Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Skillzworld Pedobear Application

8th Feb 2018, 3:16pm . 19
You must be logged in to reply.

Threads: 2
10th Feb 2018, 8:52amFeb 10 2018
Hey thankyou for applying for staff!

Unfortunately you have not been accepted

The reasons are due to you have 2 warnings for pedo avoid

May not be the worst rule but avoiding pedo is a thing you really don't have to do.

Feel free and try again in the future

Threads: 15
8th Feb 2018, 3:44pmFeb 08 2018
Hello Nastena and Thank you for your application to The SkillzWorld Pedobear.

For Prop Surf,when you warn don't forget to slay him
too.
Same for the VipSpot you need to slay him when you warn him.
For Disrespectful Player if the person continue to be disrespectful after the gag/mute then warn him.
For Mic/Chat Spamming if he continue after mute/gag then it's warn.

Your application is correct, but do not forget that you have access to !Warn,you have 2 warns for pedo avoid,but apart from that you respect all the rules and you are a nice person at play

I give you chance for do the trial,For Me I give You +1
Good Luck!

Thanks for move to the good section

Threads: 3
8th Feb 2018, 3:16pmFeb 08 2018
Information about you:.I'm very friendly, I can always help, I'm very talkative, Love the different games, I'm rarely angry.
Steam Nickname: Anastasia Marshal[TeamAte]™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197708356
Name: Anastasia
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,392
Time on the server(you need 3 days): 3d 3hour
Language(s): German, English, Spanish, Russian.
Previous experiences: Moderator Alicia Online
How often would you be online during the week? Every day 4-5 hours.
Why would you like be a Team Member?There are very positive guys.who will need help, I can always help him
Write something small about yourself: I do not have my own channel yet, but in the future I will shoot video on this wonderful server.
I love the game Garry's Mod
Issues:There are no issues:
Punition for disrespectful player: I'd ask him to be decent. If he continues to behave indecently. I would have given the Gag or Mute.
Microphone/Chat Spamming: I'll tell them to stop spamming. If they keep going I'll give them Mute or gag.

Ghosting:I'll tell them to stop. If they keep going, I'll give them gag or Mute. If they continue to prompt further I will make the warnin
Being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round:Tell them down. If they don't will answer then, i'd slap . If they keep going, I'd give a warning.
Someone is Prop Surfing: I'll tell them to stop if they continue. I'll give them a warning.
Someone is treating the server: I'll take a screenshot, show the administration. And after that man's kick.
Other Information: I don't have any other information, thanks!
Do you Accept the terms of the Rules:http://skillzworld.eu/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1297
Did you read rules and understand them: Yes
Join our discord so you can have contact with all Team Members https://discord.me/skillzworld
You must be logged in to reply.