Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Re: SKILLZWORLD PBEAR APPLICATION 2019

*EGN*Boys Martin, 13th Jun 2019, 22:06
You must be logged in to reply.
14th Jun 2019, 15:31Jun 14 2019
Share this thread
Hey Martin,Thanks for applying first of all. As the other staff have said your application is missing a lot of stuff and you havent been very active lately so sadly i have to deny you. You can try again in 2 weeks when you are more active and your application has less mistakes.

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

14th Jun 2019, 15:22Jun 14 2019
Share this thread
I at least tried. I was a bit tired from doing it. I would understand more and not sleep in the day time. Pretty unhealthy right? (lol) I'm gonna play the server a lot to learn about more and I'll try again next month. Thank you.
Edited: 14th Jun 2019, 15:23
Redd
14th Jun 2019, 04:29Jun 14 2019
Share this thread
Hello martin,

lithium has pointed out most of the mistakes and has seem to be a lot you missed I also rarely see you in the server now so try and play a bit more and see how staff handle the things, sorry but its a-1 for me good luck next time!
~Redd~
Mike-Kun
Admin
13th Jun 2019, 22:46Jun 13 2019
Share this thread
Hey Martin,

Lithium already pointed out all the mistakes. Unfortunately it's a bit too many mistakes for me. You're honestly a really great and kind guy and like I already told you, I think you'll do great as a staff member. Just try again in a few weeks and I'm sure you can make it into our team if you correct all the mistakes! But for now, I'll have to give you a -1
Sorry!

Edited: 13th Jun 2019, 22:48
13th Jun 2019, 22:43Jun 13 2019
Share this thread
Hellu Martin, thanks for apply

I'm agree on what Lithium said, but I'd like to add something, I just saw you playing today and not the other times. Try to be more active on the server and of course you are a funny guy but try to be more here ^^
My vote is -1 but it can change in the future :3 Good Luck, I'm sure you could be staff if you apply in few days

-Silver
Lithium
VIP
13th Jun 2019, 22:37Jun 13 2019
Share this thread
Haiii

One thing to note your STEAM_ID is STEAM_0:1:121741638 that is what we were looking for when we meant that. You can see what we mean in the #PBear channel on discord or when a player joins or disconnects on the server.

On to the app. I noticed you put warn/kick on a few options. Usually warn will kick if the player has enough warns. Just something minor

Other things.

VIP Spot: There are situations where players can still be on after slaps. If that is the case you slay and warn the player.

Prop Surf/Block: If you have to warn the player here you also have to slay the player.

Prop Kill: You got the idea here, Prop Kill is slay (2nd time is slay warn). You can slap to make the player try not prop kill.

Threats: If you see a threat on the server, get a screenshot or video and PBAN the player. A gag/mute or warn/kick will do nothing to the threat. Then show your proof to the high council and/or core.

Russian Player in English Chat: There is a command called !movechat and that will send the player to the other chat. If they keep coming back after a few attempts then you can also mute/gag the player.

N Word: Any mention of the N Word is an insta mute/gag AND warn. If it happens close together (I.e player says it in chat and gets muted then proceeds to say it in mic) you can also ban for 2 days for racism.

Timefarming: Usually three rounds will be good enough to check for afk. If a player is known to timefarm again you can also apply a warn.

I think there are a few things missing that make a big difference in the handling of the situations. I do believe you could be a good staff in the future but you can learn a few things until then. I will give a -1 for now but you can try to apply again and learn from your mistakes in a couple weeks.
13th Jun 2019, 22:06Jun 13 2019
Share this thread

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/martinboys2k/
Steam Name: *EGN*Boys Martin
Real Name (Optional): David
Sex (Optional): Male
Current game time on Garry's Mod: 9,530 Hours
Current game time in Skillzworld (you need 3 days): 6 days
What languages do you know?: English, little bit of Spanish

The staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): Low Council

How active would you be during the week?: 4-8 hours a day.
(20 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server)
(80 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server)

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:
Because of the very nice community and the server being absolutely very fun to play. I would love to help out the server and be apart of the team.

Write something about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favorite games):
What my hobby is to chill back and listen to a lot of music. My favorite games would have to be the nostalgic ones like Dead Rising 2, Call of Duty Zombies, Geometry Dash, Left 4 Dead 2 and so much more that I can possibly love.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: If a player starts being disrespectful? I would tell them to stop being rude/disrespectful. If they do it again? I would gag/mute them. If they do it the third time? Then I would warn/kick him.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: If someone starts mic spamming? I would tell them to stop mic spamming. it hurts me and other players ears. If they do it again? I would gag them. If they do it the 3rd time? I would warn/kick them. But if a chat spammer does once? I would tell them to stop spamming in chat. If they do it the second time? Then I would mute them. if they do it the third time then I would warn/kick him.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: If someone is ghosting or telling the PBear where the player's at? Then I would tell them to stop ghosting, it's not fair to be telling the bear where he's at. If they do it again? Then it's a mute/gag. If they do it the third time? Then I'll give them a warn/kick.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: If someone stays at the VIP spot for a minute? I would tell them there time is up and they need to get down/off. If it happens for 30 or 45 more seconds? Then I would give them a slap to really get them down/off.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing/Prop Blocking?: If someone is prop surfing? Then I would tell them to not do that, it's cheating and unfair. If they do it again? I would give them a slap. If they do it the third time? Then I would warn/kick them. But to blocking? I would tell them to stop prop blocking/barricading, it's not fun and unfair. If they ignore me? I would give them a slap just so they could really remove them. If it happens the third time? Then I would warn/kick them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Killing?: If a player is prop killing another player? Then I would tell them to stop prop killing them, that's unfair and he didn't meant you to kill him like that. If it happens again? Then I would slay/slap him. If they do it the third time? Then I would warn or kick them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: If someone threatens the server? Then I would tell them to stop being rude like that, it's harmful and heart breaking. If they ignore me/keep doing it then I would gag/mute them. If they do it the third time? I would warn/kick them.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: If a Russian player understands English? Then I would do nothing to prevent him from going back there. But if they do talk in Russian? I would tell him to get back to the Russian chat by doing !allchat. If they do not understand what I'm talking about? Then I would have to talk in Russian about !allchat from Google Translate, so that they could understand (and yes. I don't speak/talk Russian).

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): But if they keep on ignoring me? Then I would have to warn him siriously and probably gag him from ignoring or being disrespectful to the staff.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: when they do something wrong? I tell them. But if they muted/are ignoring me? Then I would have to talk again. If they still do it? Then I would have to tell another staff member to talk to him. If it still happens? Then I would give them a warning.

A player that missuses the admin chat in the server (by pressing @ E.g. Spamming, Begging)?: If a player spams or beg of me? I would tell them to stop, it's annoying and I can't remove it/it's too late. But if they keep doing it? Then I would possibly give them another warn or more likely to kick them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on the server: If one of the team member abuses his/her powers on the server? Then I would probably have to ask one of the Skillzworld Core.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: If somebody uses a racial slur? Then I would gag/mute them immediately. But if they do it again? Then I have to warn/kick him.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: If they would be afk for at least two or three rounds? Then I would have to kick them for being afk or time farming.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes.
Do you accept the terms of the rules for staff members?: Yeah.
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes.
As a Team Member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in discord. Will you do so? Yes.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join? Yes
Are you in our Steam group? Yes
The trail for permanent trusted is a week.

Thank you. <3
Edited,27th May 2019, 10:17am[/quote]

Edited: 13th Jun 2019, 22:10