Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

issues and suggestions

Andy1, 23rd Jan 2016, 9:42pm
You must be logged in to reply.
24th Jun 2016, 7:46pmJun 24 2016
Share this thread
Yesterday I was on the server and saw that!
http://prntscr.com/bkkfjq
http://prntscr.com/bkkft6
http://prntscr.com/bkkg2y
They have come with no jumping on the roof and with a box..
I hope I am helpful with that!
25th Jan 2016, 12:41pmJan 25 2016
Share this thread
[quote="MrCoala":2k15dgsd]
5 -> what exactly happened?
[/quote:2k15dgsd]

when i was PBear i still have about stamina left when i try to run it wouldnt let me until i reach full stamina.

[quote="MrCoala":2k15dgsd]
6 -> we setup this map to be only playable with 10 ppl or less, do you think that is ok?
[/quote:2k15dgsd]

that should be ok i think.
MrCoala
Owner
24th Jan 2016, 5:20pmJan 24 2016
Share this thread
[quote="Andy1":2n01tkqf]hello Im making this topic about some issues i encounter on server.
1) its unfair if PBear can't reach players who use high jump. I suggest give all PBears high jump to make it even. don't remove it though because its very fun to reach those higher places.
[/quote:2n01tkqf]
I agree with that i think i will give it a try
[quote="Andy1":2n01tkqf]
2) server is a bit laggy today i think its because it was many players (50 or more) and 3 PBears. [/quote:2n01tkqf]
True, we change some things next day it should get better (fastdl f.e.)
[quote="Andy1":2n01tkqf]
3) dead PBears still play music.
4) those 2 castle keep maps are identical and i think maybe remove one of them since its most overplayed maps.
5) it happen to me twice or three times i can't run even though my stamina bar show i still have.
6) that office map (i dont remember exact name sorry) is very tiny and i don't think its good for this game mode.

so what do everyone think?[/quote:2n01tkqf]
on 3 -> will fix thxs
4 -> yea we should remove normal one
5 -> what exactly happened?
6 -> we setup this map to be only playable with 10 ppl or less, do you think that is ok?
Dizlin
Owner
24th Jan 2016, 1:08amJan 24 2016
Share this thread
Maybe making high jump available to PBear is a good idea, but then again there are some maps where you can climb
legit on objects and prop so the **** bear has to climb up the same way to get you :/ so that's quite a tricky one.
I'm not to sure what you mean about dead PBears still playing music when dead.
I agree that the castle maps are identical I think the most popular one is the snowy version,
Stamina does not allow you to run until fully regenerated if that's what you mean,
The office map is very small but people use it mostly just to try and see if they can block the bear out of the rooms :)
23rd Jan 2016, 9:42pmJan 23 2016
Share this thread
hello Im making this topic about some issues i encounter on server.
1) its unfair if PBear can't reach players who use high jump. I suggest give all PBears high jump to make it even. don't remove it though because its very fun to reach those higher places.
2) server is a bit laggy today i think its because it was many players (50 or more) and 3 PBears.
3) dead PBears still play music.
4) those 2 castle keep maps are identical and i think maybe remove one of them since its most overplayed maps.
5) it happen to me twice or three times i can't run even though my stamina bar show i still have.
6) that office map (i dont remember exact name sorry) is very tiny and i don't think its good for this game mode.

so what do everyone think?