Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

PBear Application 2

Fuuka, 5th Nov 2018, 10:52pm
You must be logged in to reply.
8th Nov 2018, 6:55pmNov 08 2018
Share this thread
Your feedback seems to be positive so I would like to grant you a week trial to potentially become mod later. Congratulations
7th Nov 2018, 9:21pmNov 07 2018
Share this thread
Hey there Fuuka, your app looks well made with only some flaws, but you do seem to know what to do if needed at those times. For me its a +1 good luck
6th Nov 2018, 4:16pmNov 06 2018
Share this thread
Hey Fuuka,thanks for applying. Your application has some minor flaws,but you seem to understand what to do in these situations. And like krul said,we really do need a staff member who can speak russian. Overall its a +1 from me

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Krul
Admin
6th Nov 2018, 4:07pmNov 06 2018
Share this thread
Hello Fuuka, thanks for applying. Your application shows some promise, I don't see any big mistake on any of the scenarios. Having a staff member that can speak Russian can be very useful for us, as most of the time it is hard for us to get understood by them. My vote is a +1. Good luck!
5th Nov 2018, 10:52pmNov 05 2018
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197708356
Steam Nickname: Fuuka
Name (Optional):Anastasia
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,503 Hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): 2 week 3 days 2 hours
Language(s): English, Russian, German, Estonian
Previous experiences as staff: None
How often would you be online during the week?:Every day 5-7 hours
Why would you like be a Team Member?: There are very positive guys.who will need help, I can always help him ^^
--------------------------------------------
Write something small about yourself: I do horse riding, i love to draw and I play piano and sing. <3
How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: If there is a person who shows disrespect, I will politely ask him to behave well. If he won't listen to me and continue to behave indecently, I have to take measures and warn him.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: I will politely ask to stop spamming, if he continues spamming, I will have to give him Mute/gag. If he continues spamming on the next map, I'll give him a warning.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:I'm going to ask them to stop "Ghosting," if they didn't know what a "Ghosting" , I'd tell them what it . if they continue, it will make me give a mute / gag.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
l'll ask them to get down, if they don't listen to me, I'll slap them, if they keep going, I'll slap them, and I should warn them and ask politely, why didn't they listen to me?

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:I'll ask them to stop and get down, if they don't listen to me I'll have to slay them, if in the next round they continue I'll have to give them a warning, if they ask why they were given a warning I'll tell them why they were given a warning.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would not panic and would do the following: take a screenshot, find their steam ID and ban/kick it. And to inform about this the admin or moderator

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: I would politely ask him to leave the chat and go back, if he doesn't, I will return him to the chat he was in.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I would politely ask him to turn on the staff member he turned off. If he doesn't, I have to kick him.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:I would ask him not to do so, if he continues then I will immediately send a screenshot to head admin.

A player starts saying the n word on the server:I would give him mute / gag if he continues, I will give him a warning

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:I would write to him if he does not answer me and continues to stand still, I will kick him if he does not return after that, I will give him a warning.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?:Yes.
Did you read the rules and understod them?:Yes.
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?:
Yes.