Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

my application

Boks, 19th Apr 2017, 3:14pm
You must be logged in to reply.
Demon
Owner
20th Apr 2017, 8:06amApr 20 2017
Share this thread
it's an ok from me too, we speak alot on discord, so i wouldn't mind giving him viptrusted
19th Apr 2017, 9:05pmApr 19 2017
Share this thread
looks good, i have my questions about the play time but you seem active on discord

boks - Wrote

How would you deal with a disrespectful player: i would ask them to stop being so disrespectful and if he didnt listen i would gag him
and tell him to calm down

its a good awner but you can warn them if they turn really disrespectfull/rude

19th Apr 2017, 3:14pmApr 19 2017
Share this thread
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SELF

Steam name: Boks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61600589

Time on Gmod: 1394 hours

Language(s): Norwegian and English

How much time would you be online in 1 week: i would be able to be on for about 4-5 hours almost every day

previous experience: i dont have any past expiriences

Why do you want be a Team Member: i want to be a team member so i can help the community grow and make it a good place

Why do we need you: you need me because when there are no admins on the server there are quite alot of rule breakers on, and when i am on i can't do much because when an admins is called they just leave

SCENARIOS

Mic/Chat Spamming: tell them to stop spamming and if they dont listen warn them for mic/chat spamming and gag or mute him

How would you deal with a disrespectful player: i would ask them to stop being so disrespectful and if he didnt listen i would gag him
and tell him to calm down

What is Ghosting? and give an example: ghosting is the act of saying someones location while you are dead

Example: Boks(dead): oh Nebulazoe is behind that glass wall go get him oh he is moving

Someone doesnt leave VIP spots after 1 min: slap them and tell them to come down if they dont listen, and go there again you slap them, if they dont go down the next round you warn them

Someone is Propsurfing: you tell them so stop propsurfing if they dont stop tell them to stop if they dont listen you warn them for propsurfing

Someone is threatening the server: you tell them to stop thretening the server and if they keep threatening the server i would take a screenshot of it and gag/mute and send the screenshot to the higher ranks

OTHER

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: yes

Did you read rules and understand them: yes

another player is asking what your job is how do you Awnser: My job is to keep the server clean from abusers and mic/chat spammers