Welcome to Skillzworld
Hello guest, and welcome to Skillzworld! Register your account and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to create your own topics and posts.

Discord Banned

-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/, 17th Feb 2020, 2:23am
You must be logged in to reply.
18th Feb 2020, 6:34pmFeb 18 2020
Share this thread
Ban revoked.

https://discord.gg/dHDdGST
With all six stones I can simply snap my fingers and all be banned.
I call that, mercy...
FeelsMadMan
Admin
17th Feb 2020, 9:13pmFeb 17 2020
Share this thread
Hi lazy,

I can basically agree with Dankyy on this one, even tho Dizlin had his reason to ban you. But even so I am giving this a +1.

Kind regards,
A man that feels mad
Dankyy〜
17th Feb 2020, 7:04pmFeb 17 2020
Share this thread
Hi Lazy.

I see no issue in un-banning you and giving you another chance, especially since others have been un-banned from the discord in the past who did much worse. Plus considering you were a active member of the community and staff member in the past, I'll give this appeal a +1.

However, I was not staff during this ban so I am probably missing some details myself. Since Dizlin gave the ban and probably had his reasons for doing so, I think re-opened dialogue between the two of you would be a good idea in resolving any outlying issues. Good luck!
I like three things, crumpets, tea and a gallon of pee.
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
-vG- The Lazy Scrub :/
Trusted Trial
17th Feb 2020, 2:23amFeb 17 2020
Share this thread

Your Discord Tag: TheLazyScrub#4828
Game Mode: Discord

Why do you think you got banned?: I was banned for sending a Gif in the general chat
Who Banned you?: Dizlin
What was the reason stated upon ban?: No reason it was very abrupt
Ban duration?: Perm

Explain what happened:I was banned on Skillzworld's Discord server for sending a gif, i was just chatting with friends in the server and tried to be funny i guess. And Dizlin did not like what i sent. I even tried to get in contact with Dizlin the day it happens (11/24/19) and i sent 5 messages and i go no message back from him what so ever
Tell us why you should get unbanned: Nowhere in the rules does it say that it is forbidden to send them. Furthermore, I was given no warning before the ban. These are the reasons for why I believe the ban was unjust.