Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Yeet's PBear Application

Yeet, 6th Apr 2019, 6:31pm
You must be logged in to reply.
6th Apr 2019, 9:03pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
I looked over the application and your feedback. I really liked you app! I'm going to except your application and from now, you will go on your mod trail (VIP Trusted) for 2 weeks. Good luck!!!
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
6th Apr 2019, 7:52pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Yo Yeet,

It's good to see that you have applied, all of the small flaws have been spoken about by Vlad & Lithium, but those are minor flaws in my opinion which you will learn to contribute in your moderation over time. I think you'll do good as a staff member, because you can speak both languages: Russian & English quite well which we kind of need in our team and you are an active player which is always appreciated. Now that all of that is said, I want to happily give you this +1, good luck!
6th Apr 2019, 7:44pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Haiiii Yeet^^

Nice that you are applying)
Lithium and vlad wrote already your mistakes.
I think your would be good as staff and you helped me today.
Its a +1 from me and good luck ^^
6th Apr 2019, 7:16pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Haii Yeet (⌒‿⌒)
Thank you for applying!
Lithium Wave and Vlad Undying already mentioned the mistakes.
Your app looks good and it seems like you spent time on it :3
My vote is +1 ╰(▔∀▔)╯
Good luck!

Edited,6th Apr 2019, 7:41pm
6th Apr 2019, 6:57pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Hey Yeet, thanks for applying.
I can see little flaws like:
How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: Tell them to stop verbally first.
A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: If he/she keep doing that multiple times you should warn and mute/gag them.
A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat: You should kick and warn them at the end, don’t gag/mute them.
I think these are little flaws and my vote is +1. Good luck!

Hello there!
Lithium
VIP
6th Apr 2019, 6:51pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Yeet :3

A couple minor things to go over

Spam: You still need to tell the player to stop spamming before applying the initial mute/gag.

N Word: Usually a ban is reserved for repeat offenders in short time or ones who spam it constantly. You can also ban btw if it gets to this level.

Your replies look good and I have seen you on the server more often so I will give you a +1 good luck.
Yeet
Trusted Trial
6th Apr 2019, 6:31pmApr 06 2019
Share this thread
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100079729
Steam Nickname: Yeet
Name (Optional): Georgiy
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,485 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 2 week 4 days 7h.
Language(s): Russian,English.
Previous experiences as staff?: I had no experience before but i want to try it.
Staff member that suggested you to apply? (Optional): koteburr and Sayri.

How often would you be online during the week?: 5-7 days 2-6 hours per day.

Why would you like to be a Team Member?:I want to help the server, because while there are no staff on, players are starting breaking the rules, for example : shout, turning music on and so on.
--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself (For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favourite games):
I like to play games, play sports. The Garry's Mod is my first and favorite game, I love to play it very much on the servers Skillsworld.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'll tell him/her to stop, if he/she continues - I'll gag/mute him/her. If he/she continues on the next map, I'll gag/mute and warn (multiply disrespecting/disrespecting).

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:
I'll gag/mute him/her. If he/she continues on the next map - I'll gag/mute him/her and warn (micspam/spamming in chat/bind spam).

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll tell him/her to stop ghosting, if he/she ignores me and continues ghosting - I'll gag/mute him/her. If he/she continues on the next map - I'll gag/mute him/her and warn(ghosting).

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll slap him/her and tell him/her not to do it again. If she/he continues stying in a VIP spot - I'll slay him/her and warn (staying in a VIP spot).

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
I'll slap him/her and tell him/her to stop. If he/she continues - I'll slay him/her and warn(Propsurfing).

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'll him/her to stop and get proofs and show them to a higher staff member and give him/her ban (multiply threatening/threatening).

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat has left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'll explain to him/her that this chat is only for rus or eng players and tell him/her to type !allchat, if he/she ignores me - I'll movechat him/her.

A rule breaker that avoids staff going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I'll tell him/her to stop avoiding staff, if he/she continues ignoring me and breaking the rules I'll gag/mute him/her and warn (staff avoid).

A player that mutes and ignores a staff member?:
I'll tell him/her to stop ignoring staff, if he/she continues ignoring me and other staff - I'll kick him/her. If he/she joins the server and ignores staff again - I'll give him/her warn (staff ignoring) and kick.

You see another Team Member abuse his/her powers on he server:
I'll tell him/her to stop and get proofs(screenshots, audio, video) and show it to a staff.

A player starts saying the N Word on the server:
I'll give him/her gag/mute and warn (n word). If he/she continues on the next map, I'll tell the higher staff member to ban him/her.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I'll check him/her time, if he/she is afk, i'll kick him/her. If he/she join the server and afk again - warn(time farming) and kick as well.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?:Yes, i do
Did you read the rules and understand them?:Yes, i do

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?:Already joined.

Edited,6th Apr 2019, 6:38pm