Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Vlad Pbear Application

13th Dec 2018, 9:05pm . 30
You must be logged in to reply.
Threads: 0
16th Dec 2018, 11:56amDec 16 2018
Hi Vlad thanks for applying. I have recently been informed that you have 6 warnings which is more than you allowed so I will sadly have to decline your application. In order for you to be able to apply, you must talk to the staff members that warned you.
Threads: 5
13th Dec 2018, 9:05pmDec 14 2018
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419593365
Steam Nickname: Vlad Undying
Name (Optional): Vladislav
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1180 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 1 weeks 4 days
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff:
I was an helper on DarkRp and Admin on Murder servers. Sadly, those servers shut down because of low online.

Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):
Jojorico gave me motivation for creating this application, thank him a lot! :3

How often would you be online during the week?: 2-5 hours per day, 4-7 days per week

Why would you like be a Team Member?:
I want to help the server, I don’t like when people play unfairly or insult others. There are many breakers that are Russian. I want everything to be calm.
--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favo games)
My name is Vladislav. I love playing Garry's Mod with my friends. I'm kind but sometimes sad. I like to help people with their problems, you always can ask me for help! :3

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'll tell them that they shouldn't disrespect players, if he/she continues, I'm going to mute/gag them. If that person still disrespectful after the map change, I'll mute/gag them and give a warn.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?
I'll tell them to stop spamming, if he/she continues to spam, I'll give mute/gag. If a person continues to spam after changing the map, I'll mute/gag them and give them warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll tell them to stop ghosting, if he/she doesn’t know what ghosting means I'll explain, if he/she will continue to ghosting I'll give them mute/gag. After the map change, if that person still ghosting I'll give them warn and mute/gag.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll ask that person to leave VIP spot, if he/she still on the spot, I'll slap them out from the spot. If he/she comes back, I'd slay them. If he/she continued to stay on the spot next round I would do this: Tell them to get down, if not slap them out, if he/she will go back, I'll warn and slay them.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
If he/she try to Prop Surf, I'll tell them to stop and slap that person, if he/she didn't listen to me and trying to prop surf anyway I'll slay + warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'll gain some proofs (record, screenshot) and immediately ban them, after that I'll report that to a higher rank admin, so they can deal with it.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'll tell them to leave English chat, if he/she continues, I'll move chat that person. If he/she come again and start writing/speaking on Russian I'll give warn.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I'll tell them to stop avoiding staff, if them ignore me, I'll kick player. If he/she come back and start ignoring staff again, I'll give warn and kick.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?:
I'll tell them to stop ignoring staff, if he/she doesn’t react, I'll kick them. If them come again and still ignore staff I'll AWarm them and kick.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:
I'll gain proof (record, screenshot) and talk to another Administration about that immediately.

A player starts saying the n word on the server:
I'll mute/gag that person without any verbal warning. I'll give warn to this person, If he/she continue saying the n word I'll ask admin to ban them.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I'll check if they are AFK, if they are I'll kick them. If he/she come back I'll warn and kick them.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes, i do.
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes of course.
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: Yes, i do.

Hello there!
You must be logged in to reply.