Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Larweskers Application

21st Apr 2019, 2:38pm . 42
You must be logged in to reply.
Head Administrator
Threads: 4
22nd Apr 2019, 4:47amApr 22 2019
Hey Nebula,

Your application looks fantastic, the votes were all positive!

Therefore, I would like to welcome you (back) to the SkillzWorld Staff Family! You'll start your 14 day trial as a VIP-Trusted. Good luck and make the most of it!
Threads: 1
22nd Apr 2019, 4:39amApr 22 2019
Haiiii Nebula^^

Your application is good and I see that you worked hard on it.
Its a +1 from me and good luck^^
Threads: 2
22nd Apr 2019, 3:56amApr 22 2019
It overall looks good i'll make it short and give you a +1 Good luck!
Threads: 5
21st Apr 2019, 9:55pmApr 22 2019
Hey Nebula. Nothing really to say here.
Lithium wrote your only mistake and I can see a lot of hard work on application!
It’s +1 from me, Best of Luck!

Hello there!
Threads: 1
21st Apr 2019, 6:02pmApr 22 2019
Haiii Nebula :3

One thing to note

Player Mutes Staff: If a player is known to mute staff while breaking rules it is also a kick as well as a warn.

Your app is very detailed and it shows your past experience here on the server. You are also one of the most played players here and you know pretty much everything inside and out. I will give you a +1 gl.
Threads: 2
21st Apr 2019, 2:38pmApr 21 2019
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44849526
Steam Nickname: Larwesker/Nebula
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1318
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): altleast 5 weeks and 5 days
Language(s): English & Norwegian
Previous experiences as staff?: I were staff here before for alittlebit over a year
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional):

How often would you be online during the week?: Depends on which shifts i have at work, 1-2 hours a day during the "worst" shifts, but around 3-6 hours a day during
the "best" shifts, maybe 5-12hours a day during week offs.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: I enjoyed myself and had fun after i came back, and i'd like to keep the server fun for others and free for rulebreakers.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
I work (as a trainee) and play games, not much else to say really. Doing a Calamity (mod for Terarria) boss nohit atm because i wanted the challenge.
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'd first tell them to stop, be nice, if they continue i'd gag/mute them (maybe a !warn too if its too bad), if they continue after a gag/mute then i'd give a !warn with
another gag/mute, and if they continue i'd give 1-2h ban (depens on how bad the disrespect is of course (im also going to be writing these scenarios with the trusted powers)).

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
Mic Spam
If its straigh up earrape i'd gag instantly ( no point trying to scream over their loudness or use time to write
in chat ( i find it hard for people to earrape accidently, but i can happen on accident of course ) ), atleast give a "warn", maybe a !warn (depends on how the person acted before earrape etc),
if they do it again then its another gag and definete !warn.

If its more like a "calm spam" then i'd either ask trough mic or in text for them to stop, if they dont i'd give a gag, if they do it again next time i'd give a !warn with the gag.

Chat Spam
If its a straigh up text wall spam then i'd mute instantly ( definetly no point in trying to write or tell them to stop ( you dont spam text walls on accident, but again, it can happen ) ), atleast give a "warn" and maybe a !warn, again it depends on how the
person acted before he spammed.

If its more of a "calm spam" then i'd ask trough mic or text for them to stop, if they don't i'd mute them, if they do it again next time its a mute+!warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
First i'd tell them not to ghost and an explanation if they say they dont know what ghosting is, if they do it again it's usually a gag or mute but also depens on how that player is ( if they have recently broken another rule, their playtime, they started
to tell location but stopped etc... ( again, accidents can happen, f.e. a rank 20 player slipped their tounge for abit and told location ) ), if it happens again its a gag/mute with !warn ( also depends if they got !warn last time or not ),
if it happens again after a !warn then i'd ban for 1-2hours ( depends on how they've acted overall, prev warning etc ).

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'd first tell them kindly to get down from the vip spot and try to remember the timer, after a secnond or third time of telling i'd start slapping them down if they've forgotten it, then a !warn after that if they're still on the spot over the time,
personally i think between 5-10 seconds overtime is debatable, anything over those seconds should be !warn after that many chances ( 3 or 4 reminders should be enough for people to remember it )

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
If i see them on the prop i'd slap them first till they're off the prop, then tell them to not do it, if they try to do it again ill slap them and tell them next time its a !warn, next time i see them do it/try to ill slay with a !warn.
If they still do it i'd give a 30 min ban ( dont think propsurf should be that long of a ban ( depends on previous warns and how player acted of course ) )

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'd ban them for 2 hours to then tell a higher "powered" team member to perma ban them, if they threaten trough text ill send screenshots
(cant send videos if they say it trough mic since i'd have to be recording from when i entered the server till i left it, i dont have that much disk space)

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'd try and tell them that if they want to speak russian they should keep to the russian channel ( if they starts using russian of course, no need to tell them otherwise ),
if they refuse to change the channels i'd use the !movechat command on them ( dont remember what the command was, gonna ask what it is of course ^^ )
If they re-join the english channel and starts speaking russian again i'd have to gag/mute them. If they still continue to use the wrong channels after a gag/mute i'd have to gag/mute with a !warn

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
Since he allready have broken a rule then try to avoid staff it should be a insta !warn in my oppinion and a insta gag/mute ( if he has spammed or been disrespectfull )

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
If they're not breaking any rules i wouldnt need to do anything, but if they propsurf or blocks f.e. then i'd have to get their attention by slapping and writing in text ( if they're ignoring they'll probably ignore it but should still try to write atleast )
then slay them if they're not stopping, if they continue next round i'd have to slay and warn them for what they did

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
First i'd tell them to not abuse and they might be demoted if they do, if they stop i'd have to tell an HA atleast about it with evidence ( f.e screenshots )
If they dont stop i'd have to get them off the server ( a 2hours ban in a trusted case ), then send either a HA or Core evidence, if neither is online i'd tell a admin or mod to extend their ban till the "abusers" powers are taken
( its also situational, if they spam slap/slay everyone i'd get them off the server fast )

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
Voice
A gag and a !warn first time, same 2nd time, a 2hour ban the third
Text
First i'd have to check the discord relay if they actually said it or not, if they did use the N word then its the same as voice
If they didnt i'd tell them to not "bait people" by thinking they use the N word, if they continue to do it i'd have to mute and maybe give a !warn ( N word baiting f.e )

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
First i'd have to find out if they are timefarming or not, if they are and have replied to a message to not timefarm and still do ( either trough a slap or kick ( i'd slap first, then kick if they're not responding ) ) it i'd give a !warn with another kick,
if they continue to do it i'd have to give a small ban, then tell Demon to reset that players time

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Allready am there
You must be logged in to reply.