Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Printing...'s application

DopeAssDinosaur, 27th Dec 2019, 11:11pm
You must be logged in to reply.
29th Dec 2019, 6:29pmDec 29 2019
Share this thread
Regardless there being no replies from the administrators your application has been accepted, you were a head administrator before so I don't think there's a lot to say about this application. While the forums are not operating as expected, a +1 has been given by one of the administrators in Discord.
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...
27th Dec 2019, 11:11pmDec 27 2019
Share this thread
Steam Name: Printing......
Discord name#0000: Printing
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:103099961
(Optional) Real Name: Ahmed
(Optional) Sex:Male
Residential Country: Kuwait
Current playtime on Garry's Mod:1735
Current playtime in Skillzworld:5 weeks and 3d
What languages do you speak or are in the process of learning: Arabic, English

(Optional) Do you have any previous experience as a moderator: Yes I've been staff for you here and on 2 other servers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?

How active would you be during the week?
-I'd be on for 4-5 days and have at least an hour each day

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
-I want to help this community grow into how it used to be.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favorite games):
-I like going out with friends and playing video games
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
-I would kindly ask him to stop being disrespectful and if he continues ill mute/gag him and if he still continues after the map change I'll mute/gag + warn.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?
-Tell him to stop and if he doesn't I'll mute/gag him and if he continues after the map change I'll mute/gag + warn.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I would tell him not to ghost and explain it to him in case he doesn't know what ghosting is and if he still transgresses I'd mute/gag him and if he still does it again afterward he gets muted/gagged and receives a warning.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
I'd tell him to go down and if he still stays I'll have to slap him off and if he returns to the same place I would be forced to slay him and if he still does it again the round after he gets slain and warned.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing or blocking?
I would tell him to stop, and if he doesn't I would slap him off the prop that he's surfing with, and if he prop blocks I would tp him away from where he prop blocked. If he continues on both, a slay must be added and if he still does it again he gets slain and warned.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victims or bears?
I would ask if it was on purpose or not and no matter the answer i would verbally warn him not to do it again if he does it again he gets slain and warned.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would get evidence of his threatening and send it to a higher-up and perm ban him.

A Russian player that uses text / voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I would tell him to go back to the other chat as this is an English only chat and if he doesn't go back I'll forcibly move him to it with !movechat. If he still continues to do it I would have to mute/gag him and after that is a mute/gag + warn.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat?
I would tell him not to avoid staff and if he refuses and still continues I would have to gag/mute + warn him and if he still does it again he gets kicked.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member when spoken to?
I would try to communicate with him somehow and tell him not to ignore as it would result in consequences and if he still continues he gets warned and kicked.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I would tell him to stop and if he continues i would warn him and if he still continues a kick is appropriate.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
I would ask him to stop first and if he doesn't i would gather evidence and send it to a higher ranking staff member and if the abusing gets out of hand a kick is appropriate if possible.

A player starts saying offensive / racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
I would immediately gag/mute him and warn him and if he continues a warning is applied and a kick.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
I would slap to check if he's there or not and if he isn't I'll have to kick him and if he comes back later to do the same thing I'll kick and warn him.
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...