Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Moo's Application Form

Moo, 11th Jul 2019, 2:59am
You must be logged in to reply.
DopeAssDinosaur
Discord Manager
DopeAssDinosaur
Discord Manager
12th Jul 2019, 12:22amJul 12 2019
Share this thread
Howdy Moo!

Mikey already covered the minor mistakes he could find, and all votes were positive, anddd your application also looks promising like Nuggets (spoiler). I will approve your application, you were also previously staff on here so thats also a small bonus. Welcome on the team.

Please allow me some time to give you the respective ranks, your trial will last till 27 July.
Nyan
VIP
11th Jul 2019, 10:36pmJul 11 2019
Share this thread
I have seen you on the server a lot over the years. It's very nice to see some of the old members return to the community again. Danky and Mikey have already stated the mistakes and concerns. Overall, I think you are a good person and would be good as staff. +1
11th Jul 2019, 3:02pmJul 11 2019
Share this thread
Hello Moo!

First of all, thanks for applying!

Just like with Nuggets app, Mikey has already covered your very minor mistakes so I will not go into anymore details with regards to your questions so as to save your time.

I have also learnt that alongside Nugget, you were also a previous staff member on Skillzworld, so again you probably won't have to invest as much time slotting into the staff team which is a nice bonus.

My only very minor issue is that I have learnt from two current members of staff that you were demoted in the past for mic spam and while I am sure you have a very beautiful voice, we probably don't need that. However I have seen you on the server in recent times and I haven't noticed any issues regarding that as of late .

Furthermore, I do not see any major reasons suggesting that you wouldn't make a great staff member and I believe you and Nugget will coordinate efficiently as a team. I will therefore give you a +1!

Good Luck!
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
11th Jul 2019, 11:24amJul 11 2019
Share this thread
Hey there Moo!,

I noticed some very minor mistakes, I'll just note them down so you know:

-A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I will tell them to not ghost, if they continue I will gag/mute them and warn them. (The second time they do it, warn them, not the first time)

- A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
First, I'd ask them to get out of the VIP spot, if they don't listen, I'll slap them off. If it happens again I would slay them and warn them. (Yes, but don't warn in the same round, do it the 2nd time they do it)

These are the little, very little mistakes I found in your application (They are some more, but they are even more minor than these ones, you'll learn it eventually), and I guess you know what my vote will be now. But, I'll first start saying some other things. Moo, when you're on the server, you're kind, also supportive and a good member of the community. These treats are what we need in the team. It's a +1 from me! Good luck and have fun on the server!

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)

Moo
11th Jul 2019, 2:59amJul 11 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198247631
Steam Name: Moo
Residential Country: USA
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 1174 hours + 3000 hours on my old account
Current playtime in Skillzworld: 2 weeks and 3 days
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: English and the basics of Spanish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How active would you be during the week?
30 hours or more

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
When it's late there are people who are disrespecting others and mic spamming, but all the staff are either busy or sleeping so I wanted to help out to fix the issues that occur at that time.

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games):
Some hobbies I have are playing instruments and fishing. For education, I am currently in highschool. For my favorite games: Garry's Mod and Minecraft--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
If a player is disrespectful I'd tell them to "Be nice" or something along the line. If they continue to be disrespectful, I would gag/mute them. When we go to the next map and they're still behaving that way, I would gag/mute them and warn them.

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?
I will tell them to not micspam/chatspam, if they continue then I will mute/gag them. If they continue when it's the next map, I will gag/mute them and warn them.

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
I will tell them to not ghost, if they continue I will gag/mute them and warn them.

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
First, I'd ask them to get out of the VIP spot, if they don't listen, I'll slap them off. If it happens again I would slay them and warn them.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?
First, I'd ask them to stop/remove the props and slap them, if that doesn't work I'd slay them and tell them to stop. If they continue, I will warn them.

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?
I'd ask them to stop prop killing, if that doesn't work I'll warn them and slay them.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
I would collect their steam id, take screenshots for photo evidence, tell the staff, and have higher ranks deal with them or I'd ban them if needed.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
I'd ask them to move chats (both text and voice chat), but if that doesn't work I'd move them to the other chat (or get someone who has that power on to move them if I didn't have the power to do so)

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?
I'd still treat them as any other rule breaker and ask them to stop both avoiding staff and what rule they're breaking, but if they continue to break the rule they're breaking/avoiding staff I'd warn them for both things and do anything else that's needed to stop the problem (ex. gag/mute, slay, etc.)

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?
I'd warn them for whatever rule they're breaking, then I'd use text chat to tell them to unmute or stop ignoring staff, but if they continue, I'd warn them for disrespect/avoiding staff.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
I'd tell them to stop, then warn, then kick, if they join back I'd ban them.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
I'd tell the staff, get photo/video evidence and send it to higher ranks, ask them to stop, if that doesn't work then I'd have higher ranks to deal with them.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
I'd mute/gag them right away and warn them.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
I'd make sure they're time farming by slapping them and checking how long they've been on, and if they're afk I'd kick them for the reasons (AFK/Time farming)
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct?
Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?
Yes
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so?
Yes
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members?
Yes
As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join?
Already did
Are you in our Steam group?
Yes