Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

My application

jsayers1994, 18th Apr 2017, 12:57am
You must be logged in to reply.
20th Apr 2017, 8:40pmApr 20 2017
Share this thread
cookies i understand that u don't trust me and you don't need to if you don't want me but i would never do that i have yes propsurfed in the past with NebulaZoe but i stopped since that new loading screen either way thank you for your feedback.
20th Apr 2017, 11:43amApr 20 2017
Share this thread
Sorry you didnt make it you can try it again in 2 months there are something we know as staff and your mabye denying them but we know they happened, GoodLuck Next time
19th Apr 2017, 10:04amApr 19 2017
Share this thread
There is something that annoys me, I heard from someone that is really high on the server that: you prop surfed and that someone told you to stop and you replied to that with saying there are no admins online we can do whatever we want
Demon
Skillzworld Legend
Demon
Skillzworld Legend
18th Apr 2017, 11:57pmApr 18 2017
Share this thread
even tho i've heard some things that aint good, can prob give a go, if following the rules
18th Apr 2017, 2:42pmApr 18 2017
Share this thread
good person played with her in the past never started any trouble its a yes from me good luck
jsayers1994
Owner
18th Apr 2017, 12:57amApr 18 2017
Share this thread
Steam name: ♥UnicornMiku♥
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:118274634
Time on Gmod: I have played 737 hours
Language(s):I speak english and I'm learning french.
How much time would you be online in 1 week:I would say 3-5 hours a day.

previous experience:well I am trusted on ApsisGaming and I haven't been trusted for long so I'm kinda new to trusted still.

Why do you want be a Team Member:i want to be a team member because when there isn't trusted, mods or admins online I'm on the server and there is quite alot of rulebreaking going on.

Why do we need you:because I can help this community become stronger, I can bring more player and help others and stop the rulebreaking. I sound a bit dramatic when I say that.

SCENARIOS

Mic/Chat Spamming:I would tell the mic/chat spammers to stop immediatly and see if they carry on but if they carry on I would have to mute/gag them and if they avoid there mute/gag I would warn them for avoiding mute/gag but if it carry's on for longer I would kick them or get a admin or mod to take over if trusted can't kick. Also I would get evidence to send to admins.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player:I would tell them to stop being disrespectful polietly but if they don't listen I will warn them for being disrespcetful to other players and I would need to get evidence to send to the admins if they just won't stop.

What is Ghosting? and give an example:ghosting is basically one player who is the PBear and a dead or alive victim player will team up and the victim player would tell the PBear where all the other victims/players are so the round either finishes quicker or so they don't have to be PBear anymore.

Someone doesnt leave VIP spots after 1 min:if someone wouldn't leave a VIP spot after 1 min I would slap them but if they go back before the round is finished I would have to slap them again and if they go back again I would slay them.

Someone is Propsurfing:if someone is prop surfing I would take the prop away from them and tell them no "no propsurfing" and if they try propsurf again I would do the same thing but if they tried again I would warn them for "not listening to staff and for propsurfing"

Someone is threatening the server: I would immediatly warn them for threatening and then get evidence and send it to admin and higher ranks.

OTHER

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: yes

Did you read rules and understand them: yes

another player is asking what your job is how do you Awnser:i would tell them "my job is to stop rulebreakers and help others around the community and make it a happier place"

This is my custom signature
Look Dylan