Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

pb application

17th May 2019, 1:26am . 78
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
Admin
19th May 2019, 1:19pmMay 19 2019
Share this thread
Although your application has some flaws I am willing to give you a chance as I know you have applied a few times and helped out on the server.

Edit: I will be keeping you as Permanent Trusted mainly because of past issues and your recent activity. You will still have the trail of 2 weeks, so please improve on these points and the ones above that were given by the staff.

Edited,19th May 2019, 1:29pm
17th May 2019, 7:41pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hey Redd, i belive that Silver pointed out the flaws in the app, a +1 from me. Also fyi, the slap command have been enabled again ( for admin atleast, not sure about trusted/mod)
Edited,17th May 2019, 7:59pm
Shade
VIP
17th May 2019, 6:07pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hey Redd!

I see Silver has already pointed at your flaws. I'd like to give you a chance and hope that this promotion is going to pay off. It'll be a +1 from me too! Good luck!

Edited,17th May 2019, 6:11pm
Yari
Admin
17th May 2019, 5:18pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hey Redd,Thanks for applying. Your application has some flaws,as Silver has pointed out. I believe you deserve a chance (after the 5834239423th time of applying). So its a +1from me. Good luck!
Edited,17th May 2019, 5:23pm

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

17th May 2019, 1:22pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hey Redd, Thanks for apply.

Okey

"How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:Tell the players doings and say that they should not do it. If the player continues at least warn 2 times. If continued gagg the player. If continued next round warn and continue to gagg/mute unless its serious"

-> (next map, not next round appart if you ungag them but you don't have to)

Not really exact

"How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:Tell them to please stop, If the player continues after 2 or 3 warns gagg/mute the player till next round if continued warn and if still continued spamming continue to gagg/mute"

-> Tell him to stop just one time if he continues then gag/mute him. If he keep mic/chat spamming next map then warn him with a gag/mute

Okey

"How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:Warn them 2-3 times, if continued gagg/mute the player till next game if continued i’d give a warn and gagg/mute"

-> Just tell him only one time first

Not really Exact

"How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:Ask or slap them off the V.I.P. spot, If they come back up to the spot slay them and tell them it’s the 1 min rule, if not following rules still i’d slay then warn (temp ban if still continued after)"

-> Slap command was desactivated so you need ask first and then if he don't listen, SLAY him. If he restart do the same with a warn.

Not really Exact

"How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:Slap them down and tell them to stop or ask them down, If the player continues after 2-3 warns temp ban them after you get evidence to show to higher staff"

-> Slap command desactivated so tell him to stop first,if he continues slay and next round if he keeps doing it then slay with a warn.

Correct

"What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:gagg/mute them and get evidence for higher staff after you warn and temp kick"

->temp ban*

Correct

"A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:Switch them to the russian chat and get a google translate to tell them to stop, If they continue gagg and mute the player. If continued give them with a warning and with a gagg/mute"

Not really Exact

"A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):Try and get someone to talk to the player. If still ignores warn and temp ban"

-> temp ban only if he continues, not warn WITH a ban

Not really Exact

"A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:Same as above ^"

->Same as above too.

Correct

"You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server: Remind the staff member that they are abusing their powers, If they continue get evidence to higher staff immediately unless lower staff temp ban for other staff to see what they where doing"

Not really Exact

"A player starts saying the N Word on the server: i’d gagg/mute them and tell them not to do it again it’s against the rules. If the player says it again warn them and temp ban"

-> Instant warn with a gag/mute

Incorrect

"How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: My reaction would be a bit disappointed when they could be enjoying their time on the server but they are not. I would warn the player and temp ban if they where also avoiding pb."

-> Kick them first time, if they keep going on the server as afk then warn them with a kick

I saw you help on the server sometimes, that's also a good point for a good staff. If you follow all these points, your trial should be ppillowed. My vote is +1 Good Luck!~

Edited,17th May 2019, 1:22pm
17th May 2019, 11:46amMay 17 2019
Share this thread
I think you are great for the team and have all the stuff i would put up. I hope you do well if you get in and good luck! I'll give ya a +1
Edited,17th May 2019, 12:03pm
Redd
17th May 2019, 1:26amMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Here we go for the last time (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78795536
Steam Nickname:Redd
Name (Optional):Redd
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:548 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):week and 3 days
Language(s):English & might learn spanish soon
Previous experiences as staff?:Partly
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional):Connor McDerp (When he was staff)

How often would you be online during the week?:mostly all week

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:To deal with those who are breaking the rules while no staff are on

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games): To play skillzworld and get all the fun out of it

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:Tell the players doings and say that they should not do it. If the player continues at least warn 2 times. If continued gagg the player. If continued next round warn and continue to gagg/mute unless its serious

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:Tell them to please stop, If the player continues after 2 or 3 warns gagg/mute the player till next round if continued warn and if still continued spamming continue to gagg/mute

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:Warn them 2-3 times, if continued gagg/mute the player till next game if continued i’d give a warn and gagg/mute

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:Ask or slap them off the V.I.P. spot, If they come back up to the spot slay them and tell them it’s the 1 min rule, if not following rules still i’d slay then warn (temp ban if still continued after)

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:Slap them down and tell them to stop or ask them down, If the player continues after 2-3 warns temp ban them after you get evidence to show to higher staff
What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:gagg/mute them and get evidence for higher staff after you warn and temp kick

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:Switch them to the russian chat and get a google translate to tell them to stop, If they continue gagg and mute the player. If continued give them with a warning and with a gagg/mute

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):Try and get someone to talk to the player. If still ignores warn and temp ban

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:Same as above ^

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server: Remind the staff member that they are abusing their powers, If they continue get evidence to higher staff immediately unless lower staff temp ban for other staff to see what they where doing

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: i’d gagg/mute them and tell them not to do it again it’s against the rules. If the player says it again warn them and temp ban

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: My reaction would be a bit disappointed when they could be enjoying their time on the server but they are not. I would warn the player and temp ban if they where also avoiding pb.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?:Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?:Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?:Already in
-Redd
(✿◠‿◠)

~Redd~
You must be logged in to reply.