Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

**** Application

Fuuka, 10th May 2019, 10:24pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
11th May 2019, 9:17pmMay 11 2019
Share this thread
Hi Fuuka,

Hi, all the flaws have been discussed pretty much. But still not too major, in the past you have caused some trouble and made mistakes repeatedly.

But the past is the past, I want to give you another chance, don't mess it up, Please, I know that you can do it. You have it in you, you just have to show it to us.

Hereby, I will accept you (back) to the SkillzWorld staff-member team! Welcome (back) Fuuka, your 14 day trial starts now.

Don't disappoint us!
jsayers1994, Dizlin, Nyan and 1 other liked this
11th May 2019, 12:05pmMay 11 2019
Share this thread
Hey Fuuka,nice to see you reapplying again.Your application has a few flaws,but they aren't major mistakes,so ill look past it.What worries me though is the fact that you have been involved in some rulebreaking (letting people impersonate you and not do anything about it,warn deleting and etc). I hope you have learned from these mistakes and not let them happen again.For now its a +1 from me if you promise not to repeat the mistakes again. Good Luck!
Edited,11th May 2019, 12:06pm

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

11th May 2019, 9:09amMay 11 2019
Share this thread
Hey Fuuka.
Nice to see you here. Many things happened near you last weeks. I hope you will be more active on Forums and Discord.
It’s
+1. Don’t disappoint us
Best of luck!

Hello there!
11th May 2019, 12:59amMay 11 2019
Share this thread
Haii Fuuky <3
Thank you for your application!
Lithium Wave already mentioned the mistakes
Your application is looking good in general)
I think you've improved yourself and I hope to see you again as a member of our staff!
I'll give a
+1
Good Luck! <3

Edited,11th May 2019, 1:40am
Lithium
VIP
10th May 2019, 11:51pmMay 10 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Fuuky<3

There is one minor thing in your app that I will mention.

Rule Breaker jumps chat: it is a warn on top of what they would already have gotten depending on the rule (i.e give a kick if normal punishment involves it)

I know there were some issues late in your first staff tenure, but it seems like you still remember what is needed to be done and I think you should at least get a trial again. So I will give you a +1 gl.
10th May 2019, 10:24pmMay 10 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1: 197708356
Steam Nickname: Fuuky <3
Name (Optional): Anastasia
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,776 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 3 week 6 days 2 hours
Language(s): English, Russian, German, Estonian
Previous experiences as staff?: Yes
Staff member that suggested you to apply?(Optional):-
How often would you be online during the week?:I will be more active on the server. I Will try play on server from 3 to 6 hours :з
Why would you like be a Team Member?: I want to help the other players again, protect the server from those who break the rules. When I'm online on the server and someone needs help, I can always help him and explain ^^
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games): My hobby is horse riding, painting, singing and playing the piano. In my spare time, I play on the server. There are really good people playing, with whom you can spend time and talk about something -3-
Choose an answer for the following issues:

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: If there is a person who has started to behave disrespectfully, and he began to behave aggressively, I will try to cheer him up and calm down, as well as politely ask him to behave well for other players. If he doesn't listen to me, I'll have to take action and give him a mute/gag. If this continues again, I will give mute/gag and give a warning For disrespect to other players.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I will politely ask the player to stop the Microphone/Chat spam.And i say that it interferes with normal play to other players, so I'll remind him about the rules. If he won't listen to me, I'll have to give him a mute/gag. If he continues with Microphone/Chat spam on the next map, I'll give him a warning.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: If a player began to ghosting, to tell **** where and in what place is the other player, I'll tell him to stop ghosting if he doesn't know what it means to "Ghosting" I'll explain to him what it means. If he continue not to listen to me, and ghosting a ****, then I'll give mute/gag. If he continues Ghosting on the next map I have to give a gag/mute and a warning.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: First I will write in the chat ,,1 minute rules! Get down from your Vip spot!" And if someone does not know what Vip Spot, I will explain to them that VIP Spot-is a place where you can climb only with Vip Jump. If they won't listen to me and won't get down, then I slap them . If they continue in the next round/map I will write: !slay and just give a warning.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I'll tell them never to do Prop Serfing since it's forbidden on the server and remind them of the rule. If they continue to Prop Serfing after my verbal warning, I'll !slap them. If they continue, I'll write a command !slay and give a warning.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: First I would recognize his STEAM ID, then I would take screenshots as proof that he threatened the server. And of course I ban/kick it and reported it to someone who is higher rank.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I will tell him that this chat is only English and here you can only speak English,then I will say that you can return to the Russian chat using the command !allchat. If he won't listen to me, I'll move he back into Russian chat. Again, if he will go to English chat and start to talk in English chat in Russian I give him a mute/gag. If he continues on the next map I will give him mute/gag and a warning.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I'll tell him to stop and not avoid the staff. If he continues to avoid the staff and break the rules after my verbal warning, I will just kick him and give a warning for avoiding the staff.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: I will tell him to stop ignoring staff member, if he continues to ignore staff member, then I will kick him and also give a warning for ignoring staff member.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server: First I would tell him to stop because it is strictly forbidden for staff. And then I would take a screenshot, or record a video, to prove it and show it to someone higher rank.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: I will give him gag/mute and warning for N word.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:First I kick them for time farming and if they come back and continue time farming, I will give a warning and kick for time farming.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes