose, I would verbally warn them. If it happens again, it will be a slay and a warn.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would get their steam ID and gather as much evidence as i can (screenshots, logs, etc.), and ban them permanently (as trusted, as long as possible), and inform a higher staff member.

A Russian player that uses text / voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I would remind them that they are in the english chat. If they continue to speak russian in the english chat, I would !movechat. If they join back in the english chat to speak russian, again. It will be a gag/mute. If they continue doing it after a mapchange, it will be a gag/mute and a warn.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat?
I would tell the person not to avoid staff. If they continue to avoid staff, I would gag/mute (depending on the situation) + warn the person. And if they continue doing so, it will be a kick.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member when spoken to?
I'd verbally warn them in chat, and tell them that if they keep ignoring the staff and continues, that there will be consequences. If they still continue, it will result in a warn + kick.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging), how would you act upon this?
I would tell the person to stop doing so. If the person does not stop, and continues, it will result in a warn. If they still continue after that, it will be a kick.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server, how would you react to this?
I would tell them to stop abusing their powers. If they continue abusing their powers, I would gather evidence (screenshots, logs, etc.), and send it to a higher staff member.

A player starts saying offensive things on the server, what do you do in this situation?
I would immediately apply gag/mute and a warn for the person if it's in harrassment and/or racism. If they continue after the mapchange, I would warn and kick the person.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
I would slap them first, to see if they are actually AFK, if they are, kick them them for being AFK. If they join back just to timefarm again, it will result in a warn and a kick. And if they keep timefarming afterwards, I would ban them for a short time and inform the core and ask them to reset their points and level.

Edited,12th Jan 2020, 12:58am