Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Princess Little Dragon's Pbear Application

20th Apr 2019, 7:49am . 68
You must be logged in to reply.
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
21st Apr 2019, 3:16amApr 21 2019
Thanks for the application! I will accept you, your trail starts from now. The trail is 2 weeks, good luck!
*I was worried about your activity, but the team and I will see that over the next two weeks anyway :)
Threads: 1
20th Apr 2019, 4:21pmApr 20 2019
Haiiii Little Dragon ^^

Your application is ok and i know that you are a very nice person.
Lith wrote already that little mistake.
I would give you +1 and Good Luck ^^
p.s be more activ ^^
Threads: 0
20th Apr 2019, 3:12pmApr 20 2019
Hi Princess Little Dragon!

Your application looks fine for the most part, but it lacks a lot of detail in the scenarios part. I don't think you're ready for being a team member, which is why I'm giving you a -1
Threads: 15
20th Apr 2019, 11:53amApr 20 2019
Hello little dragon :D Good app like Lith and Vlad said but I didn't see you alot active these last months hope to see you active. I give +1 be active and it will be good! Good Luck~
20th Apr 2019, 10:34amApr 20 2019
Haiii Little Dragon

Vlad already covered most of your app. There is one thing I want to mention.

Threats: Make sure you ban the player for max time possible as well.

I think you will be a great addition to the staff. I will give you a +1 gl :3
Threads: 5
20th Apr 2019, 8:01amApr 20 2019
Hey Princess Little Dragon! Thanks for applying on Skillzworld!
Your application looks good and I have nothing bad about this application. I think you will be a good staff member. And please improve your grammar XD (Information about you)
So it's
+1 from me.
Good luck!

Edited,20th Apr 2019, 9:15am

Hello there!
20th Apr 2019, 7:49amApr 20 2019
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION V3.1

--------------------------------------------

Information about you: I love games, drawing and I have bad grammar.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81294360
Steam Nickname: Princess Little Dragon™
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod:1,406 hrs
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 1week 3days and 7 hours
Language(s): English, learning Japanese.
Previous experiences as staff?: No
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): A few friends that have or have had VIP trusted

How often would you be online during the week?: depending on the day I'd say 3-4 days

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: Because I'm very friendly and go by the rules and when I see someone not obeying the rules I try to make them stop.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games) I love drawing and watching anime, g-mod and TERA

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
Tell them to be nicer and if they won't stop I would mute or gag them. If they continue on the next map I will mute or gag them with warn.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
Tell them to stop and if they don't I will mute or gag them and If they continue on the next map it will a be mute or gag with a warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
Tell them to stop and explain what Ghosting stands for if they don't care I will mute or gag them and If they continue on the next map I will mute or gag and warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
Tell them to get down and if they don't I'll slap them and if they come back again I'll slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
Tell them to stop and slap them of the object and if they continue I will slay and warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I will take some proof like a screenshot or video and report to the higher admin.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
If they speak English as well it's fine if not I will tell them to stop and if they continue I will move chat them. If they start to do this multiple times I will gag or mute and warn them.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
Tell them to stop ignoring staff member and if they doesn't care I will kick them. If he or she comes back and start ignoring staff again I will give them warn with a kick.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
Tell them to stop avoiding staff member and if they still ignoring me I will kick them, If he or she comes back and start ignoring staff again I will give them warn and kick.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
I will take proof and talk to the other staff.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
I will mute or gag them with warn if they continue after map change I will ban them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I will check them and if he or she doesn't react I will kick them and If he or she comes back and start being afk again I will warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes

Edited,20th Apr 2019, 9:02am
You must be logged in to reply.