Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Skillzworld PBear Application

Carlo Hemsen, 3rd Feb 2018, 5:32pm
You must be logged in to reply.
3rd Feb 2018, 7:53pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hey Carlo
Thanks for applying

Your app needs a lot of work and it is very little detailed.

You have too many warnings for the position of staff so therefore I'm going to have to say that you cannot be a staff member, sorry
3rd Feb 2018, 6:40pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
I am sorry to tell you this carlo but you are not made to be a member of the staff.

You have too much warn and your application shows not serious and work.Your scenarios need more details and some are incorrect.
Please make sentences and not keywords, thank you.

For Me it's -1 Good Luck
3rd Feb 2018, 6:39pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Your answers are a bit short, for example: You do not immediately gag/mute a player when he/she micspams/chatspams you ask the person kindly to stop, if that is not the case and he/she continues an immediate gag is fine. And you also said that you would "Slap someone and ban them if they disrespect" You don't do that! You ask the person to keep it friendly/nice and then if he does not agree, you are able to gag/mute them.

In general I really love you in the server you are very kind but I am going to vote -1 because of the many mistakes... Good luck
3rd Feb 2018, 5:32pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Information about me

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176550201
Steam Nickname: Carlo Hemsen
Name: Patrick
Current time on GMod: 1128 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ****: 3 weeks
Language: German, English, Turkish ( a little bit)
Previous experiences as Staff: None
How often would you be online during the week?: When i have time
Why would you like be a Team Member?:
Its my Dream to be a Staff on ****.

————————————————————————

My name is Patrick Schmelcher,
My Birthdayis on 20th March 2002
I go to school.

————————————————————————

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal to a Disrepectful player?: I will slap him when he is still
Disrespectful, i ban him for a day.

How Would you deal with a Mic/Chat Spammer?: Gag/Mute them and then a warn.

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?: Gag/Mute them and a warn for Ghosting.

How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?: Say to that Person that he/she needs to go down.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?: Say to them to stop, when they still doing it i warn them.

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?: I will perma ban that person.

————————————————————————

Terms And Rules

I accept the rules and i understod them.
I already joind Discord