Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Yass's PBear Application

❤Yass❤, 29th Mar 2018, 1:37pm
You must be logged in to reply.
31st Mar 2018, 1:50amMar 31 2018
Share this thread
Hey yass!

Thanks for your app!

I'm sorry but you haven't made it back into the team.

Vote turned out as 2 +1s and 3-1s and 1 nuetral, not all replied to the app due to what happened in the past.

I would suggest being more active and showing everyone you really have changed and prove them wrong!
^-^
30th Mar 2018, 12:10pmMar 30 2018
Share this thread
Welcome again Yass :P

So let me get straight to your scenarios:
How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: Correct, but remember that if they are disrespectful, you can give warning after first gag/mute.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?: Correct

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Correct, I could also warn them if they carried on after getting explained and said to not ghost.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Correct

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: You can slap them off and tell them to not Prop Surf because it's forbidden. If they continue on you can slay them and warn. But yeah, that's correct-partially I'd say (I might be kinda picky)

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: Correct

I think that you deserve a second chance to prove yourself, so I'm gonna vote for +1. Good luck ;D
30th Mar 2018, 11:20amMar 30 2018
Share this thread
you were a good mod and active alot hope u get back on the team
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
29th Mar 2018, 1:44pmMar 29 2018
Share this thread
Hello Yass

My vote is clearly -1 Between us it's gonna not work.AND I didn't see you alot on the server,you had my support before but now it didn't work.

Remember :

You used my friendly to be moderator,you were inactive and you were VERY disrespect to me.
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
29th Mar 2018, 1:44pmMar 29 2018
Share this thread
Hello Yass

My vote is clearly -1 Between us it's gonna not work.AND I didn't see you alot on the server,you had my support before but now it didn't work.
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
29th Mar 2018, 1:38pmMar 29 2018
Share this thread
Some things are the same but edited <3
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
29th Mar 2018, 1:37pmMar 29 2018
Share this thread
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131795318
Steam Nickname: Shadow
Name: Yassine
Current time on Garry's Mod: 415 (if I would count my old account as well:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223856364/)
Current time on Skillzworld **** ( you need 3 days ):1W 22h
Language(s): English, Fluently German. Dutch, and maybe some Arabic.
Previous experiences as staff:I am still a Moderator on 3 servers on a game called Team Fortress 2 the game modes are called: Jailbreak, VSH (Vs Saxton hale), Deathrun. And yeah I picked alot of experience with these jobs. I still am moderating there but not as often as I used to but I still play there but do not worry... I will split the times so that I am as active as here (probably even more active here).
Yeah.. I have been a Staff her but because of something terrible I did and stressed myself I got a bit rough on people and I really apologise! I have changed and I hope that 2nd chances can be given!

How often would you be online during the week?: I am pretty sure I will be as active as possible. During test weeks I will inform all of you since my year is close to an end but I will at least try to be on 10 hours a week!

Why would you like be a Team Member?: I loved my job as a Moderator as long as it took... helping people... dealing with people who ruin the fun for others... it felt great to help players out when necessary and being useful to them! I want to give them that feeling again... a save feeling so they will have a nice feeling playing on the server!
--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself: I am a cool guy who is calm at many situations even tho I regret of all the mistakes I have made during my last time... I really apologise to the ones I disappointed and I just want to prove that I can do it this time... I changed in many ways... I respect everyone's opinion and I am cool with negative opinions as long as people are honest. I can deal really well with most of the situations as some of you might already know. Other then that I will always stay polite on the servers and give people a good time!
Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?: I would politely ask them to keep it friendly for others. Of course fun jokes may be made but there is a limit to that. When told and he does it again I will tell him one more time and when still not listening I would gave to gag/mute them.

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?:I'd politely ask the player to stop the micspam/chatpsam. If they happen to not listen then I will have to take action and gag/mute them. When they happen to complain then I will ofc explain them what they did wrong to make it easier for them to understand.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: I would tell them to not ghost and if they happen to not understand what "ghosting" means (Since it seems some players do not understand what the term "ghosting" means or stands for) I'd explain them in the easiest way what ghosting means. If they still refuse to listen I'd show them rule #7 and give them their last warning. and if they continue then I am going to take action and it will be a gag/mute.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: I'd tell them to get down from the vip spot and of course explain to them what a VIP spot because ooh damn some do not know what we mean with VIP spot (A spot that you can only reach with one of the jumppacks) and if they refuse I'd slap them.. if they would happen to be a new player I would ve lenient and tp them off.. but if they happen to be farmiliar I sadly have to slay them and /warn them with rule #12 and tell them to not do it again since this action could lead to something bad eventually. (when Moderator I would tp them when necessary when not farmiliar with the rule AKA a new player)

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:I would tell them to not do it anymore since this action is bannable when you refuse to listen to the staff and you have a lot of warnings. I will also refer them to the propsurfing rule and that it is STRICTLY forbidden. oh yeah in particular when they propsurf I would slap them off but maybe when moderator I would tp them down and again refer them to not do it anymore since it can have bad after-effects for them and experiences of the game mode!

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I would take no hesitation and do the following: take screenshots, get their STEAMID and of course ban/kick them and report it to one of the cores/higher admins/staff.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: http://skillzworld.eu/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1297
Did you read the rules and understod them?: Yes, infact.. I am pretty sure I know the main ones.. And again I seriously apologise for the wrong things I have done in the past... I am sorry for the people that I might have hurt.. I will make sure to not disappoint all of you!