Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

**** Application

Fuuka, 9th Nov 2019, 8:58am
You must be logged in to reply.
10th Nov 2019, 9:33pmNov 10 2019
Share this thread
Heyo, Fuuka

Thank you for re-applying again, your help will come in handy since we're a bit short on staff.
Ribbon went through your application and pointed out whats correct and corrected that what needs some more attention, I also read through your previous applications and stuff adds up. - Your application is approved.

Welcome back on the team, hope to see great things from you, your rank has been restored and the 2 weeks trial starts right away.

Thread closed
New phone who dis?
10th Nov 2019, 8:05amNov 10 2019
Share this thread
Hey Anastasia! It's very nice that you applied! I'm excited to check your apply since you've been a staff member before :D

= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:

♡ I'd have a quiet talk with him first. ♡ Further would have reminded him about the rule, u can't be disrespectful to other players, because it's disrespect to other players can be bad consequences. ♡ If he doesn't listen to me after my verbal warning, I'll have to act and give him: mute/gag. ♡ If same he will continue further violate, I will forced give him: mute/gag and warning for disrespect to other players. ♡

Correct. You're right but if it's disrespect til the point it's racist, just warn him directly, no need for verbal warning in that scenario!

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?:

☀ First I would politely ask him to stop, if he spams in the chat, I will write to him to stop. ☀ If he spams into the microphone, I'm in voice chat verbally ask him to stop. ☀ Because it it interferes with normal game for the other players. If he continues, I'll give him mute/gag. ☀ If he continues microphone/chat spam on the next map , I will give him mute/gag and a warning. ☀

Correct

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?

•The most important thing is to explain to the player-what Ghosting is, if he does not know it.• If a player continues Ghosting after I've given a verbal warning and explained what It is I should take action and give it a mute/gag. • If he continues ghosting on the next map I will give him mute/gag and a warning. •

Correct

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?

ღ First on 1:00 round of in chat I write: "1 MINUTE! RULES!You need to get off VIP spots!." If they won't listen to me I'll write a command !slap. ღ In the next round, I will be watching them closely. ღ If they are back on VIP Spots again after my verbal warning and command !slap I will write the command:!slay and give them a warning. ღ

Correct, just watch them to see if they go up there again after the slap ;)

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?

▄ I'll ask him to stop. ▄ If the player does not understand, for which I gave him a verbal warning I'll tell him. ▄ If he ignores my verbal warning, I will write the command: !slap to make it stop. ▄ If then he again starts prop surfing/prop block I write command: !slay and give them a warning. ▄

Correct

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?

▼ First, I'll ask the player if it was done on purpose. ▼ Because-that player can accidentally kill victim/bear. ▼ If a player killed another victim/bear specifically I write command !slay and give him a warning. ▼

Correct, you can always stay quiet and secretly watch that one player for 1 round to see if it was on purpose the last time or not

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?

✽ I'll take screenshots or record a video to prove that he really threatens the server. ✽ Next I will show screenshots or video to the one who is higher rank. And immediately ban this player. ✽

Correct, get their steam ID so everything can be done quickly!

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?

✿ First I will tell him that this is an English chat and he needs to go back to the Russian chat on command !allchat. ✿ If he's not listening to me, I will move him to the Russian chat on command !movechat. ✿ Again, if he go into English chat, I will write !movechat and I give him mute/gag. ✿ If he will continue to on next map to speak in English chat on Russian I give him mute/gag and warning. ✿

Correct.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?

❄ I'd ask him to stop. ❄ If he continues to ignore me, I will give him a warning. ❄

You can always do "psay" to talk with the player, and if they continue after that, give the warning accordingly

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?

♥ First, I'll figure out why he's ignoring me. ♥ And if he continues to ignore me, I'll give him a warning. ♥

Yeah..but in this case you can always do "psay" and try to talk to him via that, and if he ignores you through that as well, give him the warning accordingly

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?

⁂ First I would politely ask him to stop. ⁂ If after I've given him a verbal warning he doesn't stop, I'll give him a warning. ⁂

Correct!

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?

❣I'll give him a verbal warning, I'll take a screenshot and record a video, and then I'll send a screenshot or video to someone higher rank. ❣

Correct! It's always good to have proof if anyone, even staff, is abusing their powers!

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?

★ I immediately would gave mute/gag and warning. ★

Correct!

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?

☆ First I'd give a verbal warning to the player. ☆ If he me ignores and will continue I write command !slap. ☆ If he keeps on with Time farming, I'll kick him for Time farming. ☆ If he goes back to the server and does that, I'll give him a warning. ☆

Correct!

CONCLUSION: I've seen you be a staff before and when I saw you at that time, you were doing great! Of course there are some small "fails" here and there but they can easily be picked up during the trial!

I'll give you a +1! Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!
Fuuka
Trusted Trial
9th Nov 2019, 8:58amNov 09 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1: 197708356 ~
Steam Name: ⛧Fuuka⛧ ~
(Optional) Real Name: Anastasia ~
(Optional) Sex: Female ~
Residential Country: Estonia ~
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 1,856 Hours ~
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 4 week
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: ♥ English ♥ Russian ♥ German ♥ Estonian ~
(Optional) Do you have any experience in being a staff member: Yes ~
Notice: To apply you need to know basic English in order to communicate with other staff members (you shouldn't have to Google translate your entire application)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?: -
How active would you be during the week?: At the moment I can play-Weekdays: After school from 15:00 to 19:00-22:00.★ Time now appeared more. ★ Weekends: from 12:00 to evening. I'll always be free on weekends.★ ~
Why would you like to be a Team Member?: I wanted to become it again because: ✷ I can see a lot rule breakers. ✷ When there is no staff on the server, nobody can punish them. ✷ Also, I can communicate fluently in Russian. ✷ So it will be easy for me to deal with Russian rule breakers.✷ ~
Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games): ♦My hobby is horse riding, I spend a lot of time with horses. ♦ I love to draw (horses and people). ♦I have long loved the server Skillzworld, because there are sociable and kind people.♦With many people on the server I communicate very well.♦ ~
Notice: You need to be active on the forums, server and Discord.
For the server, you need to have a certain number of logins as a requirement. This is shown below.
 • 20 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
 • 80 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:

♡ I'd have a quiet talk with him first. ♡ Further would have reminded him about the rule, u can't be disrespectful to other players, because it's disrespect to other players can be bad consequences. ♡ If he doesn't listen to me after my verbal warning, I'll have to act and give him: mute/gag. ♡ If same he will continue further violate, I will forced give him: mute/gag and warning for disrespect to other players. ♡

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?:

☀ First I would politely ask him to stop, if he spams in the chat, I will write to him to stop. ☀ If he spams into the microphone, I'm in voice chat verbally ask him to stop. ☀ Because it it interferes with normal game for the other players. If he continues, I'll give him mute/gag. ☀ If he continues microphone/chat spam on the next map , I will give him mute/gag and a warning. ☀

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?

•The most important thing is to explain to the player-what Ghosting is, if he does not know it.• If a player continues Ghosting after I've given a verbal warning and explained what It is I should take action and give it a mute/gag. • If he continues ghosting on the next map I will give him mute/gag and a warning. •

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?

ღ First on 1:00 round of in chat I write: "1 MINUTE! RULES!You need to get off VIP spots!." If they won't listen to me I'll write a command !slap. ღ In the next round, I will be watching them closely. ღ If they are back on VIP Spots again after my verbal warning and command !slap I will write the command:!slay and give them a warning. ღ

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?

▄ I'll ask him to stop. ▄ If the player does not understand, for which I gave him a verbal warning I'll tell him. ▄ If he ignores my verbal warning, I will write the command: !slap to make it stop. ▄ If then he again starts prop surfing/prop block I write command: !slay and give them a warning. ▄

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?

▼ First, I'll ask the player if it was done on purpose. ▼ Because-that player can accidentally kill victim/bear. ▼ If a player killed another victim/bear specifically I write command !slay and give him a warning. ▼

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?

✽ I'll take screenshots or record a video to prove that he really threatens the server. ✽ Next I will show screenshots or video to the one who is higher rank. And immediately ban this player. ✽

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?

✿ First I will tell him that this is an English chat and he needs to go back to the Russian chat on command !allchat. ✿ If he's not listening to me, I will move him to the Russian chat on command !movechat. ✿ Again, if he go into English chat, I will write !movechat and I give him mute/gag. ✿ If he will continue to on next map to speak in English chat on Russian I give him mute/gag and warning. ✿

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?

❄ I'd ask him to stop. ❄ If he continues to ignore me, I will give him a warning. ❄

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?

♥ First, I'll figure out why he's ignoring me. ♥ And if he continues to ignore me, I'll give him a warning. ♥

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?

⁂ First I would politely ask him to stop. ⁂ If after I've given him a verbal warning he doesn't stop, I'll give him a warning. ⁂

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?

❣I'll give him a verbal warning, I'll take a screenshot and record a video, and then I'll send a screenshot or video to someone higher rank. ❣

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?

★ I immediately would gave mute/gag and warning. ★

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?

☆ First I'd give a verbal warning to the player. ☆ If he me ignores and will continue I write command !slap. ☆ If he keeps on with Time farming, I'll kick him for Time farming. ☆ If he goes back to the server and does that, I'll give him a warning. ☆
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct? Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them? Yes
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so? Yes
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members? Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join? Already in Skillzworld discord server
What is your Discord#0000? Fuuka#6114
Are you in our Steam group? Yes

Notice: The trail for moderator is 2 weeks, you will be put in as Trusted during this time

Edited,9th Nov 2019, 9:12am