Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Jojorico898 PBear Application

Jojorico898, 16th Nov 2018, 5:48pm
You must be logged in to reply.
17th Nov 2018, 11:17pmNov 17 2018
Share this thread
Hello Jojo, you have been given your feedback and it looks positive so you will be given a weeks trial as vip trusted. Congratulations
17th Nov 2018, 9:27pmNov 17 2018
Share this thread
Hey there jojo, it great to see to applying even though you application is a tad bit flawed and it has already been said by yari you've got a +1 from me.
Krul
Admin
16th Nov 2018, 9:13pmNov 16 2018
Share this thread
Hello Jojo, thanks for applying. Yari has already corrected all of the scenarios and I am sure that you will take those corrections in consideration, you'll make great staff. It's a +1 from me, good luck.
16th Nov 2018, 7:10pmNov 16 2018
Share this thread
Hey Jojo,glad to see that you are applying. First ill start with whats wrong with some of your situations :

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: i weould tell him to get down, if he ignore that i would slap him and if he go back to the vip spot I would slay him.

After you slay them don't forget to warn them aswell.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I would tell him to stop it and slap him, if he continues it then I would warn him.

if they continue then slay them and warn.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I would collect the evidence (recording it) and show it a higher rank staff member.

You could also look take screenshots of them using it as it shows the commands being used in the chat.

All in all,the application has some minor flaws and i think you are a fun guy to play with,also you are very active on the server so its a +1 from me. Good luck!

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

16th Nov 2018, 5:48pmNov 16 2018
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122184804,[U:1:244369608],76561198204635336
Steam Nickname: Jojorico898
Name (Optional): Michael
Sex (Optional): Male
Current time on Garry's Mod: 2768
Current time on Skillzworld: 1 week and 5 days
Language(s): German (first Language), English (is ok), Russian ( I `m still learning it)
Previous experiences as staff: 2 weeks Moderator in an RP server (as a help because many were on vacation)
Staff member that suggested to apply: Moma Motherland

How often would you be online during the week?: 7-9 hours in a day, every day in the week

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I would like to be a team member because I like to help other people and I would like to do something against the lawbreakers who destroy the fun.

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself: I love to watch anime and I like to play with friends.
My favourite games are Garrys mod, Metro 2033 and Hentai Loli vs ****.
I am a friendly and nice person.

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would ask him politely to be respectful and give them a little bit time to follow my instructions if they do not stop, I would gag/mute him, if they continue that on the next map i would gag/mute him and warn him.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? I would tell him to stop that, if they ignore that,
I would gag/mute him and if they continue that on the next map I would gag/mute and warn him.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would gag / mute and then explain what ghosting is, if he continue that on the next map i would gag/mute and warn him.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: i weould tell him to get down, if he ignore that i would slap him and if he go back to the vip spot I would slay him.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: I would tell him to stop it and slap him, if he continues it then I would warn him.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would get evidence of the threatening and ban that player and contact a higher rank about it.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask him if he understands me and then ask him to go back, if he ignores me then I would use the movechat command to move him the the Russian chat.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): i would verbally warn them that if they keep up avoiding staff then they will be warned then if he ignore that I would warn him.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: If he breaks any rules then I would leave him alone. But if they are ignoring a staff member's instructions to stop doing something that is against the rules, I would kick him from the server.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: I would collect the evidence (recording it) and show it a higher rank staff member.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I would gag/mute him and warn him for racism.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: I would kick him and if he come back and continue that ,then I would warn him.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?:Yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?:
I would be very motivated because I always think positive.