Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

second retarded application

Momo4, 16th May 2019, 2:32pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
VIP
18th May 2019, 3:47pmMay 18 2019
Share this thread
I wasn't supposed to do this application, but decided that I will act on this sooner rather than later. I don't think it would be wise at this point in time to let you become staff. I really hope you understand this. Since this application has been posted people have still come to me with problems regarding your behaviour. Even by the title of this application makes me think you don't take it even a little seriously. If you do improve your actions then I will allow you to reapply maybe in the future. I will be discussing this with the other staff members shortly.
I will be closing this application.
17th May 2019, 5:15pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hey Momo,thanks for applying. The mistakes in your app have been pointed out,and they aren't big so ill let them be. If you can change your attitude on the server i think you deserve a chance to be staff. Its a +1 from me. Good luck!

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

17th May 2019, 3:29pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
What is up my dude

Other than what Crispy said it seems pretty good to me, i've seen you break some rules in the past but as long as that stops i dont see any issue! ^^ +1
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
17th May 2019, 12:51pmMay 17 2019
Share this thread
Hello momo, thanks for you to apply, to be honest your application seems really good and correct appart the little thing that Crispy said. For me if you have a serious behavior when you are staff then why not. I see you always with the mood and making fun on the server so that's good. I will let you be your trial. My vote is +1. Good Luck~ :D
16th May 2019, 3:48pmMay 16 2019
Share this thread
Hey Momo!

I wanted to add that if a player is time farming be sure to ban them once as if they continue to join after you kicking them and still time farm.

Besides that , everything's correct. I'll give it a +1. Good luck bud!
Momo4
VIP
16th May 2019, 2:32pmMay 16 2019
Share this thread
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83437013
Steam Nickname: Momo
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,201
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 2 weeks and 2 days 14 hours and 22 minutes
Language(s): English, Arabic, and a bit of Turkish.
Previous experiences as staff?: Never been staff before.
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional):
Yari.
How often would you be online during the week?:
I will be online about 3-6 hours daily or more.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:
I really want to help the server and the staff lately hasn't been doing well i think i can actually help.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
I am Momo i like Football a lot and enjoy basketball, i play games a lot like gmod and other historical games sometimes, Studying history and politics lately.
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I will tell them nicely to stop and be respectful, If they don't listen gag/mute them, If they continued on the next map I will give them a warn and either a gag/mute.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
I will ask them nicely to stop, If they ignore me and continue i will gag/mute them, If they continue in the next map i will warn them and gag/mute them.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll ask them nicely to stop and explain what ghosting is to them, if they ignore me and continue on i will mute/gag them, If they do it in the next map i will gag/mute and warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll ask them to stop nicely if they ignore me i will slap them, And if they do it in the next round i will ask them to get down and if they don't i'll slay them, If they do it for the third time i will warn them and slay them

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
I will tell them nicely to stop and if they don't listen i will slap them, And if they continue,I'll slay them if they do it in the next round i will slay them and warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
So firstly i will talk to them about their problems with the server, but if the situation is serious and the server might fall for DDOSing i will ban them immediately and show their ID and proof for higher staff directly like the head admins and cores.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
If they started speaking English i will let them be,If they speak Russian i will tell them to go back or move them to the Russian chat,If they do it again i will gag/mute them,If they do it for the 3rd time i will warn them and either gag or mute them.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
If they don't stop i will try to talk to them nicely if they keep ignoring me i will warn them as they are breaking the rules.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
If they weren't breaking the rules i'll leave them if they are breaking the rules and ignoring me i will tell them nicely to stop ignoring me if they don't listen i will warn them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
I will tell them to stop nicely and if they keep breaking the rules and ruining the game, I will show higher staff members proof like head admins or cores and tell them what they're doing.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
I will instantly warn them and mute/gag them, If they do it in the next map i will ban them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I will ask them nicely to start playing and slap them, If they keep on farming i will kick them, If they join again and keep farming i will warn them and kick them again.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes

Edited,16th May 2019, 3:01pm