Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

♥$mile $enpai♥ Staff App

ZGhostVoxs, 9th Dec 2017, 9:59pm
You must be logged in to reply.
18th Dec 2017, 1:16pmDec 18 2017
Share this thread
Accepted

~Closed
16th Dec 2017, 10:16amDec 16 2017
Share this thread

ZGhostVoxs - Wrote

Hello ,

i want to say a few things.

1. While I have been playing on the server time to time the mods don't do anything about rule breakers sometimes . prop killing surfing etc

2. Vips have been prop killing other people and it's not fun for the people that are getting killed from them. Even if they are VIPs they can still be warned at least for it.

3. I want to say thank you to nebula for giving me a plus because he/she knows that i can do well.

All so i want to tell people that are looking at this to keep a eye out for the people that break rules

My list of people
1.Lem-Reason-He props kills me and other people
2.Lizzie-Reason-She slaps me for no reason and slays me
3.Cakewas-Reason-He/She breaks the VIP rule lots of time and only got warned for it once

Heres proof on cakewas:
https://youtu.be/eL3PJ1W6x0g

After lizzie,she say she slap because you dont get off the vip spots and prop surf and and slay because you don't listen.The reason is here thank you!

15th Dec 2017, 9:16pmDec 15 2017
Share this thread
as say dizlin and murderer you are someone who can do well and advance this server, I think you have understood our criticism. I trust you,I change my vote +1
~Good Luck~
15th Dec 2017, 8:46pmDec 15 2017
Share this thread
okay if im honest, watching this post and you play on the server, i think you are determined as dizlin said also i would be willing to give you a shot so im changing my vote to +1
Dizlin
Owner
15th Dec 2017, 8:41pmDec 15 2017
Share this thread
I like your application, you seem determined the questions we ask are not just to catch you out. They are also there so we can guide you in the right way, hope it goes well.
Printing......
14th Dec 2017, 8:23pmDec 14 2017
Share this thread
I've seen you in the server and you're a nice person, but your scenarios are a bit off track. I'll go with a
neutral.
14th Dec 2017, 10:05amDec 14 2017
Share this thread
you will hear something from us soon
10th Dec 2017, 3:43amDec 10 2017
Share this thread
Hey
First off, its the time on server you have to write. But you wrote that in both the comments and im out chat. -
Disrespectfull Player
If they dont stop after being gagged/muted then either mute or gag and give a warn. If they still continue next map then you can ban. *
Spam
Chat
If its small and not "quick" spam then tell them to stop, if they dont stop then you must mute.
Voice
If they are eg. singing lowly, ask for them to stop, if they dont then gag.
But if eg. they are doing someting loud ( now im talking about really loud ) then you just gag
If they start spamming after gag/mute or new map, then you can warn.
If they still spam after a warn, ban them but not for too long.*
Ghosting
Dont warn them straigh away after gag/mute.
Warn them if they continue after a gag/mute, either by voice/chat or next map. If they still continue after a warn then ban, but not for too long. *
Vip Spot
Since Vip Trusted cant teleport you have to slap them off for now.
If they still go up to a vip spot after being slapped down you can slay them. If they repeatidly go up in a vip spot after being slapped down and/or slayed then warn them. *
Prop Surf
If they dont stop Prop Surfing slap them 3 or 4 times.
If they still dont stop slay them. If they still do it next round then warn them.*
Threatening the Server
Im not sure what each different person thinks about this question but its when people are threatening to DDOS or taking down the server or hack it.
If you ever see someone threatening Take Screenshots, Video or audio record if possible,Get name and Steam Id , and ban them for the longest you can ( 2 Hours ). Then call a higher staff and send their name and steam id so they can perma ban them.*
Results
From me you get a 1+ from me, good luck! ^^

For anyone that wants to know why i rated as i did, message me
9th Dec 2017, 11:48pmDec 09 2017
Share this thread
Don't lose hope!
These are our votes, others are yet to look at your app!
9th Dec 2017, 11:29pmDec 09 2017
Share this thread
Hey!
Thanks for the app!

So your app is okay, but the scenarios are not totally correct, when someone is mic/chat spamming you need to firstly tell them to stop then if they continue, gag/mute them.

Secondly, being in a VIP spot, as silver said if they keep going back up then slay and warn.

If someone is threatening the server you immediately gather proof and their Steam Id and permanently ban them (as VIP trusted you'd need a mod or higher)

I'm going with a -1 but good luck!