Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Broccs Application

BroccoliBirb, 27th Dec 2019, 5:41pm
You must be logged in to reply.
30th Dec 2019, 4:20amDec 30 2019
Share this thread
Hello!

While the forums were temporarly down, your application was reviewed by one of the administrators and received a 1+

Regarding the propkill/surf rule, you should give out a verbal warning first if you know it was done on purpose, and later continue with a slay + warn accordingly.

Your application contains some minor mistake but I'm overall very satisfied with it and will thus accept it. It's your first time, and you gotta start somewhere. If you are ever unsure about something or have no idea what to do, just let other staff members know in the chat.

Welcome on the team

Thread closed.

Edited,6th Jan 2020, 1:00pm
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...
BroccoliBirb
27th Dec 2019, 5:41pmDec 27 2019
Share this thread
Steam Name: BroccoliBirb
Discord name#0000: egg #5323
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:87942201
(Optional) Real Name: /
(Optional) Sex: female
Residential country: Germany
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 911 hours
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 4 weeks and 4 days
What languages do you speak or are in the process of learning:
german, english and french
(Optional) Do you have any previous experience as a moderator:
no
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?
/
How active would you be during the week?
I can join everyday for 2-3 hours in my freetime (break/Weekend). When it’s school I’d probably join for 1-2 hours every two days or so

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
I’m a longtime player on this server and I thought a lot about becoming a staff member. I have had lots of fun on the server and I’d like to help it rise once again!

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favorite games):
I’m an artist I guess and I like animo and birbs a lot-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
I would tell them to cut it out. If that doesn’t help I would gag/mute them for the rest of the upcoming rounds. If they continue to be disrespectful towards others, I will give out a warn and gag/mute them.

How would you deal with a microphone / chat Spammer?
I’d tell them to stop it immediately. If they keep spamming, I will mute/gag them and give out a warn.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I would tell them to stop and remind them on following the rules. If that doesn’t help I’d mute/gag them. If that continues I’d give out a warn and gag/mute again.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
I’d ask them to get down and remind them about the one minute rule, in case they didn’t know. If that doesn’t work, then I’d slap them down from their spot. If this continues next round I will slay them and give out a warn.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing or blocking?
I’d ask them to stop and tell them it’s not allowed. If they still continue to prop surf and/or block, I will slap them to prevent them from keeping it up. If that doesn’t help I’d slay them and give out a warn.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victims or bears?
First I would make sure if it was on purpose or an accident. Once I know the propkill was on purpose I would slay them and give out a warn.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would collect evidence for this case and then report this to higher ranks.

A Russian player that uses text / voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I’d tell them that they should either speak/write in english or go back into the russian chat- If this is not possible due to language barriers, I will force move them into the russian chat. If the player returns to the english chat and keeps talking russian on purpose, I’d gag/mute them.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat?
I’d try to message and talk to them. If that doesn’t work then I’d give out a warn.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member when spoken to?
I’d warn them. If this keeps up I’d kick them or even give out a temporary ban.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I’d tell them to stop – if that doesn’t help I give out a warn and kick them.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
I would tell them to stop this immediately. If they keep going, I’ll start collecting evidence (screenshots, etc.) and report it to a higher rank.

A player starts saying offensive / racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
I tell them to stop their current behavior. If they don’t I will mute/gag them and give out a warn. If this still continues after a mapchange I will give out a temporary ban.

How would you act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
I would check if the player has been active in any way. If that’s not the case, then I’d kick him. If he joins back and does the same thing again without reacting, I’d give out a warn and give out a temporary ban.

Edited,27th Dec 2019, 5:44pm
Deadly snacc