Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Application for Deathrun

7th May 2017, 11:50pm . 231
You must be logged in to reply.
Nyan
Admin
9th May 2017, 10:43pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
Nyan
Admin
9th May 2017, 10:42pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
Thank you! :D
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Core
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Core
9th May 2017, 10:39pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
Welcome to the deathrun team me and the team wish you a great time
9th May 2017, 3:19pmMay 09 2017
Share this thread
I have seen you on the server sometimes and you're app is very good so 1+ from me wish you a good luck!
8th May 2017, 8:58pmMay 08 2017
Share this thread
As I have seen you have made some jokes before, but you wrote that you can also be Truly serious when serious. But I think jokes are ok, just make sure they follow the rules. Also like the way you wrote the apply. 1+ from me
Nyan
Admin
8th May 2017, 6:27pmMay 08 2017
Share this thread
8th May 2017, 5:38pmMay 08 2017
Share this thread
Nice person to play with
Talked to her before really chill person to talk to +1 from me
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Core
LordofCookies
Skillzworld Core
8th May 2017, 2:59pmMay 08 2017
Share this thread
Well we have a good and bad history together but that doesn't effect anything
it wouldn't be fair if I said no
but the apply looks good so I say +1
good luck

7th May 2017, 11:50pmMay 07 2017
Share this thread

Steam name is: nyan™
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:87949896

I live in England where I have lived most of my life. I am currently 17 years old. I have currently at this point in time, 421 hours on Garry's Mod. My first/main language is English (this is British English). I will be online everyday on the discord. On the server I will go on at least twice a week. I am mostly always online. I am pretty much always available if needed.
I had experience on a Deathrun server. It was called Reckless Gaming, sadly it is now dead. That was my very first server on gmod ,just like deathrun was my first gamemode. Although I can't b-hop, I have the most experience on deathrun.
I feel I can be a valuable member to the team, because I can handle people and difficult situations. I have played PBear before and I stopped because my pc had problems with it. But now that I am back and there is a Deathrun server, I feel I would enjoy the possibility of being part of the team. I know I have made bad jokes on the server before. But when I am serious, I am truly serious. I may act silly sometimes, but in reality I am a nice person. I thought to myself, that I can at least give this a go!

Scenarios

If Someone is Trap Spamming, I would slap them away, while kindly speaking/typing, 'can you please stop trap spamming'. If they stop I will say 'Thank you', as I feel if the member is polite enough to stop, I should be polite to them back. But if they repecousinively continue to spam, I will slay them, and then warn them.

If someone is avoiding being a Death, I would ask them twice as I believe in chances. If they keep doing the the opposite, of what I have told them. I will then warn them. If they argue or complain, when they were repecousinively doing the wrong thing, I will then kick them.

I am sure we can all agree that mic spam is annoying, I have seen this on PBear countless times. I feel like this rule is not taken completely seriously by some staff on some servers(not intending just one server or just this server in particular). I however, do find this bothersome and if I am aware of this happening, I would do something about it. Which normally indicates gaging if they keep ignoring you. If then once the map changes and they carry on I would warn them. If they still proceed, I would kick them. Any type of spam is spam no matter how bad it is. IT IS STILL SPAM, and still annoying non-the-less. Some staff tend to leave people who just hum or make random small noises on the mic, but I find that this is tiresome after a while, as if not told they will keep doing it, this I am sure is irritating for others too. It is not necessary.This would only apply only if they keep doing it, if it is once then its not so bad. Also if its just one random groan .

How I would deal with a disrespectful player? I would ask the player nicely to stop causing conflict and a disruption. If they continue to be an immature kid, then I will then gag/mute them. It would obviously depend on what they are doing at the time, how bad it is and how much it is affecting other players.

What is Ghosting? A simple example is that Ghosting is when someone is dead in the game and is giving out other players placement information to other players over mic or text.

If someone is threatening the server I would report them to a higher staff, and also kick them at the same point in time. By reporting, I would show evidence of there steam ID and screenshot or recording of the threat.

Other

Do you Accept the terms of the Rules: YES
Did you read rules and understand them: YES
another player is asking what your job is how do you Answer? I answer plain andruleses, "I am doing my job as a staff member to insure that everything is peaceful, enjoyable for every player on the server and that players continue to follow and abide by rules".

---

You must be logged in to reply.