Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Application by FeelsMadMan

FeelsMadMan, 13th Aug 2019, 6:35pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
13th Aug 2019, 8:38pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Hi Tino,

Thank you for applying to become a staff on our server, I have nothing more to say than that this was an impressive application. So I don't have anything more to say than welcome to the team my friend, your 14 day trial starts from now on and I wish you a lot of luck, make me proud before I end your whole career. :)

Yours truly,

Yass

Skillzworld's Head-Administrator
Mike-Kun
Admin
13th Aug 2019, 8:27pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Look who we have here, a Dutchie called Tino,

I read through your whole application and I was amazed by how good it was, thanks Ribbon for your constructive response, appreciate it. You too Danky with your very British response with words only British people use.

As for me, I suggested you to apply about 100 times and I'm happy you did my friend. You are one of the most amazing people I met on the server, you are kind, helpful, supportive and funny. Hell, you even have iconic lines. I can't wait to see you in our team FeelsMadMan Aka Tino, you'll do freaking amazing, I'm sure of that. You have my +1!
I wish you good luck and have an amazing time on the server!!

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)
Lunar
13th Aug 2019, 8:24pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Hi Feels Thank you for Applying!

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do? Ask them to get down from their VIP spot and notify them about the one minute rule. If they don't come down I would slap them down and wait and see what they do in the next round. If they again ignore this rule I would slay them followed up by a warn.
You should Slay them and if they again continue you would slay and warn. But i think this is just a Little Mistake But I decided that I Would include it.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking? Tell them to stop it and if they don't slap them away from the props. If they continue it I would give a verbal warning and slay them before giving the actual warning.
I Kinda didn't Really Understand this question but do not Worry, you can always Edit your application!

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? I would ask him/her to go back to the Russian channel by using the !allchat. If he doesn't go back I would gag or mute them. Or just simply movechat them if that is possible.
You can Move them to russian chat By Doing !movechat [User] . After you Verbal Warn them you should move them. And if they come back, then you will gag and mute and then if they again come back you warn gag and mute.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server? Tell them to stop time farming and if they don't react slap them to see if they are there. If they keep going verbally warn them before giving the actually warn. If I have to I would kick them as well. If they come back and do it again I would kick + warn. Maybe even ban if I have to.
This is Indeed Correct But i wanted to add that, after you kick + warn them and they once again come back, you may ask a higher rank then you if you can Ban him.

The Questions i had not Listed Are Very Correct.

Since i See your application almost Perfect,
It will be a Obvious +1
-Lunar

Edited,13th Aug 2019, 8:40pm
Dankyy〜
Admin
13th Aug 2019, 8:01pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Hello FeelsMad.
Thank you for applying for a staff position on Skillzworld.

Ribbon has already addressed the scenarios and as expected there is nothing of major concern regarding your knowledge of how to react accordingly with rulebreakers on the **** server.

I have no other issues which would hinder me from supporting this app, as you have a calm and collected personality on the server and readily enforce the rules voluntarily without being a staff-role, so giving you permissions will only benefit the community further by giving you the power to enforce the rules when no other staff is present.

I'll be leaving this application a +1 for now. Good luck!
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
13th Aug 2019, 7:34pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Heyy thanks for your apply, Ribbon said already everything and everytime I go on I see you online for me it's +1 Good Luck.
13th Aug 2019, 7:05pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Hey Tino! Thank you for applying for staff ^^

I can already say as a good start that on the server you're very good at enforcing the different rules and I haven't seen you once start a fight with a person on the server or even said something that could've been mean etc, which is a good "perk" to have when applying.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
I would ask them why they are disrespectful and if something happened. If they answer disrespectful I would verbally warn them. I would either gag or mute them after the verbal warn. If they keep going then I would actually give out a warning and gag + mute them.

That is indeed correct.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?
I would ask them to stop and notify them on the fact that it is not allowed, because maybe they did not know. If they continue I would verbally warn them, followed up by a gag or warn. if it keeps on going actually warn them and gag + mute them.

It is correct
(I like how you consider the fact that the player might've alt+tabbed out, so good on that.)

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
Ask them to stop ghosting and if they don't know what it is explain it to them. If they keep going verbally warn them and gag or mute them. After actually giving them the warning I would also gag or mute them.

Correct :3

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
Ask them to get down from their VIP spot and notify them about the one minute rule. If they don't come down I would slap them down and wait and see what they do in the next round. If they again ignore this rule I would slay them followed up by a warn.

Correct

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?
Tell them to stop it and if they don't slap them away from the props. If they continue it I would give a verbal warning and slay them before giving the actual warning.

Correct x)

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?
First I would look if it was on purpose or an accident. Sometimes players/bears get propkilled in an accident, in which case I would notify them to be careful with props cuz it is not allowed. If it keeps up I would actually warn and slay them.

That is indeed correct.
As I've said before, you're very considerate so it's very good of you to check first if it was accident or not!

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would notify the higher ranking staff about the situation. Giving them the information they need and let them act on the players behaviour. I would also deliver evidence of the set person to clearify what is going on. I will ban the player immediatly, just in case of something happening.

Correct :3

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I would ask him/her to go back to the Russian channel by using the !allchat. If he doesn't go back I would gag or mute them. Or just simply movechat them if that is possible.

Correct
(You can always do !movechat before gag/mute and if they come back to the English to speak Russian you can gag/mute)

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?
I could privately message them, asking what is going on. If they ignore me as well and keep this up I would ask them again. If they still ignore me I would give them a warning for the set reason and punish them for what they did wrong (like gag or mute them).

Correct.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?
I would do the same as my previous answer. I would always try talking it out first and trying to figure out what is going on before giving out a warning.

Correct

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I would ask them to stop misusing the admin chat. If they don't stop I would verbally warn them. If it keeps going I will give them a warning.

Correct.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
I would notify the higher up staff members about it. I would also immediatly tell them to stop abusing their powers. Taking screenshots in the meantime to prove that they are abusing their power.

Correct xd
Proof is indeed the number one key to solve the problem when it comes to abusing powers!

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
Tell them to stop. Because some things are very offensive. And gag/mute them. If they don't I would not give out a verbal warning, I would just warn them immediatly.

Correct, but...
It's no use telling them to stop. Just insta gag/mute and warn them if they are being offensive/racist
Being considerate here can be good but most times it's very big cases where insta gag/mute is neccessary!

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
Tell them to stop time farming and if they don't react slap them to see if they are there. If they keep going verbally warn them before giving the actually warn. If I have to I would kick them as well. If they come back and do it again I would kick + warn. Maybe even ban if I have to.

Correct.
If you suspect someone to be time farming and they don't respond when you slap them the first time, you can always just kick them and put AFK/Timefarming.
and if they come back and do the same thing over and over again you can do your verbal warn and then the actuall warning if it keeps on going.

In my opinion I think you're ready to join the team! So there's a +1 from me!
Let's hope for the best!
XOXO Ribbon <3
Have a nice day!
FeelsMadMan
Trusted Trial
FeelsMadMan
Trusted Trial
13th Aug 2019, 6:35pmAug 13 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80088083
Steam Name: FeelsMadMan
(Optional) Real Name: Tino
(Optional) Sex: Male
Residential Country: The Netherlands
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 134 hours
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 72 hours
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: Dutch, English, A bit of German/Greek.

Notice: You require playtime of 3 days on Skillzworld to apply!
Notice: To apply you need to know basic English in order to communicate with other staff mambers (you shouldn't have to Google translate your entire application)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply? Dankyy 〜 Mikey

How active would you be during the week? I can be pretty active, mostly in the evening. During weekends it would be a bit less cuz I have to work longer shifts.

Why would you like to be a Team Member? I love playing on the server, the people are amazing. I hope I can contribute to the community by becoming a team member and because I would love to become a moderator.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games): My hobbies mostly lie at working with animals, since that is also my job and I was educated to become an animal caretaker. My favourite games include Call Of Duty, Gmod and Fire Emblem.

Notice: You need to be active on the forums, server and Discord.
For the server, you need to have a certain number of logins as a requirement. This is shown below.
 • 30 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
 • 100 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player? I would ask them why they are disrespectful and if something happened. If they answer disrespectful I would verbally warn them. I would either gag or mute them after the verbal warn. If they keep going then I would actually give out a warning and gag + mute them.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer? I would ask them to stop and notify them on the fact that it is not allowed, because maybe they did not know. If they continue I would verbally warn them, followed up by a gag or warn. if it keeps on going actually warn them and gag + mute them.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation? Ask them to stop ghosting and if they don't know what it is explain it to them. If they keep going verbally warn them and gag or mute them. After actually giving them the warning I would also gag or mute them.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do? Ask them to get down from their VIP spot and notify them about the one minute rule. If they don't come down I would slap them down and wait and see what they do in the next round. If they again ignore this rule I would slay them followed up by a warn.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking? Tell them to stop it and if they don't slap them away from the props. If they continue it I would give a verbal warning and slay them before giving the actual warning.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear? First I would look if it was on purpose or an accident. Sometimes players/bears get propkilled in an accident, in which case I would notify them to be careful with props cuz it is not allowed. If it keeps up I would actually warn and slay them.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)? I would notify the higher ranking staff about the situation. Giving them the information they need and let them act on the players behaviour. I would also deliver evidence of the set person to clearify what is going on. I will ban the player immediatly, just in case of something happening.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation? I would ask him/her to go back to the Russian channel by using the !allchat. If he doesn't go back I would gag or mute them. Or just simply movechat them if that is possible.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)? I could privately message them, asking what is going on. If they ignore me as well and keep this up I would ask them again. If they still ignore me I would give them a warning for the set reason and punish them for what they did wrong (like gag or mute them).

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules? I would do the same as my previous answer. I would always try talking it out first and trying to figure out what is going on before giving out a warning.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this? I would ask them to stop misusing the admin chat. If they don't stop I would verbally warn them. If it keeps going I will give them a warning.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this? I would notify the higher up staff members about it. I would also immediatly tell them to stop abusing their powers. Taking screenshots in the meantime to prove that theu are abusing their power.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation? Tell them to stop. Because some things are very offensive. And gag/mute them. If they don't I would not give out a verbal warning, I would just warn them immediatly.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server? Tell them to stop time farming and if they don't react slap them to see if they are there. If they keep going verbally warn them before giving the actually warn. If I have to I would kick them as well. If they come back and do it again I would kick + warn. Maybe even ban if I have to.
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct? Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them? Yes
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so? I have already done so, I will however read them again just to make sure they are clear to me.
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members?

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join? I already joined the Skillzworld Discord server
What is your Discord#0000? #0792
Are you in our Steam group? Yes

Notice: The trail for moderator is 2 weeks, you will be put in as Trusted during this time