Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Tracer PBear application

(✧∇✧)╯Crowny ♛, 18th Nov 2018, 4:32pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Lithium
VIP
24th Nov 2018, 1:36pmNov 24 2018
Share this thread
Hello Tracer. Outside of the fact that you mentioned Darknezz recommended you for staff, the way you wrote your scenarios proves you are ready so I will give you a +1. Good luck.
YukiiGalaxy
22nd Nov 2018, 2:32pmNov 22 2018
Share this thread
Hello tracer, thank you for your application!
You have already been told about you having DarkNezZ on the staff that recommended you for staff, so let's go straight to your scenarios :

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Ask him nicely to stop , if he doesn't stop ill gag/mute him for 5 rounds and if he continues it's a warn

Correct, gag/mute untill the end of the map.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: ask him to stop and if he doesn't stop ill gag/mute him and if he continues spamming on the next server it's a warn

Correct.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:Ask them to stop and if he doesn't know what is ghosting ill explain him and if after that he continues ill Gag/mute him and eventually warn

Correct.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Remind them to get out of their spot if they dont its a slap and if even after that they continue it's a slay/warn

Correct.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Tell them to stop if they dont it's a couple of slaps and if they continue doing it it's a slay/warn

Correct.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:Take evidence (screenshots and recording), perma ban and immediatly warn higher rank about this

Mostly correct, as seeing that you can not perma ban as trusted, you would need to ban them as long as you possibly can as a trusted, then inform a higher staff who can about it.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: tell them to type !allchat and if they dont ill gag/mute them and if i get higher permission move chat them

Correct.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):follow them and verbally say them to not avoid the staff and warn them for avoiding staff and eventually a kick

Correct.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: if they're doing something wrong and ignoring my warns , it will be a kick.

Correct.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: Get evidence of it then show to an higher rank.

Correct.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: immediatly gag/mute they and warn for racism

Correct.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: kick them for AFK farming and if he keeps coming back it'll be a warn and a kick

Correct.

Your scenarios seem to be correct with some flaws, I will vote a +1.
Best of luck!
Krul
VIP
19th Nov 2018, 12:37pmNov 19 2018
Share this thread
Hello tracer thanks for applying. The only flaw I see is DarkneZz being the staff member that you were suggested by. However, the rest of the app looks fine, but my vote stays neutral. Good luck.
18th Nov 2018, 9:09pmNov 18 2018
Share this thread
Hey tracer,Thanks for applying for staff. Most of your situations are correct with some flaws, but the thing that bothers me is that you say that DarkNezZ recommended you for staff,when he actually didn't. I've also had to gag you for mic spam and you also have 2 warns for **** avoid. For now,i'm gonna vote a Neutral.

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Fuuka
VIP
18th Nov 2018, 6:32pmNov 18 2018
Share this thread
Hey Tracer
Thank you for applying. I don't see any problem in your app. So I give you +1. Good luck ^^
18th Nov 2018, 4:32pmNov 18 2018
Share this thread
SKILLZWORLD APPLICATION

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105678401
Steam Nickname: tracer
Name (Optional): Sacha
Sex (Optional): male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 502 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 3 days And 23 hours
Language(s): French , English and learning Russian
Previous experiences as staff: Never
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional): DarkNeZz

How often would you be online during the week?:3-2 hours everyday

Why would you like be a Team Member?:To help the Skillzworld **** community safe from rule breakers and just help the server :)

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favo games)
I love garry's mod , memes and travelling
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Ask him nicely to stop , if he doesn't stop ill gag/mute him for 5 rounds and if he continues it's a warn

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: ask him to stop and if he doesn't stop ill gag/mute him and if he continues spamming on the next server it's a warn

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:Ask them to stop and if he doesn't know what is ghosting ill explain him and if after that he continues ill Gag/mute him and eventually warn

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Remind them to get out of their spot if they dont its a slap and if even after that they continue it's a slay/warn

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Tell them to stop if they dont it's a couple of slaps and if they continue doing it it's a slay/warn

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:Take evidence (screenshots and recording), perma ban and immediatly warn higher rank about this

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: tell them to type !allchat and if they dont ill gag/mute them and if i get higher permission move chat them

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):follow them and verbally say them to not avoid the staff and warn them for avoiding staff and eventually a kick

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: if they're doing something wrong and ignoring my warns , it will be a kick.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: Get evidence of it then show to an higher rank.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: immediatly gag/mute they and warn for racism

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: kick them for AFK farming and if he keeps coming back it'll be a warn and a kick

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?:yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?:yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?:yes