Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Pbear Application

26th Feb 2019, 12:31pm . 64
You must be logged in to reply.

Skillzworld Global
Threads: 0
26th Feb 2019, 4:30pmFeb 26 2019
Hello again Vlad! You have gotten your feedback and it looks positive, I am here to say that you have been put to VIP Trusted, congratulations! Good luck~

Threads: 2
26th Feb 2019, 3:30pmFeb 26 2019
Lithium did mention that this is your forth app. I do however like this app ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ so I will give you a chance, I really do think you have potential to be a part of the staff team.

Some Key Pointers
- Don't be too quick to warn this time ( I don't know if someone mentioned this to you, but this was one of the negative points last time on your trail).
- Trusted now have 2 weeks of the trail, so at the end of the first week, you need to ask if you need to change something you do or need to start doing. The staff should already tell you about this when the first week has ended, but if not, please do ask.
- Make sure you are active on the forums, discord and server itself (◕‿◕✿)

+1 Good Luck!

Threads: 1
26th Feb 2019, 12:54pmFeb 26 2019
Haiii Vlad :3
Your Application is good and I think you are good as staff so its +1 from me and good luck ^^

26th Feb 2019, 12:35pmFeb 26 2019
After evaluating earlier I will put my vote as +1 good luck.

Threads: 15
26th Feb 2019, 12:04pmFeb 26 2019
Hello Vlad, your application is all good, I have nothing against you for me it's +1 Good Luck in the future

Threads: 3
26th Feb 2019, 12:04pmFeb 26 2019
Haii Vlad (⌒ω⌒)
Thank you for applying!
Your app is looking good. My opinion you would be nice staff.
My vote is +1
Good luck(・ω<)☆

26th Feb 2019, 11:40amFeb 26 2019
Haiii Vlad :3

While the app looks good, there is some past history that I have to consider since this is now your fourth app within the last few months. I’m gonna use my vote as neutral for now until I see more. Good luck.

Edited,26th Feb 2019, 2:32pm

Threads: 5
26th Feb 2019, 11:31amFeb 26 2019
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419593365
Steam Nickname: Vlad Undying
Name (Optional): Vladislav
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1373 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 2 Weeks 3 Days
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff:
I was a helper on DarkRp and Admin on Murder servers. Sadly, those servers shut down because of low online.

Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):

How often would you be online during the week?: 3-5 hours per day, 4-7 days per week

Why would you like be a Team Member?:
I want to help the server, I don’t like when people play unfairly or insult others. There are many breakers that are Russian. I want everything to be calm.
--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favo games)
My name is Vladislav. I love playing Garry's Mod with my friends. I'm kind but sometimes sad. I like to help people with their problems, you always can ask me for help! :3

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'll tell them that they shouldn't disrespect players if he/she continues, I'm going to mute/gag them. If that person still disrespectful after the map change, I'll mute/gag them and give a warn.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?
I'll tell them to stop spamming if he/she continues to spam, I'll give mute/gag. If a person continues to spam after changing the map, I'll mute/gag them and give them warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll tell them to stop ghosting, if he/she doesn’t know what ghosting means I'll explain, if he/she will continue to ghosting I'll give them mute/gag. After the map change, if that person still ghosting I'll give them warn and mute/gag.
How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll ask that person to leave VIP spot, if he/she still on the spot, I'll slap them out from the spot. If he/she comes back, I'd slay and warn them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
If he/she tries to Prop Surf, I'll tell them to stop and slap that person, if he/she didn't listen to me and trying to prop surf anyway I'll slay + warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'll gain some proofs (record, screenshot) and immediately ban them, after that I'll report that to a higher rank admin, so they can deal with it.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'll tell them to leave English chat, if he/she continues, I'll move chat that person. If he/she comes again and start writing/speaking on Russian I'll give warn.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I'll tell them to stop avoiding staff, if they ignore me, I'll kick player. If he/she comes back and start ignoring staff again, I'll give warn and kick.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?:
I'll tell them to stop ignoring staff, if he/she doesn’t react, I'll kick them. If they come again and still ignore staff I'll warm them and kick.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:
I'll gain proof (record, screenshot) and talk to another Administration about that immediately.

A player starts saying the n word on the server:
I'll mute/gag that person without any verbal warning. I'll give warn to this person, If he/she continues saying the n word I'll ask admin to ban them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I'll check if they are AFK, if they are I'll kick them. If he/she comes back I'll warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do you accept the terms of the rules?: Yes.
Did you read the rules and understand them?: Yes.

As a Team Member you need to join the Skillzworld discord channel.
Will you join?: Already in.

Hello there!
You must be logged in to reply.