Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

OKEY's Pbear Application

=WL= OKEY DOKKE, 27th May 2019, 4:34am
You must be logged in to reply.
29th May 2019, 7:38pmMay 29 2019
Share this thread
Hi Okey,

It's good to see that you have applied for staff!

Starting off positive, I have seen you on the server from time to time. And you seem like a really enjoyable player to have around, I don't really mind the minor points Lithium put out too much.

What I do mind, is the activity. And I agree with the fellow staff-members, so I will sadly have to deny your application. But worry not, I am sure that if you will show us motivation to be a little more active, work on your points with the new emblems and make sure to stay positive. You'll make it, no doubt about it.

Thanks, once again. As always, take care off yourself.
28th May 2019, 6:45pmMay 28 2019
Share this thread
Yo Okey, as the others pointed out, your activity this month is too low, if it had been higher i would've given a +1 but i have to give a[color/] [color=#FF0000]-1 this time
28th May 2019, 5:50pmMay 28 2019
Share this thread
Hey Okey, thanks for applying. Lithium pointed out your mistakes and as they arent that big,i'll let it be. The other problem for now is that your activity this month has been very low and i feel like you will only be active when you are staff as of right now.If you can improve your activity i think you deserve a chance. For now its a -1 from me. Good luck!
Edited,28th May 2019, 5:52pm

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

28th May 2019, 4:58pmMay 28 2019
Share this thread
Hello~ thanks for your application! I don't really know you, so I can judge only on your application and you need to change that like Lith said. It's -1 for me, Good Luck!
Edited,29th May 2019, 9:40pm
28th May 2019, 3:19pmMay 28 2019
Share this thread
Hey OKEY.

Lithium covered everything I was looking at. I think that you should be more active on the server as I don't see you much. It is going to be a -1 from me too. My advice is to be more active and to learn from your mistakes.
Lithium
VIP
27th May 2019, 2:40pmMay 27 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Okey

A few things to go over

Prop Surf: After the verbal warning and slaps, if a player is still prop surfing it is a slay and a warn. A ban is only necessary if it is repeatedly.

Threats: After you have the evidence, make sure to ban the player for max then show to higher ups.

I would normally accept for two minor things, but I noticed your lack of activity, as you only had one map log in this month so far. We would like our staff to have at least 20 map logins a week (it’s averages a little over an hour a day) and 80 for a month. That would explain why I haven’t seen you much. Come back in a couple weeks and get some more experience with the server and then you can apply again. For now it is a -1, but if you are more active you might have a chance soon.
Nyan
VIP
27th May 2019, 11:15amMay 27 2019
Share this thread
Well one thing I noticed straight away is that you must of wrote this application earlier than yesterday. As we have an update of the application template. Also there is only trusted spots open the now.
27th May 2019, 4:34amMay 27 2019
Share this thread
Information about you: I like play video games on my computer, and watch anime on my free time.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174569003
Steam Nickname: OKEY DOKKE
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 804 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 3 days and 9 hours
Language(s): English
Previous experiences as staff?: No
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): one of my friends that became a higher member

How often would you be online during the week?: I would say 3-4 days

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: So i can deal with the players who are breaking the rules

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games) I love play Gmod and TF2 on my computer

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
Tell them to be nicer and if they won't stop I would mute or gag them. If they continue on the next map I will mute or gag them with warn/if its major

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
Tell them to stop and if they don't I will mute or gag them and If they continue on the next map it will a be mute or gag with a warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
Tell them to stop and explain what Ghosting stands for if they don't care I will mute or gag them and If they continue on the next map I will mute or gag and warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
Tell them to get down/it the last minute and if they don't I'll slap them and if they come back again I'll slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
Tell them to stop and slap them of the object and if they continue many more times, i will snap a picture and temp ban them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I will take some proof like on a video and report to the higher admin.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
If they speak English as well it's fine if not I will tell them to stop and if they continue I will move chat them. If they start to do this multiple times I will gag or mute and warn them.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
Tell them to stop ignoring staff member and if they doesn't care I will kick them. If he or she comes back and start ignoring staff again I will give them warn with a kick.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
Same as above.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
I will take proof and talk to the other staff.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
I will mute or gag them with warn if they continue after map change I will tempt ban he/she.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I will check them and if he or she doesn't react I will kick them and If he or she comes back and start being afk again I will warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes

Edited,27th May 2019, 5:04am