Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Koteburr's PBear Application

ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ, 28th Jan 2019, 6:32pm
You must be logged in to reply.
31st Jan 2019, 6:34pmJan 31 2019
Share this thread
Hello ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ, You have gotten your feedback and it looks positive. I would like to congratulate you to the staff! You will now be on your trial as VIP Trusted. Good luck!
31st Jan 2019, 6:15pmJan 31 2019
Share this thread
Hello Koteburr <3
Thank you for applying! ^^ You are a very good and kind person. Lithium fixed your mistakes. The application is very good!
I'll give you +1. Good luck!~
30th Jan 2019, 4:52pmJan 30 2019
Share this thread
Hi Koteburr

You got almost everything right, but Lithium already noted the few flaws that I could find. Your application is pretty good and understanding and speaking Russian can help the server quite a bit, so I will give you a +1. Good Luck!
29th Jan 2019, 7:51pmJan 29 2019
Share this thread
Haiiii Kote :3

Nice that you made a Application, Lithium wrote already the mistakes.
My Opinion your app is ok and I think you would be a good staff and you can speak russian.
I would give you +1 and good luck ^^
Lithium
VIP
29th Jan 2019, 4:29pmJan 29 2019
Share this thread
Haiii Koteburr :3

A couple minor things that I saw

Ghosting: for some players, you might need to explain what ghosting is before applying the mute/gag if they keep doing it.
Threats: If you can try to get evidence of the threat (screenshot and/or video) to show to the higher ups about the threat. For trusted you can ban up to 2hrs and once you are mod you can perma ban the player making threats.
Muting and Ignoring Staff: If the warn didn’t do it, the player should be kicked as well.

Overall, I think this app looks good, and the fact that you can understand Russian should help as well. I will give you a +1 good luck.
28th Jan 2019, 6:32pmJan 28 2019
Share this thread

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451513159
Steam Nickname: ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ
Name (Optional): Natalya
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 310 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 1 week 4 days and 20 hours.
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff: I haven't ever been staff, but I want to try it
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional): Jojorico and Fuuka ^^

How often would you be online during the week?: 4-7 days (2-5 hours per day) during the week

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I want to help the server, Fuuka and Vlad. And sometimes there are so many mic spammers, intruders and bad persons in Russian chat, then there no staff on the server.
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Fav games):
I enjoy drawing , doing sport. GM is my favorite game from all the games I've ever played. And also GM is my first multiplayer game. And my eng is bad - I hope, what my application is understandable.

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Tell him/her to stop. If him/her don't stop - I'll gag/mute him/her. If him/her continue it on the next map - I'll give him/her warn (disrespecting or trolling), and gag/mute.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? Tell him/her to stop. If him/her doesn’t listen - I'll gag/mute him/her. If they continue it on the next map - I'll gag/mute him/her again and give warn (spam).

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I’ll tell him/her to stop. If him/her doesn't listen to me and continue I will gag/mute. If they continue next map I will warn them and gag/mute.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Slap them, explain him/her mistake(s) and tell him/her to stop. If he/she do it again - I'll slay him/her and warn them (VIP spot).

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Slap him/her, explain and tell to stop, if he/she continue - I'll slay him/her and warn (Prop Surfing).

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I'll inform a higher rank about this and ban him/her (if I can).

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: Tell him/her that this chat is Eng ONLY and explain how to join to the Russian chat. If they don't - I will move him/her to the Russian chat by myself.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): tell him/her to stop and warn (verbally), if him/her ignores it and continue breaking rules - I'll gag/mute and warn(staff avoid).

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: . If him/her breaks rules - I'll tell them to unmute the staff. If him/her ignore - I'll warn him/her (staff avoid).

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: Tell him/her to stop and get screenshots or other proofs and show it to a staff(other)(to a higher rank).

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I'll gag/mute him/her and warn for (N word). If him/her continue on the next map - I'll warn(N word) and ban for 1-2 days/hours (it's depending on how much he/she said the N word).

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: check him/her time and if him/her is farming - kick and warn(time farming).

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes, i do.
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes, I do.