Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Staff Application Two (Here we go again)

Dankyy〜, 9th Jan 2020, 9:51pm
You must be logged in to reply.
11th Jan 2020, 12:05amJan 11 2020
Share this thread
All votes were positive, meaning you'll get another chance to prove yourself in the team. — Didn't find any mistakes myself in your application so I got high hopes for you.

Thread closed.
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...
Printing......
10th Jan 2020, 12:28amJan 10 2020
Share this thread
Hey Danky glad to see you have applied again. Your application is great and you have little to no flaws in regards to your scenarios. There is nothing much to say an easy +1, good luck ^^
Edited,10th Jan 2020, 12:29am
FeelsMadMan
Admin
9th Jan 2020, 10:22pmJan 09 2020
Share this thread
Hello there mister baby Biles.

I see you have re-applied for staff again. And I am happy that you did. Seeing an old face return is always nice. Especially when you became one hell of a friend.

I have read through the application and did not find anything concerning that would make this a -1 for me. Thats why it will be a very clear +1 from me.
I hope to see you back on our staff team as a trusted soon!

Yours truly,
A man that feels mad

Edited,9th Jan 2020, 10:22pm
Coco OwO
9th Jan 2020, 10:04pmJan 09 2020
Share this thread
Hello Bankyy, finally you reapplied after i told you so many times to do it, i've read the whole application of yours and i'm sincerely impressed, what happened before remains in the past, i hope you're a better person now and you'll do the right thing, about your application everything is correct from my opinion if there's someone that saw a minor mistake please point it out, but from my point of view there's no mistakes neither minors or big, glad to see you back on the server, it's been a while, i hope this time we will have an interesting journey, so in the end i will give you my +1 you deserve it, and this time let's try to communicate more and every problem that we will have, we'll resolve it together.

¬ Hwang ¬

Through pain, we understand each other's feelings.
Dankyy〜
Trusted Trial
9th Jan 2020, 9:51pmJan 09 2020
Share this thread
Steam name: Dankyy~
Discord name#0000: Dankyy 〜#7648
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:104658082
(Optional) Real name: Miles
(Optional) Sex: Male
Residential country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 1931 hours
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 217.3 hours (according to game tracker)
What languages do you speak or are in the process of learning: The Queens English ???? And some Spanish.

(Optional) Do you have any previous experience as a moderator:
I was moderator and administrator on Skillzworld from around May to September and resigned due to University starting. Before that I was administrator and head-administrator on two Murder servers.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?
MadMan and Hwang

How active would you be during the week?
Active enough to get the required logins and be active on the Skillzworld discord (University timetable is a lot more lenient for the second semester).

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
I for the most part enjoyed being staff previously and would like to get involved with the community again.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favorite games):
Slaving away at University, conquering and enslaving civilisations in strategy games, throwing bottles at football matches (up the Blades), so the usual.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

How would you deal with a disrespectful player? Verbally warn the player to stop disrespecting. Should they continue apply a !gag or !mute depending on the situation. If this behaviour repeats following a map change, I would apply the above again as well as a warn and kick the player should it continue after this.

How would you deal with a microphone / chat Spammer? Verbally warn the player to stop chat spamming. Should they continue apply a !gag or !mute depending on the situation. If this behaviour repeats following a map change, I would apply the above again as well as a warn and kick the player should it continue after this.

A player is ghosting, what do you do in this situation? Verbally warn the player to stop ghosting and explain what ghosting is should it be required. If this continues I would apply a !gag or a !mute. If this continues after map change I would again apply a !gag or !mute along with a warn.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round, what do you do? Slap or TP the player off the VIP spot following a 1-minute rule announcement. If this is repeated intentionally would apply a slay. The next time it happens I would slay and warn.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing or blocking? Verbally warn the player to stop propsurfing/blocking and slap/tp if required to get their attention. If this continues, I would apply a slay. A further incident would warrant a slay + warn.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victims or bears? Check if the prop-kill was intentional or accidental and use discord staff logs if need be to confirm or deny the accusation. Verbally warn if it was intentional. Slay + Warn should it happen again.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)? Gather evidence through screenshots, videos or chat-logs and ban the player permanently, posting the evidence in the staff chat.

A Russian player that uses text / voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? Inform them they are in English chat and use !movechat if they don’t understand English and continue. If he/she joins with the intent to troll I would gag/mute. If this continues after map change, I would apply a gag/mute + warn. If the user simply does not understand English I would !movechat them again after map change.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat? Verbally warn the player to stop avoiding staff. Should they continue I would warn and kick the individual alongside any other punishments for other rules they have broken.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member when spoken to? Communicate with the player through other means, either !psay, !tsay or through other players on the server. Should they continue I would warn and kick the individual alongside any other punishments for other rules they have broken.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging), how would you act upon this? Verbally warn them to stop and use the admin chat for serious matters. Should they continue, warn and kick the individual.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server, how would you react to this? Verbally warn them to stop. Should they continue, gain evidence through screenshots, videos or chatlogs and submit them to staff chat or a core.

A player starts saying offensive things on the server, what do you do in this situation? If the comments are racist or harassment in nature with malicious intent, I would immediately apply a gag or mute and warn the individual. Should this continue after the map change, I would apply an additional warn and kick the individual. Later incidents I would consider a 3 day-1 week ban for.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server? Kick them for being AFK after successive rounds of the individual being AFK. Should they re-join and repeat the same behaviour, apply a warn and kick/ban the individual for a short time.

Edited,10th Jan 2020, 1:18am
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"