Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Aihara's Application

Nyan, 18th Apr 2019, 11:51pm
You must be logged in to reply.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
19th Apr 2019, 9:14amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
Hey Aihara,

Jojo couldn't respond to your application sadly, but he did pm me saying that he would gladly give you a +1, which concludes your app to only be positive with 4 +1's!

Therefore, congratulations! Welcome back to the Skillzworld team. You shall now start your 14 day trial, amaze us Aihara!
19th Apr 2019, 3:56amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
Hey Aihara!
Lithium wrote little mistake and I saw you on server a lot, also you were head admin, cant find any problem accepting you.
It’s +1 from me! Good luck!

Hello there!
19th Apr 2019, 2:29amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
Hii Aihara~
Thank you for applying!
Lithium has already wrote 1 your little mistake.
I'll give u +1. Good luck (*´꒳`*)
Lithium
VIP
19th Apr 2019, 12:05amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
Wb Ann :3

Your application looks really good. It feels good to see that you want to become staff again. One thing to note that if a player goes back to English chat to speak Russian After You used !movechat a couple times you can mute/gag that player. It’s a +1 From me. Good luck.
Nyan
VIP
18th Apr 2019, 11:52pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread
She couldn't write it herself as the forums isn't working for her right now. Hopefully Jamie fixes this soon.
Nyan
VIP
18th Apr 2019, 11:51pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread

Aihara - Wrote

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156565816
Steam Nickname: Aihara
Name (Optional): Ann
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1458h
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 6w 4d
Language(s): English, Russian
Previous experiences as staff?: I was a head admin on here
How often would you be online during the week?: At least twice a week

Why would you like to be a Team Member?: I enjoy playing on the server and I would love to help out once again.

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games):
I enjoy spending time with my friends and getting to know new people. I am also an artist and I would love for drawing to be something more than a hobby

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would tell them to be nicer to other players. If they keep being disrespectful, I will mute/gag them. If they're still being disrespectful after being unmuted, I will mute/gag them again and give them a warn.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I would ask them to stop. If they keep spamming, I will mute/gag them. If they don't stop after the map change, I will mute/gag them once again and give them a warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would tell them to stop ghosting, if they don't listen
I will mute/gag them. If they keep on ghosting, I will mute/gag them and give them a warn.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I will tell them about the 1 minute rule, but if they won't get off the VIP spot, I will slap them. If they don't listen and go back to the spot, I will slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I will tell them to stop and slap them. If they keep prop surfing, I will slay them and give them a warn.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I will try to get proof of them threatening the server and get their Steam ID, give them a ban and let a higher staff member know.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: If they keep speaking Russian in the English chat I will tell them that this chat is English only and tell them about the !allchat command. If they don't listen, I will move them back to the Russian chat.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I will tell them to stop doing that, but if they won't listen I will mute/gag them and give them a warn for avoiding staff.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: I will tell them that ignoring a staff member is not allowed. If they keep on ignoring I will warn and kick them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on the server: I will get proof of them abusing their powers and report them to a higher up.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: I will mute/gag them and give them a warn.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I will check if they really are time farming, if they do, I will kick them. If they join back and keep time farming I will give them a warn and ban them for a short amount of time.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: I've already joined.