Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

my deathrun application

Boks, 9th May 2017, 8:11pm
You must be logged in to reply.
20th May 2017, 11:16amMay 20 2017
Share this thread
i would be switching between PBear and deathrun
13th May 2017, 7:44amMay 13 2017
Share this thread
wont it be very hard for you to be online at Deathrun and PBear because you have only 3-5 hours a week
10th May 2017, 1:45pmMay 10 2017
Share this thread
I have seen you on server sometimes is nice and never broke any type of rule 1+ from me wish u a good luck!
Nyan
VIP
9th May 2017, 9:50pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
I believe your app is good. You are a good mod on PBear. Also you are a genuine nice person to talk to. It's hard to be helping in two places at once, I understand. But it's a +1 because I think you definitely have what it takes. :D
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
9th May 2017, 8:49pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
the biggest question is for me
can you do 2 servers at the same time so yes its a +1
9th May 2017, 8:11pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SELF

Steam name: Boks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61600589

Time on Gmod: 1472

Language(s): Norwegian and english

How much time would you be online in 1 week: 4-5 hours maybe more in the weekends

previous experience: i am mod on PBear

Why do you want be a Team Member: you want me as a team member because i am nice and quick with helping other players

Why do we need you: you need to keep the server clean from rule breakers when no other staff is on

SCENARIOS

Someone is Trap Spamming: slap and tell them to stop, if they dont listen slay them and warn them

Avoiding being Death: tell them to play death if they dont warn them

Mic/Chat Spamming: tell them to be quiet, if they dont listen mute or gag them

How would you deal with a disrespectful player: tell him to stop being rude, if he doesnt listen mure or gag him

What is Ghosting? and give an example: ghosting is when someone is saying the location of someone to give someone a advantage. Example: Boks(dead): Nebula is running away

Someone is threatening the server: tell them to stop threatening the server and send a screenshot to a higher up

OTHER

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: yes i accept the terms of the rules

Did you read rules and understand them: yes i have read the rules and understand them

Do you agree on joining our discord so you can have contact with all staff: i agree to join the discord so i can communicate with staff
[url]https://discord.me/skillzworld[/url]

Do you agree on not spamming staff with this application you just made: yes i agree to not spam staff with my application

another player is asking what your job is how do you answer: my job is to keep the server friendly and free from rule breakers