Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

my big app

iam666, 12th Nov 2019, 7:05pm
You must be logged in to reply.
16th Nov 2019, 2:55pmNov 16 2019
Share this thread
Hello Tatty,

I've discussed the application with the other Skillzworld Core members and while all votes on this post are positive, we unfortunately aren't quite ready yet to accept you back into the team with open arms after what happend. We do believe you've made progress but it's too soon for us and we can't afford to take on another try at this time.

We regret to inform you that your application is declined.

Thread closed

Edited,16th Nov 2019, 2:56pm
New phone who dis?
15th Nov 2019, 11:58amNov 15 2019
Share this thread
Heyyy Tatty!

I've seen you be staff before, Both good and a lil crazy, but you've changed and I think you can be in our team again!
Of course we have our mighty Tino that pointed out a lil mistake but it can be picked up during the trial!

See ya in the team
+1
Have a nice day!
FeelsMadMan
Admin
15th Nov 2019, 11:52amNov 15 2019
Share this thread
Hello Tatty,

Thanks for applying to become a member of the SkillzWorld team! I have read through your entire application and must say, I am very impressed by it. I did not spot any major things at all that would have me concerned. Considering you have been staff before, it seems you are really up to date with the rules on the server. So I am sure that having you on the team will be a big benefit to the community.

The only point I want to adress is : How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear? First off I will check if it was on purpose and not just an accident and if it turns out it was on purpose they will be slain and get a warning.
This is partially correct, but before you give the warning you might want to notify them about the rules and to be careful with props. Cause even if it was on purpose, there would have to been some lead to why they did it, or they might simply not have known it wasn't allowed. If they ignore you and don't react to any of it, then you can give them the warning.

For me it's a +1 in this case, I hope to be able to say welcome back in the staff chat to you! Good luck!

Kind regards,
A man that feels mad.
iam666
VIP
12th Nov 2019, 7:05pmNov 12 2019
Share this thread
====== App Posted for Tatty ======

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87949896
Steam Name: Tatty
Residential Country: UK
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 1638 hours
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 4 weeks 1 day and 8 hours
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: English, Russian
(Optional) Do you have any experience in being a staff member: Yes, here and on Reckless Gaming Community.

Notice: To apply you need to know basic English in order to communicate with other staff members (you shouldn't have to Google translate your entire application)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How active would you be during the week? Around +3 days, either on the server or the Discord.

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I have been on this server for a very long time, I believe my skills would be beneficial for the community because I am good at working under pressure, available/active at any time, has previous experience within skillzworld, good at working in a busy/loud environment, responsible and a mature individual. I want to start fresh.

Write something small about yourself: Well, I may act tough but I am also quite shy. I love to talk and have a laugh with friends.

Notice: You need to be active on the forums, server and Discord.
For the server, you need to have a certain number of logins as a requirement. This is shown below.
 • 30 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
 • 100 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would ask them nicely, to be respectful to other players and notify them of the rules. If they continued to be bothersome, I would then take further action by muting/gagging them, if they pursued after the map changed, I would then warn them. If the situation gets out of hand, I would then go on to report them to a higher staff member (admin).

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? I would ask them politely to stop spamming and keep the server enjoyable for other players if they ignore me and proceed to spam I would mute/gag them, if they persisted after the map changed, I would then warn them. If the situation gets serious, I would then go on to report them to a higher staff member (admin).

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would refer/inform them to the rules and explain the definition of 'Ghosting'. If the were to continue after ignoring my warnings, I would kick them and follow up by a warn if they continue after map changes. If the situation gets worse, I would then go on to report them to a higher staff member (admin).

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them in a civilized manner to immediately move to a non-vip spot. If they then pursued after ignoring my warning, I would slap/whip them off of the vip spot. If then the player returns to the VIP spot or another VIP spot I would slay them. If I notice in the next round they are doing the same thing, I will then proceed to warn them. Most people just forget or ignore this rule I have noticed.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I would first advise they look at the rules, and explain that prop surfing is not allowed in the server and ask them to not do it again. If they were to be prop surfing or got to a spot by prop surfing, I would then slap/whip them down from the spot. If the were to continue after ignoring my warnings, I would then follow up by a warn.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear? First off I will check if it was on purpose and not just an accident and if it turns out it was on purpose they will be slain and get a warning.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)? I would take it very seriously if someone threatened the server. If I was a witness to this, I would report the incident with a screenshot or record them if they talk, ban and notify a higher ranked staff member of what happened.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? I would nicely ask them to talk in English or transfer to the Russian channel by typing '!allchat' (If they don't speak English, I could handle that). If they cannot do it or just ignore me, then I would move them to the Russian speaking chat with the '!movechat' command.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)? I'd inform them that avoiding staff, then I would politely ask them to stop jumping between chats to avoid. If they keep avoiding, I'd warn them.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules? If they have muted a staff member I would ask them kindly to unmute the staff member. If they ignore me, I would then proceed to warn them. If the were to continue the warn, after, I would then follow up by a kick.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this? Remind them kindly that being staff you have to remain responsible and mature and you are given powers to keep the server clean and happy for people, not to just abuse them. If they were to continue rudely, ignoring me. I would then gather proof and report the situation of them abusing their powers to send to a higher staff member. I don't take abusing lightly!

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this? I would report them to higher staff and I would take evidence (screenshots, video,etc) and go to a higher ranked person to tell him/her about the misuse of power so they can handle it accordingly.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation? Racism and or racial slurs can be disturbing and rude. Unfortunately, common. What I would do in this situation? I would immediately gag/mute and warn them. If they continued on doing that in the chat or in the next map, I'd warn them again and ban for a few days (e.g 1-3 days). I would also notify in the mod chat of the situation.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server? I'd first check if they are AFK and seen for how long. If they had been AFK for a number of rounds, I'd simply kick them. If I caught them being AFK multiple times, I'd start warning the player.

= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct? Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them? Yes
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so? I have read them.
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members? Yes I did

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join? I joined the discord.
What is your Discord#0000? Tatty#6511
Are you in our Steam group? Yes

Notice: The trail for moderator is 2 weeks, you will be put in as Trusted during this time

Notes: don't judge I am a furry.

Edited,13th Nov 2019, 6:30pm