Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Klaus's bad application (plz delete)

Klaus, 18th Apr 2019, 10:47pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
VIP
19th Apr 2019, 11:07amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
I'll accept you here as staff are having issues with the forums. Hope you do well with the trail!
Just maybe don't propsurf on the server on your trail :)

Edited,19th Apr 2019, 11:14am
19th Apr 2019, 3:53amApr 19 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Klaus, Nice to see you in team again!
Lithium already mentioned all the flaws, also I knew you as staff member so it’s +1 from me!
Best of luck!

Hello there!
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
18th Apr 2019, 11:02pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread
Hello Klaus!

I have realized a few flaws, so let's get over them! (I am not going to cast a vote, Nyan/Me shall have the last word, just casting out your mistakes bud)

1) You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:Get proof like a video or a screenshot and send it to admins or head admins = You can also send it to the cores!

2) A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:First DM them that muting and ignoring staff isn't allowed,if they continue doing that I'll have to warn and kick them. = Make sure to ban them if they keep up that nonsense(!)

3) A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):I would DM them that doing that is not allowed and they should stop,If they continue I would warn them = Don't forget to ensure the punishment as well, and if they keep doing this. Ensure to a ban/kick (depending on the situation)

4) A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:If they start speaking English I wouldn't have a problem with that,but when they continue speaking Russian I would tell them that this is the English chat.
If they won't understand I would use the !movechat command.If they comeback and start speaking Russian again I would warn and gag/mute them = Make sure to kick/ban when they keep it up and when it is clear they are trolling(!)

Nyan
VIP
18th Apr 2019, 10:53pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread

Klaus - Wrote

After that I would get the proof and their Steam ID and send it to higher staff members (like admins or moderators).

You would be a moderator xD So it would be 'Head Admins or Admins' not 'Admins or Moderators'
Lithium
VIP
18th Apr 2019, 10:53pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread
wb Klaus :3

One thing I noticed

Threats: Make sure you ban the player for max time possible (2 hr for trusted, pban for mod+) as well.

Overall you still remember nearly everything from your time as admin and I am glad to see you reapply. I will give you a +1 gl.
Klaus
18th Apr 2019, 10:47pmApr 18 2019
Share this thread
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93109735
Steam Nickname:Klaus
Name (Optional):
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:870 hours.
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):4 weeks and 6 hours.
Language(s):English,Polish
Previous experiences as staff?:I was an admin on Skillzworld
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional):

How often would you be online during the week?:5 to 6 hours

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:I enjoyed being staff and being a one again would be fun.

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games)
I don't really have a hobby,but I have a long list of my favortie games one of them is Don't Starve Together.
I really enjoy playing rhythm games.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:I would tell them to stop being disrespectful.
If they won't stop I would be forced to gag/mute them,if they continue I would gag/mute them and give them a warning.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:First I would tell them to stop,if they continue I would gag/mute them.
If after the map change they won't stop,I would gag/mute them and warn them for mic/chat spamming.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:I would tell them to stop ghosting,if they continue ghosting I would be forced to gag/mute them.
If they continue doing that I'll have to gag/mute and warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:First I would remind them about 1 minute rule if they won't get down I would slap them.
If they'll go back to that spot after being slapped down,I would slay them.If the same thing happens during the next round I will slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:First I will tell them to stop then slap them if they continue i'll be forced to slay them.
If they'll start prop surfing on the next round,I would slay and warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:I would try to record of them saying that in voice chat or get a screenshot if they said it in the text chat.
After that I would get the proof and their Steam ID and send it to higher staff members (like admins or moderators).

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:If they start speaking English I wouldn't have a problem with that,but when they continue speaking Russian I would tell them that this is the English chat.
If they won't understand I would use the !movechat command.If they comeback and start speaking Russian again I would warn and gag/mute them.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):I would DM them that doing that is not allowed and they should stop,If they continue I would warn them.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:First DM them that muting and ignoring staff isn't allowed,if they continue doing that I'll have to warn and kick them.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:Get proof like a video or a screenshot and send it to admins or head admins.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:I woud gag/mute them and warn them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:First check if they actually are time farming,after that kick them.
If they'll come back and continue doing it I would warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?:Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them?:Yes.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?:I'm already in it.