Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

PBear Moderator Application

Anim-Step, 19th Dec 2017, 9:50pm
You must be logged in to reply.
29th Dec 2017, 3:33pmDec 29 2017
Share this thread
Already accepted

~Clossed
20th Dec 2017, 6:40amDec 20 2017
Share this thread
Hmm,Really,I don't know what I can say,all is correct.I say directly +1
20th Dec 2017, 6:40amDec 20 2017
Share this thread
Hmm,Really,I don't know what I can say,all is correct.I say directly +1
19th Dec 2017, 10:10pmDec 19 2017
Share this thread
Animmm!!!!! it was about time you applied!
your app looks brilliant and the scenarios are correct i would of definetly +1'd but ypu are trusted already so woop woop <3

19th Dec 2017, 10:05pmDec 19 2017
Share this thread
Sorry, I just realised I missed out a scenario under Issues. Here's my response for it.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player: I would ask them to be nice and watch their language. If they ignore me and continue I would gag/mute them and ask them to stop, after which I would ungag/unmute them after 2-3 rounds. If they continue after that I would do the same thing again but warn them using the A-Warn system. If they do this 2 or 3 more times I would kick them from the server, and if they re-join and continue, I would ban them from a few minutes to an hour.
19th Dec 2017, 9:50pmDec 19 2017
Share this thread
Skillzworld **** Application

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:117704802
Steam Nickname:Anim-Step

Name: Jonathan
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1,161 Hours
Time on the server: Currently my Playtime is 1 week, 2 days, 17 hours and 53 minutes
Language(s): English and Partial French
Previous experiences: None
How often would you be online during the week? : During holidays I would be on for a few hours a day since I'm out of school. However, I would be allowed on for 3-4 hours a day during the week-end from my inability to come online during week-days.
Why would you like be a Team Member? : I've been on the servers quite often and I've had to contact staff about rule breakers and disrespectful people in general. If I was a staff member I could do something about people breaking the rules, instead of going to other staff members.

Write something small about yourself. : I'm a high school student that loves drawing, listening to music and programming. I'm also a large fan of games and hope to one day help with game development in some way.

Issues:

Choose an answer for the following

How would you deal with a disrespectful player:

Microphone/Chat Spamming: First I would ask them to calm down on their microphone. If they ignore what I said I would mute/gag them and ask again, and ungag them after 2 or 3 rounds. If they continue I would do the same but warn them with the A-Warn system. If they do it 2 or 3 more times I would kick them and after if they re-join and continue I would ban them from a few minutes to an hour.

Ghosting: I would verbally ask them to stop revealing players locations. If they ignore my statement I would mute/gag them and ask again, which I would unmute/ungag them after 2-3 rounds. If they continue after that I would do the same but A-Warn them. If they continue 2 or 3 more times after that I would kick them and after if they re-join and continue I would ban them from a few minutes to an hour.

Being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round: I would ask them to get down from the spot they are in. If they continue to stay in the spot after a minute I would use the slap command to get them out of that spot and ask again. If they do it the next round I would slap them out again and warn them with A-Warn system. After the first warn I would just slay them the next time they stay up after 1 minute. After 2 or 3 more times I would kick them, and after that if they re-join and continue I would ban them from a few minutes to an hour.

Someone is Prop Surfing: If I was alive at this point I would attempt to take the prop off them and verbally warn them. If not, I would ask them to stop verbally, and slap them if they continue. If they do it again I would slap them or take the prop off them and A-warn them. After 2-3 rounds of them ignoring my warnings I would kick them and after that if they re-join and continue ban them from a few minutes to an hour.

Someone is threatening the server: If someone is threatening the server I would take screenshots of any threats and copy the player's SteamID and name. I would then ban them for a few minutes and give the evidence to higher ranked staff.

Other Information:

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: Yes I accept the rules.
Did you read rules and understand them: Yes I have read them and I do understand them.