Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Redd Pbear application

-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/, 21st Oct 2018, 6:33pm
You must be logged in to reply.
26th Oct 2018, 10:12pmOct 26 2018
Share this thread
Hello Redd, you have heard the feedback from the staff and unfortunately I am going to have to decline your application.

Usually in this circumstance I would you can reapply in two weeks but new evidence has emerged that Murderer (whilst Head Admin) informed you can not become staff for identity theft. Unless you are able to disprove this, you will not be able to reapply
Lillylein
VIP
25th Oct 2018, 4:57pmOct 25 2018
Share this thread
CouCou Redd,
how the other said already you appl. is with more flaws.
So.. i just join them -1 Good luck next time c:
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
Trusted Trial
24th Oct 2018, 7:35pmOct 24 2018
Share this thread
Hey There Redd, I see you're applying once again (going against what murderer said i see). Your application has quite a few flaws.

1st of all (this goes for all of them) you seem to be way too lenient and that is a problem.
and almost all of the times you will have to warn and gag/mute you followed it with a kick. A kick will only be used if someone is not listing to you and with the mic/chat spammer you would just continue to gag and warn them every map change if they kept going.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Tell them to stop and say there is a rule for ghosting . if they continue tell them to stop a few more times but if they d not listen gag/mute them or kick them

and this is a problem. If someone is ghosting you tell them to stop but if they dont know what ghosting is you tell them and then if they do it again it will be a warn and a gag/mute.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: Tell them that you are going give them a warning repeatedly but if they still dont listen kick them

How would you tell them if they muted you?

A player starts saying the n word on the server: One is to tell them that is against the rules and tell them not to do it again but if they keep doing is gagg/mute and tell them if they do it next game you will give them a warning

Saying the n word is an automatic warn and gag/mute

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: First tell them they are abusing their power but if they don’t listen just kick or tell higher staff

you can only kick your rank and below

Over all It was not good from the start for that and other reasons you deserve a -1
24th Oct 2018, 6:27pmOct 24 2018
Share this thread
Thanks for applying again Redd, but I found your application to be quite flawed. Yari and Boks already mentioned everything I would have mentioned already. The application looks very rushed, which makes it appear as if there isn't much interest. Sorry but it's a -1 from me, good luck with the others though.
24th Oct 2018, 5:53pmOct 24 2018
Share this thread

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:Slap them off the V.I.P. spot but if they get back up slap them off again and tell them to stop after one minute. If they are russian keep slapping them off but if they don’t stop kick them

First off all before you slap them tell them to get down from the vip spot, if they dont listen to you and stay up there you slap them down. If they go up again tell them that they will get slayed if they do, and like you said "if they are russian keep slapping them off" we don't target people just because they are russian.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: Tell them to stop if they do not listen gagg/mute them if they are still doing it next game get some evidence of what they were doing temp ban them and show the evidence to higher staff

If someone is threatening the server you tell them to stop, if they don't listen to you, get evidence of what they said and what they did then ban them and tell the higher ups.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: One is to tell them that is against the rules and tell them not to do it again but if they keep doing is gagg/mute and tell them if they do it next game you will give them a warning

If someone says the n word you give them a warn, and tell them to stop saying it or else they will get gaged/muted and warned again.

Im gonna give you a -1 since you don't seem fit to be staff, and your application is flawed.
Our staff team also has an age limit of 13 and you have put in your application that you are 12 so you are under the minimum age that our staff team requires.
24th Oct 2018, 5:50pmOct 24 2018
Share this thread
Hey Redd,thanks for applying again.I'll first start with pointing out with whats wrong with the application.

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player? : If they ignore your verbal warnings, gag/mute them and if they keep on next map then you can warn them.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? : Do not kick them after giving them a warning.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round? : If they keep going up to the vip spot after you slap them,slay them and warn them.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: if they dont do !allchat then use the movechat command to move them to the russian chat.

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: Do not kick them if they dont listen to you.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: Get proof of them abusing and tell about it to the higher staff.

A player starts saying the n word on the server: mute/gag them and warn them for being racist,dont give them any more chances.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: Kick them for being afk and if they keep up time farming then warn them.

It looks like the application is rushed and you havent taken time to write this application which shows your interest of becoming staff. Overall,its a -1 from me. Good luck anyway.

Steam Profile
    [*]Worth: 3554€

[*]Games owned: 371

[*]Hours on record: 16,739.0h

Trusted Trial
Trusted Trial
21st Oct 2018, 6:33pmOct 21 2018
Share this thread
Steam ID: STEAM_0:178795536
Steam Nickname:Redd
Name (Optional):Redd
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:420h
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):1 week
Language(s):English and part spanish
Previous experiences as staff:No
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):No

How often would you be online during the week?:2-3

Why would you like be a Team Member?:To help when no staff is going ingame or online at all .

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favo games)
Faco games would be Garry’s mod and PayDay 2. My hobbies are usually going outside for a whole day or be playing a device all day. My education is pretty high for honors classes
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:Tell them to please stop repeatedly if they do not listen say up to at least five times to say you are going to give them a warning if they still continue give them a warning and kick them or gagg them and mute them if they are doing it in the game chat.
How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? Tell the to stop repeatedly if they do not listen gagg them or mute them once they stopped spamming tell them that if they do it again they will get a warning and kick them. If they do it again tell them to please stop a few times

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Tell them to stop and say there is a rule for ghosting . if they continue tell them to stop a few more times but if they d not listen gagg/mute them or kick them

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:Slap them off the V.I.P. spot but if they get back up slap them off again and tell them to stop after one minute. If they are russian keep slapping them off but if they don’t stop kick them
What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: Tell them to stop if they do not listen gagg/mute them if they are still doing it next game get some evidence of what they were doing temp ban them and show the evidence to higher staff

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: Get out the handy google translate and tell them to do !allchat t get to the russian chat
A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): If they don’t stop going to other chats then kick or tp and have someone try and help to tell him to stop. If they do not listen kick them

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: Tell them that you are going give them a warning repeatedly but if they still dont listen kick them

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: First tell them they are abusing their power but if they don’t listen just kick or tell higher staff

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: Tp them to me or someone else if they do not move for the next two rounds kick them

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes
Did you read the rules and understood them?: Yes
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: Yes I will be nice and motivative