Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Dankyy〜's P-Bear Application

Dankyy〜, 6th Jun 2019, 5:18pm
You must be logged in to reply.
6th Jun 2019, 8:48pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Yo Dankyy
After looking over your application and the votes the High Council have decided to accept you into the Low Council, good luck.

Edited,6th Jun 2019, 8:51pm
6th Jun 2019, 7:05pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Hey danky!

I'm glad that you're applying for staff. I've seen you much on the server and I think that you deserve a chance. I see that Lithium already pointed out the minor mistake that you had. It is going to be a +1 from me too. Good luck!
Nyan
VIP
6th Jun 2019, 5:58pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread

✫SilverMonster✫ - Wrote

Hey danky, thanks for applying. You’re a nice person, funny and kind. Your apply looks ok but I give you all mods commands is a bad idea for a starter. As logically I put -1 it’s not personal, it’s just logic. If you had 6 daus-1 week that could work. I like you alot Danky. Re-apply later for me, I’m sure you can do it. Good luck~ (Wrote with my phone)

If you have an issue with Coalas rank system, take it out with him. It was actually Admin permissions at first, now it is Moderator permissions.
Also the stated requirement is 3 days.
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
6th Jun 2019, 5:52pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Hey danky, thanks for applying. You’re a nice person, funny and kind. Your apply looks ok but I give you all mods commands is a bad idea for a starter. As logically I put -1 it’s not personal, it’s just logic. If you had 6 daus-1 week that could work. I like you alot Danky. Re-apply later for me, I’m sure you can do it. Good luck~ (Wrote with my phone)
6th Jun 2019, 5:37pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Hey Danky!!!

I'm honestly super amazed by your application, you really put effort in it and I don't see any mistakes at all except for that one thing Lithium said. (Correct me if I'm wrong). You are an amazing friend and person, and I think you will make an amazing staff member too, so hereby I grant you the deserved wonderful.......+1! Let's have our journey together to become Cores! (We have hope and faith,okay?)

#RoadToCore

Edited,6th Jun 2019, 5:40pm
Lithium
VIP
6th Jun 2019, 5:35pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Dankyy :3

Just one minor thing

Admin Chat Abuse: Unfortunately mute does not block this. If a player is misusing this chat like spamming it, you can kick or give a short ban (no more than a day).

I have seen you a lot and you have gotten along with all of the staff so I think you deserve a chance to be a staff so I will give you a +1. Good luck :3
6th Jun 2019, 5:28pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
Hey Danky, thanks for applying. I dont see any faults in your situations,which is good as it shows on how serious you are on applying. You are also pretty active on the server so i believe you deserve a chance at being staff.Therefore its a +1 from me. Good luck!

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Dankyy〜
Admin
6th Jun 2019, 5:18pmJun 06 2019
Share this thread
SKILLZWORLD LOW COUNCIL APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:104658082
Steam Name: Dankyy〜
Real Name (Optional): Miles.
Sex (Optional): Male.
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Current game time on Garry's Mod: 1745 Hours of Misery.
Current game time in Skillzworld (you need 3 days): Gametracker currently says 98.52 Hours (roughly 4 days).
What languages do you know?: English, Tamil and very basic Spanish. Plan to finish Spanish and learn Burmese.
*To be a staff member you need to know basic English to be able to communicate with other staff (you shouldn't have to Google translate your application)*

The staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): Yari about 5000000 times. Nyan and Mikey has also suggested it.

How active would you be during the week?: Around 3+ hours for 5-7 days of the week.
(20 logins a week is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server)
(80 logins a month is the minimum requirement to be considered active on the server)

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: Simply to enforce the rules during the niche time periods where the server becomes a staff-less nightmarefest full of beautiful propsurfers and n-words obliterating my ears. I have finished education until September, so I’ll be able to pop on the server often and keep the server running in an orderly fashion.

Write something about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games): I enjoy stuff typically linked with that of a 40-year old woman – including cooking, countryside walks and 80s quiz shows. On top of that, I love sports (football especially), animals (dogs especially), cartoons/animations, video/board games and travelling. I am currently enjoying a very boring break from education because University thinks that finishing in the middle of April is a good idea, so I plan to do driving lessons in this time period at some point.

Choose an answer for the following issues
(I’ll base this on what I’ve seen on the server and what we did on my previous server as staff)

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
Request that said player would stop disrespecting other players on the server. If it continues, apply a !gag or !mute appropriately depending on whether they were disrespecting via mic or text. If it continues following a map change, I would follow the same procedure and apply a warn for disrespect on top of that.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
Same as the above. Request that said player stop micspamming and apply a !gag should they ignore the request. If it resumes after a map change – repeat the process as well as apply a warn for (mic)spam.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
Request that said player stop ghosting and if required describe what ghosting is for new players should they have no knowledge of the term. If the ghosting continues, I would apply a !gag or !mute for ghosting through the mic or text-chat respectively. If this continues following a map change – repeat the process as well as apply a warn for ghosting.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I would !slap said player(s) from the VIP spot and inform them about the ‘one minute rule’ if required. If they return to the spot following this action, I would follow up with a !slay on the player and warn them for remaining in a VIP spot.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing/Prop Blocking?:
Request that they stop propsurfing/blocking and !slap them if necessary should they initially ignore the request. If they I catch them propsurfing/blocking again, I would follow up with a !slay and warn them for the respective reason.

How would you deal with someone Prop Killing?:
I am not 100% sure on this as it rarely happens. I would check to see whether the prop-kill was accidentally or purposefully done. If it was the former then I’d give them a verbal warning not to do it again while if the prop-kill was purposefully done or there is no evidence to it being accidental I would issue a !slay followed by a warn for propkilling.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
Gather evidence to confirm that someone is threatening the server and that someone isn’t just bored and pulling a prank. If the evidence implies that the server is indeed being threatened, I’d collect my own proof via screenshots and collect their Steam name and ID before issuing a ban to them. Following this, I’d inform a Head-Admin or Core of the incident so they can extend the ban if necessary (pretty certain VIP Trusted and Mods cannot perma-ban).

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
If our new Russian friend is speaking English then I would do nothing as they are not breaking the rules. If they do however decide to speak Russian, I would inform them to speak English and tell them to do !allchat to return to the Russian chat. If necessary, I would force them back into the Russian chat should they continue. If they return to the English chat and continue to speak Russian I would do a !gag/!mute depending on whether they were using the mic or text-chat to type respectively. 

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I would verbally warn the player to stop shifting chat with the intent to avoid the staff’s requests. If this continues following the verbal warning, I would give them an actual warn for avoiding staff on top of any other rules they may have infringed upon.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
If they are muting staff with the intent to avoid listening to a staffs requests, I’d inform them that is not allowed. Should they continue I would warn and kick the individual on top of any other punishments for rules they may have broken leading them to mute the staff.

A player that missuses the admin chat in the server (by pressing @ E.g. Spamming, Begging)?:
Politely ask the individual to stop spamming/begging as the admin chat is reserved for… well people with genuine problems that need assisting such as being stuck and/or staff discussing how to deal with certain situations. If the individual continues, I would issue a !mute. Should the player return to spamming following a map change I would follow the same procedure and apply a warn for chat-spam.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on the server:
First and foremost, I would request they immediately stop. If this does not work I would take screenshots as evidence in case I need an alibi to confirm said staffs abuse on the server. Following this, I’d submit the information to a HA or core to act upon appropriately.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
I would immediately issue a !gag/!mute depending on whether the individual said the N-word via the mic or through a suspicious “cutie” appearing in the chat (I think that’s the N-word censor anyway). I would follow this up with an immediate warn for racism. If it continues after a map-change I may resort to a kick/ban (probably the latter) for a short duration and take screenshots as evidence to submit to higher staff if necessary.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
Simply kick them for being AFK after successive rounds of being AFK. If they re-join and continue, I would issue a warn for pointfarming and kick/ban them for short duration.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: I do.
Do you accept the terms of the rules for staff members?: I do.
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Indeed.
As a Team Member you need to prepare yourself by reading the #guidelines channel in discord. Will you do so? Indeed.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join? Already there.
Are you in our Steam group? Indeed.

Edited,6th Jun 2019, 5:30pm
“ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ…ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.
       ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ, ᴡɪʟᴅʟʏ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ, ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ,
       ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ.” ― ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ ʜᴀʟᴇ"