Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Suggesting a new special round event.

Raider [ITA], 8th Apr 2019, 2:21pm
You must be logged in to reply.
4th Jun 2019, 9:00pmJun 04 2019
Share this thread
I think it could work in this game mode with a little tweaking. Make half of the players **** and the other half police officers. Make the bear inflict the same damage as a crowbar or police baton hit. Disable or freeze all props, so players couldn't propkill. Add some round specific powerups: Armour, health, damage amplifier (like the Quad damage in Quake), haste (also in Quake) etc... Also a special selection of maps where this game mode would be viable. You see, those with VIP jumps would have too much advantage in either group, so this game mode would require maps that doesn't have VIP spots and small or medium sized for optimum playability. Maybe this game mode should be a game mode itself like death run, like Oish suggested it.
Oish™
VIP
9th Apr 2019, 9:24pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread
The game mode is about escaping the bear, not really the other way around. To add onto that, there is only one bear, and even if it had loads of extra HP, the players would have the advantage, making being the bear pretty much an instant loss if you got surrounded. It
could work with another game mode, but just not this one. Maybe think of another idea, one that would suit the game more, and post it here. As I said, the idea wasn't bad, just not fitting.

Oish

Edited,9th Apr 2019, 9:40pm
Lithium
VIP
9th Apr 2019, 6:02pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread
Yeah. If this is so it would be too lopsided in favor of the player.
9th Apr 2019, 4:37pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread

Lithium - Wrote

I’m a bit confused as this would actually be a completely different game as not only can the bear still kill but now the players could. I think the setup might be too difficult to pull off anyway. All the other special rounds do not have a major change in the gameplay, they just add in some random fun in between the other rounds but sticks to the traditional format. This would be a completely different format.

You don't Know if its funny until you play It, and i forgot to add that PBear can't kill at All.
Lithium
VIP
9th Apr 2019, 4:29pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread
I’m a bit confused as this would actually be a completely different game as not only can the bear still kill but now the players could. I think the setup might be too difficult to pull off anyway. All the other special rounds do not have a major change in the gameplay, they just add in some random fun in between the other rounds but sticks to the traditional format. This would be a completely different format.
9th Apr 2019, 4:08pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread

S.Peter'86ShadowDragonLoliQueen - Wrote

I don't know whether to like or dislike this game mode until I actually play it. In my opinion it deserves a chance. My initial problem is with the player model change during this special event. We already have issues (although very rare and avoidable if you in the know) with player models not changing to PBear player model when that person is the PBear in that round. Meaning that he or she is the PBear, but others see him/her as his/her original player model. It's more commonly known as the **** glitch. So I'm afraid that with so much player model change this issue might become more common. I don't know though if I'm right about all this or dead wrong, so if someone tells me I'm wrong about this and presents me with evidence I'll accept it. The other issue or problem with this special round would be players not liking the player model they stuck with for this round. Also there would have to be some differences between VIP and default player models. How do you solve it with just one player model for possibly 50+ players? My idea would be that everyone keeps his/her playermodel for the round, but players would get a police officer hat, police skirt and a baton/"crowbar" or an electric shocker...

PS: I will have a good laugh if this event will be the cause of PBear becoming an RPG game in the future....XD... Lolis collecting loot while playing on the map. Finding and equipping unique and set items that affect their stats. Leveling up and allocating their passive skills etc...

Thanks, ill update it
9th Apr 2019, 3:46pmApr 09 2019
Share this thread
I don't know whether to like or dislike this game mode until I actually play it. In my opinion it deserves a chance. My initial problem is with the player model change during this special event. We already have issues (although very rare and avoidable if you in the know) with player models not changing to PBear player model when that person is the PBear in that round. Meaning that he or she is the PBear, but others see him/her as his/her original player model. It's more commonly known as the **** glitch. So I'm afraid that with so much player model change this issue might become more common. I don't know though if I'm right about all this or dead wrong, so if someone tells me I'm wrong about this and presents me with evidence I'll accept it. The other issue or problem with this special round would be players not liking the player model they stuck with for this round. Also there would have to be some differences between VIP and default player models. How do you solve it with just one player model for possibly 50+ players? My idea would be that everyone keeps his/her playermodel for the round, but players would get a police officer hat, police skirt and a baton/"crowbar" or an electric shocker...

PS: I will have a good laugh if this event will be the cause of PBear becoming an RPG game in the future....XD... Lolis collecting loot while playing on the map. Finding and equipping unique and set items that affect their stats. Leveling up and allocating their passive skills etc...
9th Apr 2019, 7:45amApr 09 2019
Share this thread

✫SilverMonster✫ - Wrote

[quote=Raider [ITA]][quote=✫SilverMonster✫]I found this special round very funny I'd like to see this to be honest[/quote]
Does this mean It will be added?[/quote]

It's just my opinion that I said. I don't take the decision of this, Head Admin and higher can have the official answer for you

Okay
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
✫SilverMonster✫
Skillzworld Legend
8th Apr 2019, 11:29pmApr 08 2019
Share this thread

Raider [ITA - Wrote

][quote=✫SilverMonster✫]I found this special round very funny I'd like to see this to be honest[/quote]
Does this mean It will be added?

It's just my opinion that I said. I don't take the decision of this, Head Admin and higher can have the official answer for you
8th Apr 2019, 11:07pmApr 08 2019
Share this thread

✫SilverMonster✫ - Wrote

I found this special round very funny I'd like to see this to be honest

Does this mean It will be added?