Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

「Chocola」★ / Loli Kuns Application

Dankyy〜, 20th Jul 2019, 10:41pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
23rd Jul 2019, 1:30amJul 23 2019
Share this thread
I think that Loli Kun would make a good staff-member, he can deal well with the Russians and has reported a lot of rule-breakers to us, therefore I would like to add Loli to the staff-team!

Congratulate him! :)
Redd
VIP
22nd Jul 2019, 11:46pmJul 22 2019
Share this thread
Hello, Chocola

I'd love to see you on the staff team and see how you could really help with the server from how active you are I think it would really help the russain chat and the server! 1+ for me hope you get accepted!
~Redd~
22nd Jul 2019, 12:55amJul 22 2019
Share this thread
Hey, Chocola glad to see you have applied. Your application looks great with a few minor issues that aren't too noticeable. Although you have 3 warnings I don't see them affecting your demeanor much as they were mistakes of the past and you seem to have moved on from those past mistakes and are even shown to aid the staff team by calling out rule-breakers in the Russian chat. You also have the added bonus of being able to speak Russian which is quite big as we are in need of people with the ability to speak Russian. It's a +1 from me, good luck in advance.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
21st Jul 2019, 11:23amJul 21 2019
Share this thread
As I can't vote on applications but only accept/deny them, the following that you will read shall not be my vote; but Danky's. He can't be here to respond regarding to his holidays and since his service is low, he typed his response to me which was a +1, good luck!

Dankyy's reason for the vote:

Dankyy 〜Today at 10:24
There is not much to say regarding chocola. They have shown strong willingness to be a member of the team and enforce rules, especially in the Russian chat. He has informed us of numerous avoids, rule breakers and alt accounts in the past few weeks. Furthermore his behaviour as of late on the server from what I have been informed about has been good despite previous warns

(Sadly I for some reason can't import a screenshot.)

That's just proof to make sure that I am not sucking this all off of my thumb.

Well, good luck. You're doing great so far, keep it up!

Edited,21st Jul 2019, 11:26am
Coco OwO
VIP
21st Jul 2019, 10:34amJul 21 2019
Share this thread
Thanks Mikey for pointing out the mistakes, as he said, the mistakes aren't so big, everything seems okay from my opinion, i played with you some maps, you're very kind, friendly and i can trust you, but even if you have our trust, don't even try to change your personality as you know only you and yeet (if you are accepted as a trusted) knows russian, so if you see someone who is threatening the server or is cheating tell us immediately.

So i'm gonna give you the +1, try to make us proud if you're accepted.

-Hwang

Der Teufel is der Feind von God, aber wir sind die Verbundeten des Teufels
Mike-Kun
Admin
20th Jul 2019, 11:01pmJul 20 2019
Share this thread
(Thanks for helpimg him out Danky, we really appreciate it!)

Hey Chocola/Loli Kun!,

I read through your application and I'm simply amazed, there are almost no mistakes, which is super awesome! I'll note the tiny mistakes down below:

- A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I will tell them to not ghost, if they continue I will warn them. (That is true ofcourse, but gag/mute them first, and if they continue the next map, then you can warn)

- A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I'd tell them to stop, then warn, then kick, if they join back I'd ban them. (I'm sure you're correct, but don't ban them as soon as they join, just when they continue XD)

These were the mistakes I found, they were tiny, I know, but I had to correct them. There are still some tiny mistakes left but they weren't worth nothing in my opinion. You'll learn those eventually from watching. But as you can see, these are only 2 tiny mistakes, and that means it's obviously going to be a positive result. From what I know you're a great and friendly guy, and really supportive, we got tons of Russian reports from you which helped us a lot and that's why we decided you should apply even though you've got more than 3 warnings, but Danky already explained that in the first sentence. It's going to be a +1 from me buddy! Good luck and have fun on the server!

(All we need is a Strawberry now, since we already got Chocola and Vanilla on the server, can you take care of that? :3)

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)

Dankyy〜
Admin
20th Jul 2019, 10:41pmJul 20 2019
Share this thread
Side Note(s) for mods: We discussed and allowed Loli Kun to apply despite previous warnings in the administrator chat due to their recent assistance they voluntarily provided and due to the need for more assistance in the Russian chat. Ignore previous warnings in your responses unless you feel it is of the upmost importance. Loli Kun also had trouble accessing the forum so I will be posting it in his place.

=======================================================================================================

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168057056
Steam Name: Loli Kun✧・゚:*
(Optional) Real Name: Aleksey.
(Optional) Sex: Male.
Residential Country: Russia.
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 790 hours.
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 1 week, 6 days, 16 hours.
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: Russian and the basics of English.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply? Dankyy 〜

How active would you be during the week?
4-5 days on week.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
When it's late there are people who are disrespecting others and mic spamming, but all the staff are either busy or sleeping so I wanted to help out to fix the issues that occur at that time.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games):
I am fond of psychology, cheering others if they in depression. At the moment I go to college. For my favorite games: Garry's Mod and Minecraft.
---------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
If a player is disrespectful I'd tell them to "Be nice" or something along the line. If they continue to be disrespectful, I would gag/mute them. When we go to the next map and they're still behaving that way, I would gag/mute them and warn them.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?
I will tell them to not micspam/chatspam, if they continue then I will mute/gag them. If they continue when it's the next map, I will gag/mute them and warn them.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I will tell them to not ghost, if they continue I will warn them.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
First, I'd ask them to get out of the VIP spot, if they don't listen, I'll slap them off. If it happens again I would slay them and warn them in next round when they do it again.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?
I'd ask them to stop/remove the props and slap them, if that doesn't work I'd slay them and tell them to stop. If they continue, I will warn them.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?
I'd ask them to stop prop killing, if that doesn't work I'll warn them and slay them.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would collect their steam id, take screenshots for photo evidence, tell the staff, and have higher ranks deal with them or I'd ban them if needed.
A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I'd ask them to move chats in russian language (tell and show how), but if that doesn't work I'd move them to the other chat (or get someone who has that power on to move them if I didn't have the power to do so).

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?
I'd still treat them as any other rule breaker and ask them to stop both avoiding staff and what rule they're breaking, but if they continue to break the rule they're breaking/avoiding staff I'd warn them for both things and do anything else that's needed to stop the problem (ex. gag/mute, slay, etc.)

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?
I'd warn them for whatever rule they're breaking, then I'd use text chat to tell them to unmute or stop ignoring staff, but if they continue, I'd warn them for disrespect/avoiding staff.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I'd tell them to stop, then warn, then kick, if they join back I'd ban them.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
I'd tell the staff, get photo/video evidence and send it to higher ranks, ask them to stop, if that doesn't work then I'd have higher ranks to deal with them.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
I'd mute/gag them right away and warn them.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
I'd make sure they're time farming by slapping them and checking how long they've been on, and if they're afk I'd kick them for the reasons (AFK/Time farming).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct?
Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them?
Yes.
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so?
Yes.
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members?
Yes.
As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join?
Already did.
What is your Discord#0000?
「Chocola」★#5173
Are you in our Steam group?
Yes.
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"