Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Mikey's application

Mike-Kun, 2nd May 2019, 7:09pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
VIP
4th May 2019, 3:48amMay 04 2019
Share this thread
Thanks Mikey for applying. Honestly you seem like a really nice person, but I will have to decline you due to the votes this time. I hope you will apply again in two weeks as I think you will make a good staff member! :) Hope to see more of you in the future!
3rd May 2019, 6:30pmMay 03 2019
Share this thread
Thank you all for the fast responses! The feedback you all gave is really good and I'll note everything down so I don't forget those things. I'd still really like to try, but if all of you don't agree, that's totally fine! But again, thank you!
3rd May 2019, 5:40pmMay 03 2019
Share this thread
Hey Mikey,thanks for applying. Your application does have a couple flaws and i haven't seen you much on the server myself.Overall its a -1 from me.

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
3rd May 2019, 1:07pmMay 03 2019
Share this thread
Hey Mikey Lithium said all the errors but if you take in count these mistakes it would be okey. It is a TRIAL so I don't know why you should not have a chance to pass it. I trust you on it so I give +1 Good Luck
3rd May 2019, 9:16amMay 03 2019
Share this thread
Hey Mickey, thanks for applying on SkillWorld!
Lithium already mentioned all the mistakes, nothing really to say here
It’s -1 from me. Good luck!

Hello there!
Lithium
VIP
2nd May 2019, 8:00pmMay 02 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Mikey

Here are some things I noticed

Disrespectful Player: You need to verbally warn the player before applying a mute/gag on them.

Spam: Same with a live. You need to verbally warn the player before applying a mute/gag on them.

VIP Spot: If you have to slay it is also a warn.

Prop Surf: In between verbally warning and slaying you can use slaps to get the players attention and they might stop. If not then slay and warn.

Threat: You need to get evidence of the threat via a screen shot or video, then ban the player and inform a higher up.

Player Mutes Staff: If a player is known to mute staff it is a warn and a kick.

Timefarming: If the player is timefarming first time it is kick. Another instance is warn kick.

I think there are too many errors in this app. I will give a -1, but try again in a couple of weeks. Gl.
2nd May 2019, 7:09pmMay 02 2019
Share this thread
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54487441
Steam Nickname: Mikey
Name (Optional): Mike
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: Hmm, about 2000 hours?
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): Over 4 days
Language(s): English, Dutch and un petit peux francais
Previous experiences as staff?: Yes, on 2 sandbox servers that still exist, Ruu’s Playground and Gladius Sandbox.
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): Well, I remember Krul said something about it, but I’m not sure anymore.

How often would you be online during the week?: That really depends, college times are okay right now so I guess mostly in the evening (GMT) and in the weekends.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:
I honestly fell in love with this community, I imagined how cool and helpful it would be if I could become a Team Member of this community. I’d love to help people when they have problems, I’m just that kind of person I guess.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
Well, yes, Hello there I’m Mike AKA Mikey and I’m from The Netherlands and I educate Leisure & Hospitality (Basically means entertainment/reception work). My hobbies are reading, gaming, watching tv/anime and I guess hanging out with friends. My favorite game is obviously Tomb Raider, I mean, look at my steam profile if you’re interested.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would instantly gag/mute them, then I would ask nicely if they could stop, and if they don’t stop the next round/map, I’ll gag/mute them again plus a warning. Saw this happen a lot of times.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I guess kinda the same as the Disrespectful player, I would gag/mute them and if they don’t stop the next round/map I’ll do it again plus warning this time.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would explain to them what exactly ghosting is, if they don’t listen and they continue I will gag/mute them. If they don’t stop the next time I’ll just do it again but plus a warning this time.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I’ve already seen some examples on how to handle in this situation, you first say/type 1 MIN RULE, if some people don’t listen you’ll slap them, if they do it again the next round or even this round I’ll kill them with the command !slay.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Ask them nicely to stop, if they don’t I’ll have to warn/slay them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: Hmm, that honestly really depends Imo, if it’s really serious I’ll have to ban them ofcourse, if it’s just a little joke a kick or warn, but you never know when someone’s joking, so I guess a ban. In my opinion you should also report it to some higher ranks, cause they would like to have that information too I guess.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I mean, that’s fine aslong as he doesn’t start talking Russian in voicechat or normal chat. But if he does, I’ll use the wonderful google translate and say in Russian that he should go tot he other chat by saying !allchat, if they don’t listen I’ll have to force him/her with !movechat. If he/she keeps coming back to bother us, it’ll be a gag/mute or a kick/warning.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): Well they should ofcourse listen to the staff and stop with what he/she’s doing, and if he/she doesn’t it’s his/her problem, then he or she will just get warned or kicked but that depends.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: Aslong as the player isn’t rulebreaking, that’s fine I guess. If the player is rulebreaking, the same thing happens with the rulebreaker that avoids staff.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
Ask the Team Member to stop this instant! If he or she doesn’t do that, I’ll make screenshots and show it to the higher ranks in the community. And then let’s hope something is going to happen.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: They never received the N-word pass so they are not allowed to say that word! If they do, I’ll mute/gag them, but if it gets worse, like the player is spamming or disrespecting other players with it, I’ll ban them ofcourse.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
Well, you’re never really sure, I’ll be sure to check that person out the next round, if he does the exact same thing again, like spinning around, I’ll have to kick + warn them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: No, I mean YES, ofcourse!
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes, I did.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes, I will.