Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Koteburr's PBear Application

ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ, 3rd Jan 2019, 9:10pm
You must be logged in to reply.
3rd Jan 2019, 9:13pmJan 03 2019
Share this thread

ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ - Wrote

Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451513159
Steam Nickname: ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ
Name (Optional): Natalya
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 287 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): about 1 week 3 days 15 hours
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff:
I haven't ever been staff, but I want to try it

Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):
It was Jojo and Fuuka ^^

How often would you be online during the week?: 1-6 hours per day, 5-7 days per week

Why would you like be a Team Member?:
I want to help the server and Fuuka, because she is only Russian moderator and its difficult to be alone with our Russian company. There are so many mic spammers and bad persons in Russian chat, then there no staff on the server
--------------------------------------------

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Fav games)
Hai, i'm Natalya and I really enjoy playing GM. It's my fav computer game! I'm very honest and sadly - it's easy to offend me. I rlly love CATS! xD (MY ENG IS BAD, FORGIVE ME)(and sorry for caps)

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'll tell him/her about disrespect and if she/her doesn't listen to me - mute/gag

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?
I'll tell him/her to stop spamming and if he/she doesn't listen to me - of course mute/gag or kick/

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll tell them to stop ghosting, if he/she doesn’t know what ghosting means I'll explain, if he/she will continue to ghosting I'll give them mute/gag. If he/she continue at the next map - I'll give him/her warn
How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll slap him/her at first and explain, why I did it. If he/she continue being in a VIP spot i'll slay him/her.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
If he/she try to Prop Surf, I'll tell her/him to stop and slap her/him and if he/she continue - warn

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'll gain some record or screenshot and kick him/her, after that I'll message a higher rank admin about that.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'll tell him/her to leave English chat, if he/she continue - I'll mute/gag him/her or give him/her warn and kick.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I'll tell them to stop avoiding staff, if he/she doesn't listen to me - mute/gag or kick or I'll give warn/

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?:
I'll tell them to stop ignoring staff, if he/she ignores me too - i'll kick him/her.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:
I'll take a screenshot or record him/her speech and give these proofs to staff.

A player starts saying the n word on the server:
I'll mute/gag him/her at once.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I'll check him/her time and if he/she is playing more then 10 mins - i'll kick him/her.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes, i do.
Did you read the rules and understood them?: Yes, i do!
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: Yes, i do.
-----------------------------------------
I hope, you'll enjoy my Application!♥

3rd Jan 2019, 9:12pmJan 03 2019
Share this thread
I hope. what my Application is understandable ^-^
3rd Jan 2019, 9:10pmJan 03 2019
Share this thread
Information about you:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451513159
Steam Nickname: ᶄớ†ęƀữřŗ
Name (Optional): Natalya
Sex (Optional): Female
Current time on Garry's Mod: 1180 hours
Current time on Skillzworld ( you need 3 days ): about 1 week 3 days 15 hours
Language(s): Russian, English
Previous experiences as staff:
I haven't ever been staff, but I want to try it

Staff member that suggested to apply (Optional):
It was Jojo and Fuuka ^^

How often would you be online during the week?: 1-6 hours per day, 5-7 days per week

Why would you like be a Team Member?:
I want to help the server and Fuuka, because she is only Russian moderator and its difficult to be alone with our Russian company. There are so many mic spammers and bad persons in Russian chat, then there no staff on the server

Write something small about yourself:( For Example: Hobbies, Education, Fav games)
Hai, i'm Natalya and I really enjoy playing GM. It's my fav computer game! I'm very honest and sadly - it's easy to offend me. I rlly love CATS! xD (MY ENG IS BAD, FORGIVE ME)(and sorry for caps)

Choose an answer for the following issues

How would you deal with a Disrespectful player?:
I'll tell him/her about disrespect and if she/her doesn't listen to me - mute/gag

How would you deal with a Microphone/Chat Spammer?
I'll tell him/her to stop spamming and if he/she doesn't listen to me - of course mute/gag or kick/

How would you deal with someone Ghosting?:
I'll tell them to stop ghosting, if he/she doesn’t know what ghosting means I'll explain, if he/she will continue to ghosting I'll give them mute/gag. If he/she continue at the next map - I'll give him/her warn
How would you deal with someone being in a VIP spot in the last minute of the round?:
I'll slap him/her at first and explain, why I did it. If he/she continue being in a VIP spot i'll slay him/her.

How would you deal with someone Prop Surfing?:
If he/she try to Prop Surf, I'll tell her/him to stop and slap her/him and if he/she continue - warn

What would you do if someone is threatening the server?:
I'll gain some record or screenshot and kick him/her, after that I'll message a higher rank admin about that.

A Russian player that uses text/voice chat left the Russian channel and joins the English chat:
I'll tell him/her to leave English chat, if he/she continue - I'll mute/gag him/her or give him/her warn and kick.

A rule breaker avoids staff with going into a different chat (Russian or English chat):
I'll tell them to stop avoiding staff, if he/she doesn't listen to me - mute/gag or kick or I'll give warn/

A player mutes and ignores a staff member how would you react?:
I'll tell them to stop ignoring staff, if he/she ignores me too - i'll kick him/her.

You see another staff member abuse he/her powers or the server:
I'll take a screenshot or record him/her speech and give these proofs to staff.

A player starts saying the n word on the server:
I'll mute/gag him/her at once.

How would you react if someone is time farming on the server?:
I'll check him/her time and if he/she is playing more then 10 mins - i'll kick him/her.

Terms and Rules

Do accept the terms of the rules?: Yes, i do.
Did you read the rules and understood them?: Yes, i do!
As Staff of the server we ask active members on Discord, and on the server will you be motivated enough?: Yes, i do.
-----------------------------------------
I hope, you'll enjoy my Application!♥