Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

My application

Boks, 24th Sep 2018, 7:12pm
You must be logged in to reply.
26th Sep 2018, 5:51pmSep 26 2018
Share this thread
Hey boks!
I remember you being staff before so I know that you will do a awesome job as VIP Trusted again, just remember to be more active this time ;) welcome back!
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
26th Sep 2018, 9:50amSep 26 2018
Share this thread
Hey there Boks, Its great to see you reapplying to the team and I've gotta say your application does not have really anything wrong with it. And knowing that you have been staff here before i give you a +1.
25th Sep 2018, 8:32amSep 25 2018
Share this thread
You clearly know how to act as staff, considering you've been an admin here before :3. You'll get +1 from me. Well, for the n-word part, you can give a warn immediately. Anyways, Good luck!
24th Sep 2018, 7:12pmSep 24 2018
Share this thread
Information about you:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61600589
Steam Nickname:Boks
Name (Optional):Kristoffer
Sex (Optional):Male
Current time on Garry's Mod:1771
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ):1week 5days
Language(s):norwegian and english
Previous experiences as staff: I was an admin here before
Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):Myself

How often would you be online during the week?: 1-2 hours a day

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I would like to be a team member since i was staff here before but got bored of gmod, but i want to start playing gmod again and since there are so many rule breakers there has to be someone that punishes them

--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:
Favorite games: gmod, arma3, dbd
Hobbies: gaming and talking to my friends
Education: 10 years basic school, 2 years of highschool and I am currently a trainee
( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Favo games)

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Politely ask them to stop being disrespectful as it ruins the mood of the server, if they dont stop being disrespectful mute/gag them depending on where they are being disrespectful

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer? Tell him stop spamming the chat or his mic, if he doesnt listen give him a gag, if he still doesnt stop after map change gag him and give him a warn

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Tell them to stop telling others where people are hiding, if they continue give them a mute/gag, if they continue gag/mute again and warn them

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Tell them to get down, if they dont listen to you slap them down, if they continue slay them and warn them

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: try to remove the prop away from them while telling them to stop, if they continue slay them and warn them

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: Take a screenshot/video clip of what happened and contact higher ups

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat: Look in the chat if he is speaking english or russian if he is talking russian, force him back into the russian chat

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat): Give them a verbal warning, and warn him

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?: I ask them to unmute me and if they dont listen i kick them for ignoring staff

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server: get a screenshot or take a video of it, then show it to the higher ups

A player starts saying the n word on the server: gag/mute him and tell him to stop saying it, if he keeps saying it after map change warn him and gag/mute him again

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?: type to them in chat or ask them on mic, if they dont respond and are standing still kick them, if they come back right after give them a warn for time farming and ban them for 30 mins

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?:yes
Did you read the rules and understod them?:yes i did
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?:yes i will