Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

PBear Application

2nd May 2019, 1:46pm . 61
You must be logged in to reply.
Head Administrator
Threads: 4
4th May 2019, 4:53amMay 04 2019
Hey Cliffy,

As the votes are balanced out. It's my choice to either accept you or not. Honestly have been thinking about this decision very well, but I am going to be very honest with you. You are a really chill person to play with, you seem to have unlearned the ways of moderation. But honestly, don't worry about that for now. You'll pick the pace up with that due time. And since you were an old Admin on redline, there is really no reason for me to doubt your work efforts.

Congratulations Cliffy, I want to welcome you to the SkillzWorld staff-team! You will from now on start your 14 day trial, make the most of it and of course make sure to ask us questions when necessary!
Administrator
Threads: 1
3rd May 2019, 11:38amMay 03 2019
Hey Cliffy,thanks for applying first of all.Your application has a couple flaws but as you have been an old staff on redline and as nyan said,you would be a good staff member.I think you deserve a chance for a trial atleast.So its a +1 from me.Good luck!

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

3rd May 2019, 9:11amMay 03 2019
Yeah I'm aware of the mistakes and appreciate all of the feedback so if I do get accepted I'll be sure to remember it all because its a good server so hopefully I can help keep it that way.
Threads: 15
3rd May 2019, 7:41amMay 03 2019
If he follows the correction that Lithium made that would be ok. If you were an old staff from redline we could trust you on it, I saw you active recently so my vote is +1 for me, Good Luck!
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
3rd May 2019, 6:29amMay 03 2019
It is a shame this app is missing stuff. But I do know Cliffy personally and I know he would be a good staff member and he was before. Its just a shame regarding the votes.
I know this isn't my app to accept or decline, the reason why I am writing this.
Threads: 5
3rd May 2019, 3:19amMay 03 2019
Hey Cliffy, nice to see you here!
Lithium wrote all the mistakes, your application looks good but it’s not suitable for SkillzWorld.
It’s -1 from me.
Good luck!

Edited,3rd May 2019, 3:19am

Hello there!
2nd May 2019, 2:09pmMay 02 2019
Haiii Cliffy

Disrespectful: Wrong. The correct process is to verbally warn the player and if they continue give a mute/gag. If it happens again it is a mute/gag and a warn. Ban only if extreme.

Ghosting: If they do it next map it is a mute/gag and warn.

VIP Spot: You can use the slap command instead of the TP command this will get the players attention (also trusted do not have access to Tp).

Threatening: Make sure you ban the player once you have evidence.

Player Mutes Staff: If you have to kick then it is also a warn.

N Word: Wrong. If someone says the n word, it is an instant mute/gag and warn. Ban is only for extreme.

I think there are too many big errors in this app but I would like to see you apply again in a few weeks after you evaluate your mistakes. Until then I will give a -1. Gl
2nd May 2019, 1:46pmMay 02 2019
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126628399
Steam Nickname: Cliffy Byro
Name (Optional): Dylan
Sex (Optional): I...AM A MAN!!
Current time on Garry's Mod: 700 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 3d 16h 20m
Language(s): English
Previous experiences as staff?: Admin on Redline in the past
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): Nyan & Yari

How often would you be online during the week?: 4-5 times a week

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: I'd like to be a team member because playing the game and having people break the rules when none of the staff are on is annoying so it'd be nice to fill that gap in time when there's no staff on, I've also made friends with a lot of the people on the server so it'd be nice to help out whenever they need help with anything.

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
My hobbies are streaming on Twitch, playing games with mates and just chilling out. Have a really good job aswell where im an instructor for people looking to learn axe throwing so I take them through the steps and techniques of axe throwing.
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Tell them to cut it out and if it carries on give them a warning, if it continues i'll give them a warning and a temporary ban but if they carry on after that perma ban them.
How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I'd ask them to stop and if they continued i'd gag them temporarily until the next map and if they continue i'll gag and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Tell them to stop and explain the rules against ghosting and if they continued i'd gag them until next map. If it continued i'd then issue a warning.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Tell them to get down and if they don't i'll tp them off of the spot and tell them to not do it again. If it continues i'll issue a warning and slay them.
How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I would ask them to stop and if that didn't work i'd slap them to make them stop. if they carried on i'd slay them and issue a warning.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I'd get their STEAMID and take screenshots of the threats as evidence of them threatening the server.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask them to speak English if they are moving to the English chat, if they don't I would movechat the player back into the the Russian chat. if they still don't listen I will gag and issue a warning.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): Give them a verbal warning and if it continues issue a proper warning.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: Tell them they must listen to the staff and if they don't listen kick them. If it continues then I'll issue a warning and temporarily ban them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server: Take screenshots of them doing it and have witnesses for it aswell before showing it to the higher ups.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: Gag them and if they continue ban them straight away.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I'd Kick them from the server and if I noticed them doing it again I'd give them a warning.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: I do
Did you read the rules and understand them?: I do <3

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes
You must be logged in to reply.