Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Klaus's worse application (it's worse than before)

14th May 2019, 10:31am . 45
You must be logged in to reply.
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
17th May 2019, 10:11amMay 17 2019
Thanks for Applying again Klaus.
As I'm sure you already know and have seen the abuse list in the past 2 years that Coala posted. Abuse is not going to be tolerated and will have major consequences. I am, however willing to let you have another chance at being staff, as you were good in the past in many ways.
So I will accept your application and you will now go on a trail of 2 weeks as trusted. If you prove to meet all the expectations and above, I may promote you sooner.

Edited,17th May 2019, 10:12am
Threads: 1
17th May 2019, 9:10amMay 17 2019
Hola Klaus

Yeah i can't see anything bad to note so am gonna give this a cheeky +1
Good luck my dude.
Threads: 15
17th May 2019, 6:43amMay 17 2019
Hey Klaus, good you replied back! You are a person who's free about behavior and texting about everything but if you keep as serious in the staff then it would be okey, I'll give a +1 Good Luck~
Threads: 0
16th May 2019, 2:10pmMay 16 2019
Hey Klaus!
Your application looks good and I don't see anything that I should note. I'm giving it a +1 too!

Edited,16th May 2019, 2:10pm
Administrator
Threads: 1
14th May 2019, 2:34pmMay 14 2019
Hey Klaus,thanks for reapplying. As Crispy said about that minor mistake you had,everything else seems to be fine. You have been staff here before and i hope this time you wont abuse as much :) Its a +1 from me. Good Luck DragonAngel-ripoff!
Edited,14th May 2019, 2:35pm

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Threads: 3
14th May 2019, 2:11pmMay 14 2019
Hey Klaus!

I wanted to add that If a player is ignoring you but isn't really doing anything let it be like that. But if he is doing it on purpose because he is breaking rules then yes warn them.

Besides that little flaw everything's alright! It'll be a +1 from me! Good luck ^ ^
Threads: 2
14th May 2019, 10:31amMay 14 2019
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93109735
Steam Nickname:Klaus
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:980 hours.
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):4 weeks,2 days and 18 hours.
Language(s):English,Polish
Previous experiences as staff?:I was an admin on Skillzworld
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional):

How often would you be online during the week?:5 to 6 hours

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:I enjoyed being staff and being a one again would be fun.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
I don't really have a hobby,but I have a long list of my favortie games one of them is Don't Starve Together.
I really enjoy playing rhythm games.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:I would tell them to stop being disrespectful.
If they won't stop I would be forced to gag/mute them,if they continue I would gag/mute them and give them a warning.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:First I would tell them to stop,if they continue I would gag/mute them.
If after the map change they won't stop,I would gag/mute them and warn them for mic/chat spamming.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:I would tell them to stop ghosting,if they continue ghosting I would be forced to gag/mute them.
If they continue doing that I'll have to gag/mute and warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:First I would remind them about 1 minute rule if they won't get down I would slap them.
If they'll go back to that spot after being slapped down,I would slay them.If the same thing happens during the next round I will slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:First I will tell them to stop then slap them if they continue i'll be forced to slay them.
If they'll start prop surfing on the next round,I would slay and warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:I would try to record of them saying that in voice chat or get a screenshot if they said it in the text chat.
After that I would get the proof and their Steam ID and send it to higher staff members.After that I would ban them for 2 hours (which is the maximum time that trusted can ban for).

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:I would tell them that this is the English chat.
If they won't understand I would use the !movechat command.If they comeback and start speaking Russian again I would warn and gag/mute them.If they continue doing it I will kick them.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):I would DM them that doing that is not allowed and they should stop,If they continue I would warn them.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:First DM them that muting and ignoring staff isn't allowed,if they continue doing that I'll have to warn and kick them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server: I would tell them to stop abusing.If they continue I'll try to get proof like a video or a screenshot and send it to higher staff members.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:I woud gag/mute them and warn them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:First check if they actually are time farming,after that kick them.
If they'll come back and continue doing it I would warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?:Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them?:Yes.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?:I'm already in it.
You must be logged in to reply.