Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

iam666 Trusted Application

18th Apr 2019, 10:20am . 44
You must be logged in to reply.
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
18th Apr 2019, 11:34amApr 18 2019
All votes are positive
Congrats!
Threads: 2
18th Apr 2019, 11:30amApr 18 2019
hii iam666~
lithium and vlad wrote already your mistakes.
i think that u're a nice person and u'll be active.
so i'll give u
+1 and good luck ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Head Administrator
Threads: 6
18th Apr 2019, 11:12amApr 18 2019
From Jojo:

Threads: 1
18th Apr 2019, 10:42amApr 18 2019
Thanks for your feedback :)
Edited,18th Apr 2019, 10:43am
18th Apr 2019, 10:42amApr 18 2019
Haiii Iam666

A couple of things of note

Ghosting: If someone is ghosting it is actually gag/mute not a kick. A warn can still be applied if it happens consecutive maps.

Player mutes staff: It is a warn and a kick. Not a gag/mute.

Overall I see just a couple of errors that can be fixed, also I have heard your hours are lost so Nyan is fixing it. I am going to give you a +1 gl.
Threads: 5
18th Apr 2019, 10:40amApr 18 2019
Hi iam666!
I checked your application and it looks fine for me, but some little flaws:

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: You can also mute/gag them if they using gmod mic or chat.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: If they do this more than 2-3 times you should mute/gag them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: Check them first.

I think these flaws are small and it's
+1 from me! Best of luck!

Edited,18th Apr 2019, 10:49am

Hello there!
18th Apr 2019, 10:20amApr 18 2019
Skillzworld Application

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459776925
Steam Nickname: iam666
Name: Joseph or Jae-Seok
Current time on Garry's Mod: 113 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 3 days 17 Hours*
Language(s): English, Spanish and Korean
Previous experiences as staff: Was staff on a Deathmatch server on gmod once. Mainly just coded for it though.
How often would you be online during the week?: I will be online at least 3 days a week on the server and active lot of the time on discord.
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): Nyan

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I would like to because I want ensure that the server is a nice environment when other staff are not on. I also want to help out the server, I may not have a lot of game time, but I have been part of this community for a long time :) I really do enjoy being part of it with all the nice people!

Write something small about yourself: Hello, I am Joseph but please call me Joe. I am 20 years old and I have lived in England most of my life. My parents moved from Korea (my birthplace) because of work. I like science, reading and mathematics. I also like to go out and explore.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would first tell them to be nice to the other players. Then I'll tell him/her to stop, if he/she continues - I'll gag/mute him/her. If he/she continues on the next map, I'll gag/mute and warn.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I would first tell them to stop spamming and if they continue i would mute/gag them until next map,if he/she still is spamming i would mute/gag them again and warn them for spamming.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would kindly inform them to the rules and explain the definition of 'Ghosting'. If the were to continue after ignoring my warnings, I would kick them and follow up by a warn if they continue after map changes. If the situation gets worse, I would then go on to report them to a higher staff member (admin).

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them to get off the vip spot,if they dont listen to me I'll slap him/her and tell him/her not to do it again. If she/he continues in a VIP spot, I'll slay him/her and warn

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Slap them off the prop and tell them to stop, if they continue I would slay them and warn them for prop surfing.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:I would first take proof of the threats, and ban for as long as i can and then send proof of that person to other higher staff. Maybe higher staff can then ban them for longer.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would first tell them to do !allchat in the chat and if they dont listen i would use !movechat command to move them to the russian chat.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would verbally warn them, if they keep avoiding then they will be warned. If they ignore my warnings i would warn them for avoiding staff. Then report them if they still continue.

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?: tell them, if they ignore me and continue breaking rules I will gag or mute and warn for avoiding staff

You see another Team Member abuse their powers on the server: I would take proof of the powers being abused and report to one of the higher ups. I.e screenshots of video proof.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server: I would instantly gag/mute them and warn them for racism. If the continue I will ban them for set amount of time.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would kick them for being afk. if they continue then i would warn them for being afk/time farming

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: yes
Did you read the rules and understand them?:yes

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Have been in it since 2017 :)

Edited,18th Apr 2019, 10:41am
You must be logged in to reply.