Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Yass his PBear App :)

❤Yass❤, 3rd Feb 2018, 10:31am
You must be logged in to reply.
4th Feb 2018, 5:54pmFeb 04 2018
Share this thread
Hey Yass,

Congratulations on becoming a VIPTrusted on ****, I hope you become a moderator soon.

Good Luck.

- Gooby, VIP.
3rd Feb 2018, 4:43pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hey Yass!
Your app is very detailed and one of the best apps I have seen!
Printing already corrected your scenario so I don't need to do that.

You're a great person who brings life to the PBear server while being serious when needed,
you help us a lot.

Therefore I would like to welcome you to the team!
Your first role will be VIP Trusted which is your trial to Moderator, congrats!
❤Yass❤
Head Admin
3rd Feb 2018, 4:26pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Thank you all so much for the nice comments ^^
3rd Feb 2018, 4:17pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hello Yass,
You're staff app was very good i liked it. I think you are a very nice guy and very funny. You make the server fun for other people by making them laugh.

+1
thetruemedic
Forum Admin
3rd Feb 2018, 4:08pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
realy good and detailed app you get a BIG +1 from me :3

Good luck Yass
3rd Feb 2018, 4:04pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hello Yass!

So, Printing explained your scenarios, I don't think there's anything else to correct, it's really good.

As for you, you're helping on the server, you're also active, you follow the rules so I don't think there's other choice than giving you the +1. Good luck ;P
3rd Feb 2018, 12:43pmFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hey Yass!

So apart from what Printing explained above about your scenarios the application is perfect. Also you are very active and have helped me with some rule breakers which I thank you for.

I'm going to give you a +1. Good Luck!
3rd Feb 2018, 11:39amFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Seems like Printing has fixed some stuff, so, I have nothing much to say but I do have something to say
You are good man and I can tell you poured your soul and heart into writing this and you help out a lot as well so it's a +1 from me <3
Good luck bud! <3
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
3rd Feb 2018, 11:04amFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
My yass finally applied for PBear! : D
So Printing told you everything I am nothing else to add, except that you are a good person and funny but serious when necessary
So it's +1 for me! Good luck

Ps: Your application has been put with heart and work, it also shows a seriousness in you!
3rd Feb 2018, 10:45amFeb 03 2018
Share this thread
Hey yass, I can already see that u took your time in this application. For the Mic/chat spam and the disrespecting part, if they disrespect or Mic/Chat spam I would tell them to stop doing that if they continue i would gag/mute them and warn them. Anyways I'm going with a +1. You're really active and you always report the rule breakers to the staff. Good Luck ^^