Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

application form

❤~Pyrope~❤, 11th Jul 2019, 02:59
You must be logged in to reply.
DopeAssDinosaur
Head Admin
12th Jul 2019, 00:12Jul 12 2019
Share this thread
Hello Nugget..,

Mikey already pointed out some of the small mistakes in your application, overall seems very promising and all comments were positive. Mikey also pointed out some stuff about you so I don't have any doubt in both of you - therefore your application is accepted - Welcome on the team.

Please allow me some time to give you the respective ranks, your trial will last till 27 July, goodluck!
Nyan
Admin
11th Jul 2019, 22:53Jul 11 2019
Share this thread
Hello Nugget,

I read through your applications and the replies. Like I said in Moo's application, it is very nice to see some of the old members return to the community. I want to thank both of you for applying again. I think everyone has pointed out the issues and concerns. I wish you good luck, I am sure you will make a good staff member! :D +1 from me
Dankyy〜
Admin
11th Jul 2019, 14:45Jul 11 2019
Share this thread
Hello there Nugget.

First of all, thank you for applying!

As Mikey has already covered, your application looks almost flawless for starters with only a few minimal slip-ups here and there so I do not see much reason to bore you by critiquing your application further.

The only tiny pointer I would like to express is with regards to Russian members in the English chat. You should do !movechat after your first verbal warning and only gag/mute if they return with the intent to speak Russian again (I am pretty certain VIP trusteds have access to !movechat but if they don't you can ignore this).

I also understand that you were a staff member previously on Skillzworld which is a bonus as you won't have to invest time into learning most of the basics to being staff.

Overall I have no qualms, so I will leave you with a +1 here.

Good luck!

Edited: 11th Jul 2019, 15:09
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"
Mike-Kun
Admin
11th Jul 2019, 11:15Jul 11 2019
Share this thread
Hey there Nugget!,

I've read through your application and noticed a few things, I'll note them down:

- How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
if a player is disrespectful i'd give them a verbal warn as in "Please be respectful." if they continue to show disrespect i'll gag/mute them for two rounds or three and if that doesn't work it's a warn and gag for the rest of the map. if this continues higher consequences will apply. (i'd contact an admin or ban would occur) (Just gag/mute them for the whole round, if they continue next map do it again plus a warning, a ban is also possible but depends.)

- A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
If a player is still in a vip spot i'd ask them to get down and if they proceeded to ignore me i'd slap them down. if they continued to disobey this further it'll be a warn. Next comes letting a higher rank know this is going on. (If they continue after some slaps in the same round, slay them.)

- How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?
if someone is prop blocking and i'm aware i'll ask them to remove the props and if they continue to disobey or do it each round its a warn and slap to get them to stop. if i have to follow them to get them to stop i will do that as well. if this continues higher consequences with apply. (i'd contact an admin or ban would occur) ? (most likely will just let an admin know about the user and provide a steam id). (First time is a slap and if he continues a slay, second time it's a slay+warn)

And that's it for now, I think I noted every little mistake you made (There are some left, but they were even more minor than this, I'm sure you'll learn eventually) and as you can see they are very minor. One thing I am a bit worried about is your activity right now, but you said in your application you'll be more active for now, so I'm holding you onto that. From what I remember when I see you on the server, you are kind, supportive, you have a good mic, and you basically know how everything works. Nugget, it's a +1 from me! Good luck and have fun on the server!

Kind regards,
Mikey (Mouse)

❤~Pyrope~❤
Trusted Trial
❤~Pyrope~❤
Trusted Trial
11th Jul 2019, 02:59Jul 11 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:235007897 or karmasxcks
Steam Name: Nugget
(Optional) Real Name: Karma
(Optional) Sex:
Residential Country: USA
Current playtime on Garry's Mod: 708 hours on my old account i have much more
Current playtime in Skillzworld: on my old account i had 4.2 weeks 16 minutes and like 3 seconds. on this account i have 5 weeks 3 days and 14 hours
What languages do you know or you are in the process of learning: English & Spanish

Notice: You require playtime of 3 days on Skillzworld to apply!
Notice: To apply you need to know basic English in order to communicate with other staff members (you shouldn't have to Google translate your entire application)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Who are the staff member(s) that suggested you to apply?

How active would you be during the week?
most likely 30 hours each week and more

Why would you like to be a Team Member?
there's still a lot of people coming on to bother one another, especially when staff may be busy so i just figured i'd help out since i'm free for now

Write something about yourself (f.e hobbies, education, favourite games):
i don't really have a favorite game but i do play a lot. hobbies are just anything with art or spanish. edu is junior in high school and i graduated as the smartest sophomore of my class so that's fun??

Notice: You need to be active on the forums, server and Discord.
For the server, you need to have a certain number of logins as a requirement. This is shown below.
 • 25 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
 • 100 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Answer the following questions/statements =

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
if a player is disrespectful i'd give them a verbal warn as in "Please be respectful." if they continue to show disrespect i'll gag/mute them for two rounds or three and if that doesn't work it's a warn and gag for the rest of the map. if this continues higher consequences will apply. (i'd contact an admin or ban would occur)

How would you deal with a microphone/chat Spammer?
if someone is mic spamming i will ask them to stop and if doesn't work it's an immediate gag/mute. once ungagged or unmuted, if they continue again, it's a warn. further on goes to higher consequences. (i'd contact an admin or ban would occur)

A player is ghosting. What do you do in this situation?
If a player was spamming or ghosting i'd ask for them to stop. If they ignored or continued to spam or ghost i'd gag/mute. After the gag/mute or map change and this still went on , a warn would be placed if this went any further i'd contact an admin or ban would occur

A player is in a VIP spot within the last minute of the round. What do you do?
If a player is still in a vip spot i'd ask them to get down and if they proceeded to ignore me i'd slap them down. if they continued to disobey this further it'll be a warn. Next comes letting a higher rank know this is going on.

How would you deal with someone prop surfing/prop blocking?
if someone is prop blocking and i'm aware i'll ask them to remove the props and if they continue to disobey or do it each round its a warn and slap to get them to stop. if i have to follow them to get them to stop i will do that as well. if this continues higher consequences with apply. (i'd contact an admin or ban would occur) ? (most likely will just let an admin know about the user and provide a steam id).

How would you deal with someone who is prop killing another victim/bear?
if someone decides it's fun to prop kill another or the bear it'll be a warn. one because they're taking away the player's ability to play that round. i'll also give them a verbal warn but if they continue i'll temp ban and or inform an admin plus provide a steam ID.

How would you deal with a player who is threatening the server (e.g. DDos, hacking)?
if someone is threatening or hacking the server i'd ban them and then let a higher rank know. i'd provide their steam id and evidence of this going down.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat suddenly left the Russian channel and then joins the English chat to speak Russian. What would you do in this situation?
i'd ask them to return to the russian chat. and if they don't i'd gag or mute them since they continued to disobey. then i'd ask a higher rank to move them if i cannot.

How do you react when a rule breaker avoids staff by going into a different chat (Russian or English chat)?
if a rule breaker moves to another chat then i'd follow them to make sure they weren't doing anything harmful. if they are it's a warn + gag/mute for avoiding and continuing to break rules.

What would you do if a player mutes and ignores a staff member(s) when breaking rules?
it's a warn for one avoiding staff, two for not stopping and finally they'll get kicked or temp banned with permission from a higher rank.

A player starts to misuse the admin chat in the server (by pressing @: f.e spamming, begging). How would you act upon this?
if a player misuses the admin chat and decides to spam it i'll warn them. then it'll turn into them being kicked afterwards. if they beg i'd either let admins know and tell them if they proceed to do this higher consequences are in store.

You see another team member abuse their powers on the server. How would you react to this?
if i see another staff member abuse the powers they were given i'd remind them that they're supposed to be an example, a model of peaceful and tame authority. not a fool. then if they continue i'll let a higher rank know and provide evidence of their actions.

A player starts saying offensive/racist things on the server. What do you do in this situation?
this is a gag/mute and warn immediately. racism will not be tolerated. if it goes on further an admin will be informed.

How would act upon someone who is time farming on the server?
i'd kick them and if they come back it's a warn and another kick. the third time is a temp ban and the steam id will be shown to higher ranks.
= Terms & rules =

Is all the information you filled out above correct? based on rules or?
Did you read the rules and understand them? yes
As a team member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in Discord. Will you do so? yes
Did you read and understand the set requirements and rules for staff members? yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld Discord server. Will you join? i've been in the server for a LONG time now
Are you in our Steam group? yes

Notice: The trail for moderator is 2 weeks, you will be put in as Trusted during this time.

Thanks,
Dinosaur ~