Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Boneless Loli Application

-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/, 10th Nov 2018, 6:55pm
You must be logged in to reply.
17th Nov 2018, 10:59amNov 17 2018
Share this thread
You have had your feedback and unfortunately I am going to have to decline your application. You can reapply again in 2 weeks if you choose to.
Krul
VIP
15th Nov 2018, 5:38pmNov 15 2018
Share this thread
Hello Boneless Loli, thanks for applying. The others have covered the scenarios, and in my opinion having another staff member won't hurt, and seeing your previous staff experiences it is my opinion that you can be trusted with this role. I give you a +1 and good luck.
14th Nov 2018, 5:00pmNov 14 2018
Share this thread
Hello bØneless lØli and thanks for apply to the PBear staff, I have nothing to add on the scenarios because Yari already said everything on that, I know pretty you and I don't think you're ready to be a staff following your immaturity, I clearly don't trust you for that. This vote is only temporary, it means that it can change at any time, made your proof by being of someone who has a good image could a member of the staff. My vote is -1 for now, Good Luck in the future.

-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
Trusted Trial
13th Nov 2018, 10:19pmNov 13 2018
Share this thread
Hey there Boneless im happy to see that you're applying but there are some flaws. Sorry to be short here but yari already said what is bad and how to fix it and for that im going to have to give you a -1 good luck though
10th Nov 2018, 7:39pmNov 10 2018
Share this thread
Hey boneless,thanks for applying. First i will start with whats wrong with some of the situations.

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I'd ask em politely to be more respectful and give them a minute to follow my instructions if they do not stop, I would gag/mute em.

Be sure to warn them if they continue on the next map.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would give em a warning for doing so and tell them to not do that again, if it continues I would warn em again and gag/mute em.

If they dont know what ghosting is,explain it to them.Also dont warn them immediatly,first just gag/mute them and if they continue on the next map then warn them.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them to get off and give em a couple of seconds to do so, if not I would slap em off the spot. If they proceed to get on the spot again, I would give them a warning.

Be sure to slay them when they ignore your verbal warnings/slaps.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Probably slap em a couple of times, if they won't get the hint I would tell them to stop, If they refuse to stop I would give em a warning and possibly a kick.

A kick isnt necessary,a warn is enough.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would kick the player threatening the server, then I would contact mods and admins as soon as possible and get as much evidence of what happened as I can.

If they were threatening the server,first get evidence of the threatening and ban them for 2 hours as vip trusted or perma as moderator and then contact one of the higher ups.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask em if they know English (Can say it in Russian if needed), If they do i'd let em stay and if they don't I would explain to em in Russian that they should return to the Russian chat.

If they ignore you and stay in the english chat then use the movechat command to move them back into the russian chat.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would kick em from the server and give em a warning.

First verbally warn them that if they keep up avoiding staff then they will be warned,dont insta-kick them and warn them.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I would gag em and explain that this word is forbidden on the server.

Also Warn them for racism.

I also havent seen you on the server much,and as i pointed out the problems with most of the situations i would have to say its a -1 from me. Good luck anyway

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Trusted Trial
Trusted Trial
10th Nov 2018, 6:55pmNov 10 2018
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174748919, [U:1:349497838], 76561198309763566.
Steam Nickname: bØneless lØli (Boneless Loli and a lot of different variations of the same name)
Name (Optional): Mayya (A lot of people can't pronounce my name, so the shortened version is May)
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 266 hours
Current time on Skillzworld: 1 week
Language(s): Russian (First language), English (Don't wanna brag, but my English is damn good), Japanese (Only a little bit).
Previous experiences as staff: Head Admin on a Minecraft server (2014), Moderator on a discord server (June 2018), Moderator and graphic designer on another discord server (October 2018).
Staff member that suggested to apply: The Lazy Scrub :/

How often would you be online during the week?: About 2-3 hours a day, 4-6 days a week (May vary due to personal reasons)

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I've been told that there is only one single Russian member of the staff and I thought, "Hey, I think I can do that!". Also, I've noticed that some Russians don't follow the rules much when staff is not around and I'm ususally up at times when the other russian staff member isn't.

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself: I enjoy drawing a lot, specifically in MSPaint. My favourite games are: TF2 (Team Frotress 2), The Forest, And DST (Don't Starve Together). I'm quite chill and I really don't like being mean to people (unless as a joke).

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I'd ask em politely to be more respectful and give them a minute to follow my instructions if they do not stop, I would gag/mute em.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I would ask em to stop, if they won't - gag/mute. If they continue doing the same thing on the next map, warn and gag.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would give em a warning for doing so and tell them to not do that again, if it continues I would warn em again and gag/mute em.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I would ask them to get off and give em a couple of seconds to do so, if not I would slap em off the spot. If they proceed to get on the spot again, I would give them a warning.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Probably slap em a couple of times, if they won't get the hint I would tell them to stop, If they refuse to stop I would give em a warning and possibly a kick.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would kick the player threatening the server, then I would contact mods and admins as soon as possible and get as much evidence of what happened as I can.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would ask em if they know English (Can say it in Russian if needed), If they do i'd let em stay and if they don't I would explain to em in Russian that they should return to the Russian chat.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): I would kick em from the server and give em a warning.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: If they are not doing anything against the rules but ignore a staff member, I would just leave em alone. But if they are specifically ignoring a staff member's instructions to stop doing something that is against the rules, I would probably kick em from the server.

You see another staff member abuse his/her powers or the server: I would collect the evidence and tell a higher rank staff member to take care of it.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: I would gag em and explain that this word is forbidden on the server.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: Kick em off the server, and if it continues warn em for it.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Indeed
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: I would be quite motivated.