Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Rassom"s PBear Application

Онимечник, 23rd Mar 2019, 11:56am
You must be logged in to reply.
23rd Mar 2019, 6:23pmMar 23 2019
Share this thread
You have been accepted to trusted. In the way of the feedback on this app it is positive.
I don't have much of a say anymore, but your activity before applying is worrying. But I know your reason, so as long as you are active while you are staff and mention in the discord why you are going inactive for a period, then everything will be okay. So good luck with the trail!

Edited,23rd Mar 2019, 6:24pm
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
23rd Mar 2019, 5:17pmMar 23 2019
Share this thread
Hello Rassom,

Your points look fine to me, Vlad has pointed out every flaw from my point of view. Never the less, I think you'll be an interesting staff member, keep it up. That's why you will have a +1 from me. I wish you the best!

Edited,23rd Mar 2019, 5:18pm
23rd Mar 2019, 4:20pmMar 23 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Rassom^^
Nice that you are reapplying.
Vlad said already your little mistakes and its +1 from me and good luck ^^

Edited,23rd Mar 2019, 4:21pm
Lithium
VIP
23rd Mar 2019, 2:06pmMar 23 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Rassom :3

Glad to see you want to become staff again. Vlad just mentioned what I was going to write about the staff ignore and mutes and everything looks good to me so here is a +1 hope to see you back on the team.
23rd Mar 2019, 1:58pmMar 23 2019
Share this thread
Hey Rassom! Nice to see you reapplying.
Here are some little flaws:

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat: You should gag/mute them for the first time and if they continue after mapchange you should mute/gag and warn them.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member: After telling them to stop you should kick them and if they come back and start ignoring you again then you should warn and kick them.
I think these are minor flaws, so it's +1 from me. Good luck!

Edited,23rd Mar 2019, 2:02pm

Hello there!
23rd Mar 2019, 11:56amMar 23 2019
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:239950780
Steam Nickname: Rassom
Name (Optional): Ilya
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 117 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 4 days.
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff:I've never been a staff.
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional): peachyburr

How often would you be online during the week?: 2-4 hours per day 4-7 days during the week

Why would you like be a Team Member?: Want to help the server to deal with players who break the rules
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Fav games):
I'm calm, playing guitar, my favorite games GM, cs:go and terraria

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I'll explain what you can't do that and tell him or her to stop. If him or her don't stop - I'll gag or mute him or her. If him or her continue do this on the next map - I'll give him or her warn (disrespecting or trolling), and gag or mute.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I'll explain what you can't do that and tell him or her to stop. If him or her doesn’t listen - I'll gag or mute him or her.If they continue it on the next map - I'll gag or mute him or her again and give warn (spam).

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I'll explain what you can't do that and tell him or her to stop.If him or her doesn't listen to me and continue I will gag or mute.If they continue next map I will warn them and gag or mute.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I slap them, explain him or her mistake(s) and tell him or her to stop. If he or she do it again - I'll slay him or her and warn them (VIP spot).

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I'll slap him or her, explain and tell to stop, if he or she continue - I'll slay him or her and warn (Prop Surfing).

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I'll take it off, I'll give ban him or her (threats to the server) and give the evidence to the staff above.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: Tell him or her that this chat is Eng ONLY and explain how to join to the Russian chat. If they don't - I will move him or her to the Russian chat by myself.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I'll explain what you can't do that and tell him or her to stop, if him or her ignores it and continue breaking rules - I'll gag or mute and warn(staff avoid).

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: If him or her breaks rules - I'll explain what you can't do that and tell them to unmute the staff. If him or her ignore - I'll slap him or her. If him or her again ignore I'll warn him or her (staff avoid).

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I will remove or make a screenshot and provide evidence above the standing staff.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I'll gag or mute him or her and warn for (N word). If him or her continue on the next map - I'll warn(N word) and ban for 1-2 days or hours (it's depending on how much he or she said the N word).

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I'll check him or her time and if him or her is farming - kick and warn(time farming).

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes.
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes.
As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Yes.