Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

UnicornChan PBear application

UnicornMiku, 30th Jul 2017, 1:54pm
You must be logged in to reply.
1st Sep 2017, 5:57pmSep 01 2017
Share this thread
uhh i dont know how this uploaded but i didnt mean to so just get rid of this bc i made this a while ago and it somehow posted????
30th Jul 2017, 1:54pmJul 30 2017
Share this thread
Skillzworld **** Application

--------------------------------------------

Information about you:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:118274634
Steam Nickname:♥Unicorn~Chan♥

Name: Skyler
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1000 hours
Time on the server: 1 week, 5d, 4h, 15m
Language(s):English an learning french
Previous experiences: I have had trusted experiences on Apsis
How often would you be online during the week? everyday but week days I wont be on till like 3:30 or 4:00
Why would you like be a Team Member?I would like to be a team member to help others in trouble, prevent other from breaking rules and help the server.

Write something small about yourself. I am a 2nd year student in my high school, I have anger issues but I want to control them so i don't snap at people I love to draw and I love puppies.

Issues:

Choose an answer for the following

How would you deal with a disrespectful player: I would tell them to be nice, if they keep on being disrespectful I would mute/gag them their mute/gag if they keep on being disrespectful i would warn them and if they kept on going I would kick them take screenshots or get evidence and send it to higher staff.

Microphone/Chat Spamming: I would tell them to stop Mic/Chat spam and if they keep on spamming i would tell them again and mute/gag them after their mute/gag and they keep on spamming i would mute/gag them again and warn them if they keep on spamming i would get evidence and send it to higher staff.

Ghosting: I would tell them no ghosting and if they keep on ghosting i would tell them to stop and mute/gag them if they keep on ghosting i would tell them to stop and mute/gag

Being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round:
Someone is Prop Surfing:
Someone is threatening the server:

Other Information:

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: yes http://skillzworld.eu/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1297
Did you read rules and understand them: yes
Join our discord so you can have contact with all Team Members I already have. https://discord.me/skillzworld